Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#64462 02/21/08 05:21 PM
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Friends,

In last few years, my work performance etc. has hit rock bottom.. I can't seem to focus and work hard... but there was a time when I was amongst the best of the best.

Recently an old coworker who has worked with me in the past (in fact I trained him).. was promoted to a manager and asked me if I would like to join him. I told him that my performance has not been great in last few years .. he talked to my current manager and he also told him the same thing... that I am very capable, but not reliable and trustworthy as performance is not consistent.

Despite all this, he still offered me the job - this is a high profile job, where I can progress very quickly - at the same time, I can be thrown out very quickly as well...

What are the things that I can do Feng shui wise so I can make sure that I can succeed in this job and reclaim my old respect. My energy number is '4' and I have done the following so far:

1. Facing North (my best direction)
2. I work in a cubicle and have my back to the entrance, but I have pasted a picture of Mt Everest on the back of my chair. Plus I also have a mirror in front so I can see who comes behind me
3. I keep a big bottle of water (2.5 litre) in North

What else can I do ? Please suggest... this is VERY important. I don't want to let another person, a friend who is taking chances on me.. down.

Thanks

Hi Daken,

Congratulations on attracting this opportunity.

As much as possible, wear your fortune element colors and enhancing colors.

For your computer wallpaper, put an image that represents your fortune element. If you can, move your icons so they align with your four best directions.

Activate your work space success direction, if you haven't already. You can put the activation card behind a picture that represents success for you. It might be helpful to activate all your best directions in your office space best you can. The Essentials course had some examples about that.

Have you tried Paraliminals? They're all excellent, but Personal Genius and Deep Relaxation are my favorites and can be used daily for a mind/body reset.

Hopefully some others will chime in.

Wishing you all best.

Hello Daken

How about hanging hexagrams in your success and relationship directions? I would hang one in my other two best directions as well to make sure. The hexagrams I have in mind are the ones they gave out during Triple Fortune in Washington last year. Do you have a copy? If not, please let me know and I'll email a copy to you.

Good luck

Lillian

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Dakken,

Focus on what lights you up regarding what you are able to do, create, serve in this position/opportunity.

There is nothing about "letting down a friend," in this. That is coming from a perspective and fear you were at.

You have an opportunity. Enjoy, emerse, wonderfully and fully self express yoruself through it.

(and doing the tubes of light for yourself and space comeing into work and before going to bed canassist with the shift too).

Much Love,

Shawn

Don`t face north this year.

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Porshe,

>Don`t face north this year.

Why not ? Its my most successful direction ?

D

Well spotted, Porsche.

The Grand Duke Jupiter resides in the north this year (time feng shui Level 3), so you mustn't face N2, 352.5 to 7.5 degrees. Also, because of the 3 Killings in the south it is not a good idea to sit with your back to the south. Facing south or one of your other good directions would be a much better idea.

Best regards

Lillian

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Porsche and Lilian,

I'm glad you were paying attention. What about sleeping with the head in North ? or is that a No-no too ?

Thanks,
Daken

Congratulations on your new job!

I find the affirmations to be very strong. Be sure to do them at your office and at home. Be clear and specific about what you want. I find myself relaxing in a totally different way now. I do my job, and the affirmations work for me all the time. I find that the road opens up ahead of me and I meet many persons that help me along the way.

As it came out things started to open up business wise in so many new ways - I was inspired to work more. Having struggled with health issues for a long time, I was quick to activate my health affirmations that were lagging behind the other activations - I wanted to be moving with the good flow - and that also worked.

Best regards

Marit

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Daken,

Sleeping with your head towards the North is alright -it's yin, rather than a confronting yang/facing direction as when sitting or standing.

Much Love, Shawn

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved