Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Daken #63089 12/05/07 04:57 PM

Hi Daken,

If you started with the Essentials, you first activate your best directions in your bedroom. Standing in the middle of the bedroom you find north and put up your cards. Then you activate all the directions in each room of the house, (except of course the bathroom or kitchen)and only one level is needed if multiple levels ... if I'm wrong someone chime in please.

I'm working on repairs, remodeling and decluttering which is the basic things to do before general space feng shui..

Diana

Daken #63090 12/05/07 09:42 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

So, my energy number is "4" and North is my success direction ... in order to activate my success direction, it, I am supposed to put blue in that direction. Questions:

1) I was thinking of putting one of those blue lava lamps which is filled with bluish liquid and some wax which floats up and down when it gets heated... Would that be Ok for work ?

***If you place your activation card in the north of your bedroom, thats already covered (notice the shape, color, and number on the card). You'll do this in one place. The same goes with individual rooms - for example, if you want to activate health, you can do so by activating your personal"health" direction in your bedroom, and the general space feng shui health direction (Level One, P.13) in the Eawst of the home. Not all the East locations in each room. If you have kids in some of those rooms, they will want to activate their best directions in their rooms as well.

3) If I take measurements from the centre of the house, there is no clear East corner in my house.. the eastern side kind of falls on the side which has the kitchen and then the bathroom.. East is my relationship side as per my energy number '4' .. How do I decide which is the east corner of the house ?

You'll place your activation card for Relationship in the Easr sector of your bedroom, or if that is not feasible, the East of your living room.

It's not about finding an actual "corner" but where is that direction in your room, or house from it's center (remember that a direction such as North has a range to it, not just where the "N" points.

Much Love, Shawn

Daken #63091 12/07/07 08:45 PM

Kind of iffy with liquid in the lamp...water in the bedroom? The lamp might signify water. That might be a Marie question. Notice how everyone jumped in to answer..

Aren't you supposed to use the colors in the living and other rooms and activate your best directions with cards and things to show success in that area in tbe bedroom, not the color there?

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Good point Diana... although I doubt its water in the lamp, but it could be considered water like.. its blue and a liquid..

Yeah.. I am working on those cards. Can't seem to decide what to put on them...

Daken #63093 12/18/07 08:20 PM
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

I just discovered that my East direction (of the overall house) lies somewhere in bathroom or Kitchen.

East is my relationship direction (energy #4).... having bathroom there can't be food Feng Shui.. and that is one of my main areas I am trying to work on. How do I fix this ?

PS: Also, I asked this question before... Can I put a blue liquid wax/lava lamp in my success directiom at work ?

Thanks

Daken #63094 12/19/07 12:50 AM

North is water, blue and black and glass. Works for me.

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Diana. Any clues about the East falling in the bathroom ?

Daken #63096 12/20/07 05:50 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Daken,

Keep the toilet lids down and drains covered when not in use.

Much Love, Shawn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved