Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
CPW1 #62639 11/06/07 03:13 AM

I have a great story about my 12yo son and "Talking to Win"

Dale has always been a unconfident talker and really only talked to his close friends and family, others that he has known for many years only get silence.
Also most often the things he said never really made sense usually very conceptual and abstract.
Dale would tell his older brother what he wanted to say and he was his spokesperson.
Earlier this year his class was preparing and doing a speech.
So I handed him talking to win and told him how to use it.
He did listen to it every day as he was going to sleep so usually listened to both sessions he did this for about 3 weeks.

He reported that he only felt slightly nervous during the speech and was confident throughout.
But the biggest benifit is the lasting one, now he is confident in all his communications with other people and we actually know what he is talking about!!!

He is like a completely different child.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

The Self-Esteem Super Charger will work great too. I was a unconfident talker too now I talk with ease.I used it for 28 days straight.

Last edited by CPW1; 11/06/07 07:46 PM.

Quote:

How different is the MotivAider from a normal kitchen timer for cooking? You pre-set it on so many minutes.... then again on the same after it goes off? I am sure kitchen timers are cheaper than MotivAiders. They are not as fancy though. The MotivAider can probably keep the pre-setting the minutes you decide for your motivational message to be repeated.

If you can find a kitchen timer that can a) use vibrations rather than sound, and b) can be set for random settings, at any interval from minutes to hours, and can have the vibrations be adjusted to various levels of intensity as well as lengths of "bursts", then that would be a kitchen timer to get.

There is actually a device like that called the "Invisible Clock" from Time Now Corporation. It seems to have even more functions than the MotivAider and can do some of the same things (I don't think it has the random function. That function would be good for a lot of motivating uses) and works on vibrations. It also works on one triple A battery (the MotivAider works on one double A battery). It is a little cheaper.

It has some postive reviews over at Amazon and elsewhere. There were a few negatives regarding the clock keeping time, which seemed to degrade over a period of a few years. This may have been an earlier model and I have inquired to the company last week. No response as of yet (e-mail and phone message).

I might end up getting both of them, since the Invisible Clock seems to be able to do multiple functions (and it can also be set to beep if desired).

Here is the site for the MotivAider which gives the complete low down.

And here is the site for the InvisibleClockII

blessings,

Steve
CPW1 #62642 11/09/07 09:16 AM

Oztinks,

What a wonderful site to see your child leap the gorge with his confidence in communication so quickly, and at an early age. I pondered on how much of an impact that creates for him and all of the lives he touches, now and in the future. What a very special opportunity to be a part of with your family. I am so happy for you!

Reading this comes at a special time today, after talking to my father for the first time in 17 years. So however he conveys his appreciation, I really know how much this means to Dale. Bless you for allowing your heart to lead the way with your son’s positive development in life. : -)

May your generosity extend to all of humanity and beyond. . .

~Chad

hi,

i have recently started listening to 'self esteem supercharger'

i notice u said you've had success. when did u listen to it and how often, once a day?

im completely new to paraliminals, not entirely convinced but like the idea. do you really pic up on it subconsciously?

many thanks! any help would be great!

Last edited by 1234peace; 11/10/07 04:36 PM.
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I listened to mine in the morning right when I opened my eyes or before I went to bed.If I was busy thoughout the day I would put it on sleep track. Do not try to look for results just listen in let it happen. Pretend you are planting a seed just be patient in let it take root and grow.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Sonic Access Success Story

I recieved Sonic Access one year from 11-11-07. I did like the instrutions said "I wrote myself a letter to open in one year with the results I want to gain." I forgot what I wrote I just knew I had to open it soon. I acheived 90% of the goals I wrote. With the first in most important was having a wonderful girlfriend

PURE EXCITMENT!!!
I've had my ultimate you for right around a year now. I had and still have a huge draw to them and this site! I listened and listened with no results, except the 10 min charger when I listened twice in a row. I still knew they worked. I'd post and ask for help most of the time with no answer...but I'd still listen and read the forum. Finally after a year the last 3 times I've listened I've had immediate results. They are small in comparision with where I'm going but they are huge in the fact that they are a step in the right direction!!!

Belief: That PL's would work
Prosperity: A car issue
Belief: Call it a sex matter I guess???
Not sure what to call it but it worked!!!

My draw has just gotten stronger and I've learned patience and to let go!!!

Dan

CPW1 and Shakurav,

Yesterday I read this thread and found quite interesting especially MotivAider. It is so simple a device yet so powerful. On exploring further I found a PDF document on this page (link is on right hand side) - http://www.habitchange.com/motivaider.php which provide in-depth look at the MotivAider concept, its origin and applications!

It's awesome!

Today I developed a software for my Windows Mobile phone to do the same. Bingo! I got my personal MotivAider in just hours. I have set it to vibrate every 15 minutes. Vibration stream is customizable to distuinguish this signal from other phone & SMS related signals. No rings. It vibrates in the following squence : Vib-Gap-Vib-Gap-Vib-Gap-Vib (vib are short pulses of vibration).

Its working great! It is already helping me in reinforcing my intentions (affirmations). As I am writing this mail it's training my mind... ;-)

Thanks a lot CPW1 and Shakurav! Wishing you Success, Peace, Joy and Abundance... :-)

Love n Light,
-Vks

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I also have a boss that no one could get along with I used positive Relationships CD we get along great everyone wonders how I did it

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved