Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi-

I was wonder which Paraliminal CD you would recommend and why to help me get over my fear of cold calling?

I have just started my own business and it would be helpful if I could get over that fear.

I think the fear is based upon the rejection aspect.

Look at anxiety free and self-esteem supercharger.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Sales Leap; for cold calling and will help you handle rejection
Anxiety Free; for the fear.

Follow up successful calls (sale or no sale just the fact you made some calls) with Self-Esteem Supercharger

AlexK

OP Offline

great thanks for the input....thats what I was thinking also just wanted to get some more advice

I know you asked about paraliminals, but you might also consider doing some EFT (emofree.com). its quick and easy and you can do it RIGHT THEN when you are doing your calls.

I agree with gwhutton. I use EFT for a lot of my coaching clients and it is great for overcoming sales calls reluctance as it addresses core issues specific to the individual that would contribute to the fear of cold-calling. I believe that if you use these tools together, even though they're separate products, they will create a wonderful synergy and reinforce the inner work that you have done. Here's to your business success!

rinakay

I agree EFT is very cool- and I would add that you also check out http://www.tapping.com where you will be guided through a series of tapping sessions via video stream well worth a check out- when you visit the site you will be meet with a news letter subscription request- if you reload the screen it will go..

J

Last edited by Jay186; 06/07/08 06:55 AM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved