Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
joyful1 Offline OP
OP Offline

(I posted this in a different thread, but realized that perhaps I should have made a separate post.)

Hello!

I've just finished listening to the book which I bought from Audible. It is SO amazing! I'm so grateful to have concrete exercises and steps to work on to increase the happiness in my life! I'm truly thankful to Marci for her love and dedication, and for sharing the results of her lifelong search for the specifics of happiness with the world. Her work is life-changing.

I did have a question about the workbook. I could not find the Expansion/Contraction page. Is it somewhere else, or no longer included for some reason? Since she mentioned that much of what we would be doing would relate to that principle, I was looking forward to being more clear on the matter.

Thank you for any help on this! =o]

Victoria

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Not all the mini challenges were included in the workbook. The exercise is on page 39 of the book.

Expansion /Contraction List
1 Write two headings at the top of a piece of paper. Put "contraction" on the left and "Expansion" on the right.

2. Think about your life: your job, your, your body, your relationship, and so on. As you insert at each item, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and feel whether it expand or contract your energy and list it under the appropriate heading.

3. Review the list and notice which areas of your life are contributing to your happiness and which are dragging you down. The items on the contraction less areas for course correction.

AlexK

joyful1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you SO much! It was very kind of you to write all that out for me and for others who might come here looking for it. =o)

Victoria

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved