Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Daken,

Looks like your feng shui is working! Be more optimistic! You have a chance to do better! Make sure your house is decluttered, your cures are in place and your activations are also in place, and take care of yourself. Take Ginko, PS, choline for memory enhancement and multi vitamin. Eat healthy, no fried foods or junk, and exercise. Don't drink alcohol, especially when your training on the new job. Meditate. Practice yoga for stress levels.

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Mayflowers. Excellent suggestions. I will follow them.. but I am a vegetarian and never drink alcohol anyways ;-)

How are things going for you ?

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks SunnKali , Lilian, Shawn, Porsche, Marit and Mayflowers !

Hi Daken

My son, who refused to believe in Feng Shui, brought home a stomach virus.
His bed is facing in his disease direction, not to mention it's right in line with the door. I have my bed facing my health direction, and my other 16 year old son has his bed facing his Success direction. After being sick with the virus, my un-believer son has, become a partial believer and agreed to move his bed to a good direction. I had the virus also. It wasn't too bad but I was weak for a few days. My 16 year old who's bed is facing his success direction DID NOT get the virus! I guess this can be a small testimonial. I was surprised that he didn't get it! You know how those stomach viruses move through a family!

This weekend I moved my bed to face my success direction. I'm blocking a little used door to the attic but that's what stopped me the first time. So this time, I'm willing to block the door and see if my fortune and health does improve.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved