Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have been really excited by the recent advertisements for Sonic Access. Unfortunately I have a fairly severe hearing impairment in my right ear due to childhood mastoid bone diseases and a subsequent loss of the eardrum in that ear.

I do have some hearing in that ear but I'm sure there are many frequencies that I will be unable to hear.

Would this program still work for me?

TNJHealth4all,

Interesting Screen name, care to share?

Have you looked into Spring Forest Qigong? The healing benefits have been truly amazing for many people, including me. All physical problems are spiritually oriented , and Qigong is wonderful for connecting us to the energizing spiritual universe within. You have the power to heal yourself, believe it! Many great healers used Qigong. . .Jesus, Buddha, and Lao Tzu.

Not too shabby.

Your Friend,

~Heirkaleys~

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes Sonic Access will still work. You can also turn the headphones around so when Paul says this is the right ear it can be on the left. It creates a new listening experience anyway.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved