Hello there. My name is Jared and I am from the SF Bay Area. I just heard about Abundance for Life yesterday and I think it is exactly what I need to take my life to the next level. Right now, my money is going towards paying off my debt. I do have an idea though. Here it is.

I am participating in the 100 Day Challenge. It is basically a video journal to use the law of attraction to bring things into your life. It is good for me because I have great ideas, but I have trouble staying on task to achieve them. This 'challenge' helps me stay motivated. You can look it up on YouTube if you want to see some examples.

So what I am looking for is somebody that would help me out with this and sponsor me with the money needed to order Abundance for Life. What I will do in return is that if it is a business, I will be creating video journals for this 100 day challenge and I will then promote the company that sponsors me. I will making videos explaining my progress with this program and I will then thank the wonderful company of _______ for sponsoring me and making this possible. With such gratitude, I will more than likely even do more for them.

So, if you guys are willing to help me get started with this, I would really appreciate it. If you own a business or you know somebody that would love some wonderful promotion online, then please email me and let me know.

Thank you.