Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62583 10/26/07 12:41 PM
OP Offline

Shawn,
Maybe you can answer this but I don't understand why we are supposed to activate all the directions in each room of the house? I thought we were only supposed to activate our GOOD directions in our bedroom and living room according to what I've read on feng shui.

Wouldn't activating my worst direction, East, cause muchos problems? Marie talks about using the correct color in each direction and that using shades of Blue in the North for instance would increase my power and career. How would that do it if it's one of my worst directions? Why would I want to activate it?

Thanks
Diana

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Mayflower,

Good question.

One - You activate your four best directions (NW, SW, NE, W) ideally in your bedroom. If a direction isn't conducive to activating or placing an activation card, then you can place it in that direction sector in the living room or in that direction sector in your home.

On a Space Feng Shui perspective (Levels One and Two), you activate the "facets" and directions (as put together on Level One's P.13) and their focus. This intentional energy is different than that which is activated with the personal energy numbers. So for example, activating the East at a Space Feng Shui energy/level focus (P.13) for health, family, or new beginnings, is not activating your "Total Loss" direction on your Personal Energy number level.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Oh, ok thanks. So then the bedroom is a different energy than the rest of the house? When you own a house it's all one big room by my point of view LOL.... I thought if you own the house it's all the same energy so that's why I thought I was activating my worse directions.

Last edited by Mayflowers; 10/26/07 06:56 PM.
Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Hi, Mayflowers. No, the bedroom is not a different energy. Personal Best Directions and Space Feng Shui are different. When you activate your Personal Best Directions, no matter if it's in your bedroom - living room - office - wherever, you are placing "personal" items such as a picture of you and your partner in your relationship corner, or your vitamins or health care provider's card in your health direction. No matter what direction it is, N, S, E, W, etc. you will place these items to bring that focus of energy into your life.

When you activate the aspects of Space Feng Shui and the 24 Facets, again in any room, SW for motherhood and romance, E for family, W for communication and children, etc., you are activating those specific aspects and it is totally separate from anything to do with Personal Best Directions. If E is your total loss and you place a plant there to activate family and health you are not activating total loss. In fact, you are doing the opposite. Being sure that your four less good directions are properly feng shui'd for space and time actually negates some of the effects those less good directions have for you. If E is your success direction and you place a plant there that is good but you still need a personal activation for your success there also.

OP Offline

thanks!

ok maybe you answered this because i am not comprehending at all and i have the same issue, so i am not posting a new thread. my personal number is 4 so my best directions are N, E, SE, S & so I only have my SE growth wall to work with and i am having a hard time trying to figure out what i should do since the NW is loss/theft and SW is frustration. i was wondering if i put things there will those negative aspects be activated and how to counteract it so i can make the best use of space in the room. i live in a roommate situation and i do not own the house so the most i can work with is my bedroom. any help on this is good. i have the diamond edition but i just got it so i feel a bit over my head.

thanks in advance for any feedback.

OP Offline

You could try activating your good directions on the one good wall you can use and see how it works. you'll notice the results 9 seconds, 9 days, 9 weeks or 9 months. Marie said most of the time,you feel "right" when you did the right acitvation, like a cool breeze going by.

If you work at a desk activate your good directions on your desk also and your computer screen. Wear your fortune colors to help advance yourself enough to were you can earn more money and get your own place. Marie also said if you apply feng shui where you currently live, you'll always attract better and better feng shui when you move.

Last edited by Mayflowers; 11/17/07 05:13 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha micka,

I guess I'm not following you.

Place your activation cards in the for "best" direction sin your room. It doesn't need to be a wall, they can sit on or behind something.

So the entire bedroom is yours to work with, or is a shared dorm room type of thing?

Having something in one of you personally "not favorable directions doesn't activate that direction -those "less favorable" directions on a space feng shui level also represent other positive aspects. Check out Level One, Page 13. Activating the NW for one of it's attributes listed there does not activate theft/loss for you- you are activating the energy with intention at a different level.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved