Its been around 3+ months the book has been released and over 6 mths since the paraliminal has been released. And there doesn't seem to be many people discussing their responses/learnings from this wonderful book.

I've bought the paraliminal in September last year along with the 3 others in the bundle and have been using it ever since.

I've only just started reading the book. In fact I'm reading an ebook version.

I've just crossed the 1st questionnaire part, and my score is 69, which is good I guess, to start with.

I don't know if it will be overstating, but I think I have a high natural happiness set point (the at birth one). I find many people like being around me and ask me what to do when they're sad...

And I do believe in being happy for no reason, considering my own life. There has been a time when I really was happy for no reason. No matter what happened, I was happy. But back then, or for that matter, up until now I never knew or realized this wonderful phenomenon, if you will, happy for no reason.

But over time, I guess I got into the habit of being more of a happy for good reasons.., gradually setting happiness a dependent function of external / environmental variables.

So I am very curious about the 7 steps and the means of implementing them, and I look forward to being truly happy for no reason.

In this regard, I would really, heartily and sincerely like to express my gratitude to Marci Shimoff for really working very very hard in her pursuit of finding this wonderful, wonderful concept and real phenomenon. May God bring you all the happiness which you ever longed for since childhood (which I guess you've already gotten!).

Thank you Marci

plc