Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Josiah Offline OP
OP Offline

Just wondering when LS expects to release the course, and how much it will cost (it seems to have been delayed).

-Josiah

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

April 17--that's the date we are scheduled to send out the first email. The product is scheduled to be in our fulfillment center on April 16. So...if all goes well, Diamond Feng Shui buyers and a select portion of our other clients will receive the announcement in just a few weeks. Others will hear about it over next couple of months.

The course will include three instructional DVDs, a detailed course manual, and a CD with a Paraliminal by Marie Diamond and Paul Scheele and a couple additional meditations with Marie. (Those who attended the Diamond Dowsing seminar will be overjoyed by the manual--it covers everything we wished we had during the seminar!)

You'll also receive dowsing rods and a pack of cure sticks (I believe 30--check the email when you receive it to be sure).

I just want to mention - during the Advanced Feng Shui event in Minneapolis (the last 4 days - 5/2 to 5/5) I looked at the dowsing course manual cover to cover. I think this is the best manual Learning Strategies has put together. It is a type of manual that you can hold on one hand and use a dowsing rod with another hand. Brilliantly done. Thanks to all the people who worked on it.

Yes, I wish I had this manual during last year's Diamond Dowsing seminar! It also comes with dowsing rods and lots of cures. I'm anxiously waiting for my manual by mail (since I didn't have space in my bag).

-Mashhur

Absolutely wonderful course! It's ready!!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved