I been using my motivaider and watchminder for a couple of months now. A part of me was doubtful but I kept fighting the thought off focusing on postive situations. The past week I have not been using my motivaider or watchminder then something hit me like unexpected punch in face. I realized my new positive thoughts were automatic I choked out 90% the negative thought and two of my bad habits. I was stuck in a position I did not like at the job but I kept focusing on getting out of it even though I was fighting my present situation of working under lazy people picking up their slack while they were getting raises not me." That is the hardest part" Now I tranfered positions I have no boss the only persons slack I have to pick up is my own slack.
Anyways I soon as I relized they became perminate thoughts it was like I threw fertizer on them. I am meetin the right people now I always seem to be in the place at the right time. I am showing more gratitude even though I am now where I want to be but I came a very long way.A Cd came to me basically telling me to put out 120% at the work place. I am also putting out 60% more of my time studying on the law of attraction. For the past 3 weeks I did not even want to write this success story because of all the negative members on this forum, but 2 minutes ago when I was studying into the law of attraction it was bothering so bad to write this I went ahead in wrote this success story the unverse was pushing me I guess. It may be small to some but this is the beginning of a far greater success story to come. I am grateful for step I have taking.