Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#62427 10/18/07 07:28 AM
OP Offline

Ever since the first time I saw Sonic Access at Learning Strategies, my intuition was telling me that it was going to be awesome! So when it went on sale, I scooped it up immediately.(Most everything I buy goes on sale, seemingly right on time) The cover of Success is a green mandala kaleidoscope of a corporate building, $100 bill, a lotus flower, and 3 crabs(use your imagination). First, my birth last name is Kaley, Kale meaning money in Scottish, nothing to crazy. So then I open the Success insert, and the energy direction example is for the #9, that is my number. That and my Birthday is on the 9th, my life path number in numerology is 9, and my birth number in the Chinese zodiac for a male is 9.(Although that seems to be where the Feng Shui # comes from) Plus the number of times to give energy back to the person we are healing in Qigong is 9 X’s.(Chinese prophesy is quite interesting) Anyway, the one that clinched it for me was the length time of the Success disc is 69 minutes, and 69 is the Sigel for Cancer, my sign. Sonic Access is living up to my expectations and more. . . preparing me to unleash my destiny.

I am just wondering if anyone else has a funny, weird, or goofy story about their experiences with synchronicity and paraliminals?

P.S. Yo Paul, Vera was right about not just possessing much knowledge. . .but being able to utilize synchronicity. . .it’s coming soon. : -)

~Daddy Indigo~

OP Offline

Ok, the real synchronicity is in looking at all of us coming together on this forum at this point in time.

See how far you have come in your life, yes I’m talking to you, the one reading this right now. Look at how many changes you have adjusted to, and struggles overcome. What brought you to this forum, to Learning Strategies, and wanting to feel whole as a person and being? Look at where your relatives came from, and what they overcame to enable this journey to continue with you.

I would like to convey, to everyone who reads this is. . . .

You’ve come a long way baby!

With Love To You,

~Chad

OP Offline

Does anyone on this forum have Sonic Access?

How about any positive feedback on any of the 4 areas: Success, Relationships, Health, or Spiritual Growth?

Anything you are willing to share is appreciated. : -)

~Chi-yad

Well, I just received SONIC ACCESS two days ago. I am a professional storyteller and am "amping up" my marketing and my CD pressings and I have a few gigs coming up in the next two months, so I felt that this would help. I also ordered a few Paraliminals that were gaps in my collection (AUTO-PILOT, the 4 new LoA-related Paraliminals, and three others).

I have listened to the "Success" disc (the first day) and yesterday I listened to "Health". Both with 3 x 5 cards with my goals in their proper directions on my wall.

Yesterday, I began to have a migraine. I have been having them less since getting back into my SFQ, but they tend to happen when I have sleep problems (I often go to bed to late and I was diagnosed with a mild sleep apnea, and I don't use a C-PAP machine. I also often have to get up at least once in the night to urinate. All these things sometimes lead to a migraine, especially if I miss a day of SFQ).

I just did not feel well enough to do a set of SFQ, although that sometimes helps, I often have to do a lot of both active and sitting to make a dent.

I was going to go to bed anyway for a nap, so I thought I would try the SONIC ACCESS "Health" disc. I put a card up in proper corner of my bed room, oriented my body diagonally across the bed, so as to have the top of my head in the optimum direction, and then began to listen.

I was still listening at the beginning of the Paraliminal track, but I must have dozed off at some point. I woke up again during the healing guided imagery with the "hands of light".

During that point, I could literally feel the migraine lightening up, kind of melting away.

I was able to release a lot of the pressure and pain.

It got a little worse later in the evening and I did have to take a migraine pill, which I don't like taking, but usually if I go to bed with the pain, it gets worse in the night.

In any case, I don't know if this exactly what you are looking for, but I can tell you that listening to both of the discs I have listened to is a very pleasant and inspiring experience. I like the imagery, it is very relaxing and I do feel better afterwards.

I will continue to use them and report.

I think today I may do the "Spirituality" disc.

blessings,

Steve
OP Offline

Shakurav,

The answer you were willing to share is the one I was looking for. Thank you for bringing your experience with Sonic Access, and in general, to this thread. Hopefully, it will encourage more people to share.

We can learn from one another, also by reflecting and learning from reading what we ourselves wrote. It is great for sparking new ideas, creativity, sharing, healing, making new friends, increasing confidence, being a personal progress marker, bringing clarity, and so on. I just feel that any positive feedback we share with each other has the potential to benefit someone who reads this, if not many people. That reminds me of a saying that goes something like, “anything that you take the time to share with another, becomes yours permanently”.

My experience with Sonic Access so far has been awesome for bringing my outer world in alignment with my higher or inner self. This is the germination of some ancient seeds that are starting to happily emerge from the soil in this beautiful October springtime. I look forward to hearing of your experiences with Sonic Access Shakurav.

Anyone who would like to share, offer suggestions, or ask a question . . . please do. There is always someone who will benefit from your sharing.

~Tikkun Olam, one breath at a time.

Hi Chrys...

I've had Sonic Access for quite a while now. I like the energy experience of it, but then I decided I liked taking 20 minutes instead with the paraliminals! Anyhow, I guess I consider the SA's a powerful healing energy and so I'm interested in hearing what anyone else may share. I have used the HEALTH one recently and could feel it working on my hormone/anxiety issue. Although it didn't transform, I could feel the energy working. I've always liked these as an energy experience....

scoots~*

ps.... I'm curious as to your specific results you speak of Chrys.... ?

Last edited by scooter; 10/26/07 10:18 AM.

Scooter--what's the old saw about which exercise is the best one to do? The answer was "the one you'll actually do." I think it's the same with programs like these. I have SA, too, and the package makes a pretty good bookend, but I don't use it often. (Any of the cds in it.) I do like the meditations, but they are overly long (sometimes finding 40 or so CONSECUTIVE minutes isn't always easy), and frankly, even when I was using them regularly, I didn't see results that I feel I should have seen. After about a month, I quit worrying about directions, then index cards, and finally, the cds altogether.

On the other hand, the regular paras have performed absolute miracles. In fact, maybe they spoiled me--now I expect those kinds of results from everything.

Quote:

Scooter--what's the old saw about which exercise is the best one to do? The answer was "the one you'll actually do." I think it's the same with programs like these. I have SA, too, and the package makes a pretty good bookend, but I don't use it often. (Any of the cds in it.) I do like the meditations, but they are overly long (sometimes finding 40 or so CONSECUTIVE minutes isn't always easy), and frankly, even when I was using them regularly, I didn't see results that I feel I should have seen. After about a month, I quit worrying about directions, then index cards, and finally, the cds altogether.

On the other hand, the regular paras have performed absolute miracles. In fact, maybe they spoiled me--now I expect those kinds of results from everything.

I totally agree with Jeanne about that "old saw", in fact it is a "saw" I just recently quoted (taught to me by a physical fitness trainer while I was in a lose weight program in the Air Force) in the recent "RE: Depression" topic on this same forum.

I would add as a new Sonic Access user, that I think Jeanne is also right now about her final point there: if the same results are expected from this program as from the regular Paraliminals, one might find oneself disappointed. I get the feeling that these are kind of different. Where they go and where one might go with these seems to be a different place and not the kind of "laser-like" results one might get with a Paraliminal.

These seem to be geared towards a larger illumination. I think they succeed or fail on a bigger picture.

And Jeanne is also correct about the time: they do take more time (I think Paraliminals are about 20-25 minutes. The SA are about 35-40 minutes).

However, I feel that with these, one can just kind of "drift" even more than with the regular Paraliminals, so it is fine to do before a night's sleep, even as part of that night's sleep.

My feeling from the instructions is that if the cards, goals and directions get in the way, then one should get them out of the way. And just listen and enjoy. That would work for me, if the Diamon Feng Shui stuff begins to be an impediment.

I think a month is probably a good enough trial. However, with these, both because of the cost involved and because I can extend my warranty, I think I will try and give them 90 days. It just seems, for me (and only for me in this case, but it might apply for someone else about to try these), that is a fair trial.

It is good to know that the package makes a pretty good book end, because a) that means I get even more bang for my buck and b) for anyone who did not, would not or could not take advantage of the "satisfaction guaranteed" policy of LSC, they still get some value for their money.

I have now done three of the 4 discs. Yesterday I did the Spiritual Growth disc and did feel like I went on some kind of journey.

I think what I like about these, is that they are kind of like entering a "virtual world" or going on a "virtual journey". One of my goals, is whatever tangible results I do or don't achieve from these things, I will at least substitute some of my hours of other kinds of entertainment for these. I feel that the same hour I spend watching a DVD or reading a novel, I can get some of the same entertainment value PLUS some spiritual value.

I see the Temple when Paul guides us in and feel better upon exiting. For me (at least where I am in my life now), that has value all by itself. And it might at least become my hour before sleep instead of the time I now spend either/and/or being on the internet, watching DVD's (as a recovering TV addict, I have now been about 3 years "sober"--don't have any television access and don't watch anymore, except sometimes of "falling off the wagon" when in an hotel), reading novels or other forms of entertainment. All of which I think are fine, but so is this one and it seems to have an added element of self-improvement and healing built in.

It may not. But at this early stage, it feels to me like it does. So for me, if I cannot find the 40-60 minutes, it is only because I am choosing to watch more DVD, read more entertaining books, listen to more audio books or whatever other activities I would rather do. As per the "old saw".

These Sonic Access CD's really so take me to another world, as it were, so they are worth at least 4 hours a week of entertainment time.

But again, as another old saw goes, YMMV--your mileage may vary. Jeanne got only a few miles (She did say she liked the meditations, but it was not worth the time or trouble due to lack of results), at this point I am getting at least 20 miles to the gallon (worth the time, for now, and if I put the time in, I feel some results), so it is worth it for me.

And I still get the bookends bonus! Such a deal!

Last edited by shakurav; 10/26/07 09:31 PM.

blessings,

Steve

hi hi~~~

Just to clarify... The first learning strategy product I purchased was self esteem supercharger. Then I bought Sonic Access. I used those the most at first. I found the SA a more powerful energy experience. But it was the lure of only 20 minutes and I was off and dashing onto new and different PL's. Anyhow, then I set aside my SA's. But I did at the time find the energy experience more profound with the SA's. They also say you can only do the Sonic Access once a day to assimilate it, so that should tell you something. I like the idea of open endedness which I think is an SA thing.

Anyhow, tonight I am going to listen to Focus and Concentration. I have a lot of clutter and mess in my life and I think I need to keep doing that one for a long long time! Anyhow, on that one I found it interesting that Brian Tracy said something about listening to your inspiration to lead you. That is exactly what I want to do in life. Wasn't expecting that to be said in that PL...

Ok, happy SA'ing... if that is what you are going to be doing. Flow flow flow~~~

scoots~*

Last edited by scooter; 10/27/07 01:18 AM.

Shakurav,

Just so you know, the reason I keep them is because I do like the meditations for those days when I (a) have extra time and (b) am not working on any projects in particular. They ARE good products.

One of the reasons I tend not to use them a lot is the sameness of the intro. I find myself getting impatient with them, the old "been there done that lets get on with it" kind of thing. I squirm and twitch and find my mind wandering to the day's to-do list, the grocery list, or other nonsense. I'm not sure why I do that. I can, and do, silent meditation with no "guided imagery" or music, just my breath, and I do fine.

So this is a personal thing. Not everyone is going to have the same reaction to all of these programs.

Case in point--I love Euphoria, Decision2Change didn't. No one's right or wrong, it just affected each of us differently.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved