Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65139 04/18/08 08:55 PM
OP Offline

I finished dowsing my house about 6 months ago and felt everything was fine. Then a few weeks ago, I was helping a friend dowse her house and office. When I came home I felt this incredible urge to dowse my house again. I had 8 new geopathic stress lines and 7-8 new personal lines for me and my wife!

I found that the personal lines were coming from Direct TV dishes aimed at the mountain range about 15 miles behind us. Our bedroom is directly in line with the a dish up there so you can imagine the little Dutch Boy plugging the levy.

I checked again today and found 3 more personal lines coming from dishes. The dish lines are rather focused beams that I found to have quite a negative energy.

I've felt like all this has happened as training to hone my new dowsing skills and I just want to thank Marie, Paul, LS, Annette for sharing this gift with us.

Everytime I cure a line a feel the buzzing go away and a clarity return to our home. Annette Rugolo (one of Marie's wonderful teachers) wrote in an email that she felt I needed to go back and recheck my cures.

*One last tip from me, when rechecking your cures, its sometimes a good idea to check for lines that are interfering with dowsing first. I've had two situations when my readings seemed "off" due to interference with dowsing.

Happy Dowsing Everyone!

Kaizzer88

I love this posting! Thanks everyone!

Kaizzer88

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aoha kaizzer88,

Thank you for the reminders and tip. This will soon be very helpful to the new practitioners once the home study course is released.

Much Love, Shawn

Hello,
If the interference lines are interfering with dowsing and we are not able to dowse, then how can we find those interference lines and cure it.

early reply would be highly appreciated

Also a trap for us all is walking along a geopathic stress line whilst looking for others.

cheers

Pete

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved