Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Hi, my name is CRAIG and I just found the Learning Strategies website and right away I was drawn to the Beyond Human forum and particularly this Millionaires thread. My numerology number is a 2. Favourite numbers 6 - my Dad always said this number brought him luck. 11 - Isiah Thomas - Detroit Pistons
19 - one of the pure numbers
5 and 9 - numbers of the sign of GEMINI
13 - my birthday in June (6)
Being a millionaire wouldn't be all that bad...being able to help others would be great too. I have a brain tumour (Grade III anaplastic astrocytoma - shouldn't mean much to many people). I have been touched by so many great people in my life - I'd like to help them out too.
Prosperity to all,

CRAIG "KREGAR" ENNETT

Health, Wealth and Spiritual Growth!!

I'm ready to be a millionaire. Will someone please tell me the difference between Abundance for Life and Effortless Success? If I can only get one now, which is more likely to make the changes necessary to create that first million dollars of wealth, and then to build my wealth while doing loving things for people who need some help? I have planned for years the things I will do for people when I am prosperous. Which course will start the flow?

Sounds good \:\)

OK here I am!

QI GONG
JERRY
JOHNSON
BSM

=21

I will spend my time being a peaceful warrior. I will become a kung fu and qigong master, and be a humble student and teacher. I will slow my universe down. I will waste nothing, including my emotions. I will teach the world the ways of inner martial arts, and show that education is gold but wisdom is platinum!

Barry Masteller contributed to the post

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Cool stuff indeed. Welcome all new millionaires. I see this thread is still popular (heck, why wouldn't it be! lol!) I keep saying to myself I'll leave this thread be, but I love to stop by now and again, especially to view the new millionaires and to read what they've got to express, each as individuals expressing what it means to them personally. What a thrill to expand and then to watch others expanding into their potential too. So cool!

Cheers!

Hello, people! I am ready to be a millionaire also. \:\)
I just LOVE learning strategies forum. It is so inspiring.
(At the moment i am waiting to receive PhotoReading Course... i sooo can't wait to get it) \:\)

Greetings all the way from Slovenia!!!

Hello! I started studying the science of mind by reading Psycho-cybernetics in 1984. I am currently studying & implementing Napoleon Hill's, Jack Canfield's, and others' work.

I don't watch media news ~ why would you when there's all this good stuff? What a great blog ~ I am now claiming my millionaire status, too!

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved