Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#63079 11/24/07 05:39 PM
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Everyone,

I just bought the diamond Feng Shui course. I would welcome any advise on how to approach from experienced members.

Thanks

Last edited by Daken; 11/24/07 05:40 PM.
Daken #63080 11/24/07 10:29 PM

Hi,
I'm new also. Which one did you get? The Diamond course or Essentials, One or Two? (gold)

I have the Diamond Course and am enjoying it. I was ready to go at first and then it become a lot to take care of. :-) I am taking each day as it comes. :-)

My advice is go at your own pace. Don't overwhelm yourself. it's the journey. enjoy it.

SarahC #63082 11/25/07 10:08 PM
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Mayflower & Sarah,

I got the diamond version... it hasn't arrived yet.. takes a while to get to Canada... in the meantime, I have borrowed my friend's course to look through.

I am reading through essentials course and my number is '4'. Re: The directions, my bed is somewhat is the North direction (not exactly).. if I sleep slanted on my bed, then I would have my head exactly in North...

but at work, I have a cubicle, but I can't choose to face the entry of cubicle. I try to sit facing North, but then my back is to the entrance of the cubicle. When someone visits me, it does surprises me... esp. when I am doing something private on my computer. I feel they can see it... makes me a bit uneasy... Just how it is.. any suggestions how I can improve that ?

Thanks,
Daken

Daken #63083 11/26/07 02:36 AM

Hi,

I have the Diamond level now. I just upgraded. Time feng shui is awesome, but I have so much space feng shui to do, I'm overwhelmed!

I thought I was sleeping in my health direction because I used a compass I had, and I didn't notice anything great. I received the Diamond level with the compass and I re-measured my directions and I was actually facing a bad direction. I slightly angled my bed to face more sw and I felt the energy, just like Marie said we would, get.. "right".

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good Day eh,

Do one step at a time, in the time that you have.

Bed position
You don't want you're bed exactly north. North has a range to it. If that works in your room, just have it somewhere in the North range

Desk position
See which of your four best directions you can face in your cubical without your back to the entrance. Sometimes your back to the entry isn't adjustable, so you'd place a mirror so you can see the comings and goings of the entry while working.

Much Love, Shawn

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Good day to you too, eh ;-) Thanks Shawn...

one of the first things that I would like to work on is attracting a great relationship.. Have been single by choice for almost 3 years now after my divorce.. meeting lots of people.. just not the right girl.. to the extent that I am not even interested in going out any more....

or is it better to take a comprehensive overall approach and let the relationship thing fall in place on its own ?

Daken #63086 11/28/07 08:19 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Consider what you want in the relationship, from in-laws to how she is with money. Write it up on your Relationship direction card.

Clean up your relationship direction in your home and bedroom.

Look at: the Forgiveness Facet in Level One, P.54; the Release Facet in Level Two, P.23; the Love Facet in Level One, P.32; Tenderness in Level Two, P.9; Passion in Level Two, P.20

Walk in awareness of what you are attracting and adjust accordingly.

Good Day eh,

Shawn

Daken #63087 11/29/07 01:41 AM

Hi Daken. I purchased the Diamond edition. The best advice I can give you is to read it, entirely. It takes several readings to process the information; after doing that, you will see how the levels go into one another. When I initially purchased it, I got excited to get started and "skipped" through the course (purchased the Essentials CD separately a few months prior). Take it slow, this is something you will be able to use for years to come. Best wishes.

ABUNDANT #63088 12/05/07 03:25 PM
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Shawn and Abundant,

I recieved my course yesterday.. I was listening to some of the audios and based on that, a couple of questions arise:

So, my energy number is "4" and North is my success direction ... in order to activate my success direction, it, I am supposed to put blue in that direction. Questions:

1) I was thinking of putting one of those blue lava lamps which is filled with bluish liquid and some wax which floats up and down when it gets heated... Would that be Ok for work ?

2) Would that be Ok thing to put in the North at home, which falls in the bedroom ?

3) If I take measurements from the centre of the house, there is no clear East corner in my house.. the eastern side kind of falls on the side which has the kitchen and then the bathroom.. East is my relationship side as per my energy number '4' .. How do I decide which is the east corner of the house ?

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved