Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

I would do so much good with a million pounds. Amazing. I'm imagining all the great things right now!

The journey to a Billion Dollars begins with the first Million.

"A mind engaged by positive thoughts will eventually express desirable physical actions."

Ding-a-link-ling...The phone is ringing.
I answer .....Hello?
Caller: May I speak to Ms Jasmine?
Me : This is she.
Caller: Good Morning Ms Jasmine..I am calling from the
wire transfer department of ScotiaBank.
Me: Wire Trasfer?
Caller: Yes, are you expeting a wire transfer?
Me: Why Yes I am!
Caller: Can you confirm the amount of funds you are expecting?
Me: One Million Dollars?
Caller: That is correct. Can you confirm the Sender's Name?
Me: The Universe. \:\)
Caller: That is correct. The money is being posted to your account as we speak. The funds will be available to you later today.
Me: Thank you very much.
Caller: My Pleasure. Good day now, and have a nice day.
Me: Same to you. Good Day.
And that's how I made my first Million!

Last edited by JasmineRose; 04/29/08 12:41 AM.

"A mind engaged by positive thoughts will eventually express desirable physical actions."

Well, Here I am.
Hope I'll be one of you soon.

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

"I would do so much good with a million pounds"

Exactly Ruth! Thinking of the good things I could do and how good that feels, it makes it all feel so right!

Jasmine, love those posts! The journey one was ace! lol!
Your wire transfer post sums it up so well, the sense of ease about all of this. But you can make as much of it as you please, mastermind, image stream, just wait for the wire transfer call, however you want to play it.

It's nice to see people choosing this thread to make some of their first posts here. I love the way we humans can create, that this thread never existed before but now it does, that people who weren't connected before are now because we decided to take part. Humans capacity to make choices and create. That's not beyond human, that's very human.

Cheers!

Originally Posted By: flex22
Jasmine, love those posts! The journey one was ace! lol!
Your wire transfer post sums it up so well, the sense of ease about all of this. But you can make as much of it as you please, mastermind, image stream, just wait for the wire transfer call, however you want to play it.

Hi Flex22, Thanks for the great feedback..I don't usually do forums but three things resonated with me...and all three associated to you. The name of the Thread ....great!
I followed your website address and saw your handle "Mystic" I use that alot as a user name... and your fire icon...powerful. All three things spoke to me and so I posted.

Everytime I have a vision of how $1,000,000.00 can come into my life I write a script. My subconcious is bound to find one it can manifest ... The phone call script is very realistic to me..my bank calls me all the time to confirm wire trasfer..I just changed the amount and the sender..

Great thread! I'm in!!!

:-)

Phil

Once all resistance is released, only Love remains

Great idea!

I can't wait!!!

Love the idea in this thread. Is fantatstic, fabulous and uplifting.

I await... in anticipation... for my billions... now that I'm in the millions!!!

I was trying to work out if I was already a millionaire in some way that I had missed. Still looking for the evidence, but I guess it doesn't matter anyway because here I am on the thread and it's just a matter of time...

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved