Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#63322 12/05/07 11:35 PM
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

Has anybody had to move as they were not able to cure the tiger/dragon issue ? (as per the story of multinational in the Silver level)....

I live in a house which is a duplex... Re: the main entrance of the house, at the right side of the house (when facing the outside from the house).. we have these huge tall poplar trees (4-5 stories high).. really high... although we can't see them while standing on the front entrance facing outside..but they are there... and the trees on the left are much smaller (maybe 1-2 stories high)...

So, this represents large standing tiger and dragon really small...this is similar to the story in the audio that Mary is talking about... isn't it ?

D

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good question Daken,

My first response would be to have something tall on your left as you come out of your door (plant, statue, whatever works with your house style, environment, and is inviting as well.

Much Love, Shawn

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Shawn,

but if I understand it correctly.. the object on the left should be taller than the one on the right (tall poplar trees).. right ? otherwise tiger is taller than the dragon...

I wonder if having anything smaller than them would serve the purpose...

D

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I'm just addressing the support as you are standing at your door with your view to the world. Having the taller structure right by your side can give you some support.

This will be a good one to add to the next quarterly call. So are the trees over on the side of the house?

Much Love, Shawn

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, on the Right side of the house... sort of towards where the house actually ends; but on our property.

When looking at the house and property from the world (outside)... one sees these tall huge trees on the left hand side and smaller ones on the RHS.

The impression I got from what Marie says on the Audio is that this condition needs to be corrected as tiger (enemy) is standing and dragon(friend) is unable to counteract it... as in the case of that company that went bankrupt.

Last edited by Daken; 12/11/07 04:24 PM.
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

Thanks to you and Marie to address this issue in the quarterly call. I have a clarification to ask for.

Marie said this could cause legal issues or lack of respect at work etc. Although we do not have legal issues, despite working hard, the respect and recognition is missing. Its true.

Marie said to work with a symbol or a idol and place something like that on the left side of the house... She gave an example of Einstein's idol ...

It was not clear to me if I should have something like that on the left side of the house outside or inside ? What can I put ? She said you could work with a pole or flag.. does it have to be higher than the poplar trees ?

Clarify this for me please.

Daken

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Daken,

It's outside the home.

generally it's bigger than that on the right. The other option is something large, just to your left when standing looking out from the doorway to have that initial support right away.

Much Love, Shawn

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

I thought Marie said 'use symbols' .. and gave example such as statue of Einstein.. I wonder what I can use ... any thoughts ?

Thanks

I think Marie says you can try putting an image of a dragon at eye level on the left of the entrance inside the building.

I have that same issue and am using a dragon image. Actually its an image of 2 dragons facing each other in gold.

When I look out my front door (which is actually on the side of the house. I have my garage to my left which is good. But, there is a street lamp at the end of my driveway to the right. I can't put anything taller than the streetlamp because of zoning laws.

Interestingly enough the day I took possesion of this house when I was backing out of the driveway I was too close to the street lamp and dented my fender (5 years ago). I finally got the dent fixed last month. I guess the tiger bit me when I first moved in.

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

northerngal,

Thanks for the suggestion.

So, is this image of dragon in the left side of the door at eye level ? That is totally doable... Excellent !! Thanks ...

Shawn, can you please confirm if this is an acceptable soulution ?

D

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved