Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

I can't pass up the opportunity. Thanks for putting it out there for everyone!

I'm about to get started on being a millionaire. I have great abundance inside of me and now is the time to manifest that in the outer world.

I am going to give a big chunk away to charity anyway.

Look out!! Here it comes, a big van load of cash.

Often bowed, never broken.
flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Lovin! the millionaires this thread is creatin. Welcome all! I love the idea of being a millionaire so much, that I'll be kind of disappointed when it actually manifests. It's like, ok it's done now.

I'm no surfer, but it's kind of like riding the perfect wave for as long as you can, but eventually the wave will end.

Then again, the good thing is there's endless new waves, each one even better than the last, whether that be another million, another billion, whatever you want.

Here's to riding the waves!

Cheers!

Hi Folks --Looking forward to chatting and learning from like minds. There aren't many I can talk to about those things that really matter with the people I associate with including work AND my family. This will be a delight.
I have the Sonic Access Program from Paul and by using it big changes are taking place. I have been so excited about the miracles happening in my life when I decided as accurately what I wanted and wrote down each one that I became another one of those "born again something" people don't want to hear. It is a growing experience to share only when asked. Most people are not even aware this wonderful choice,belief ideas work. WE ARE NOT VICTIMS--most people would rather blame other things and people then making healing choices and learning from them.
Some of the exciting things that have happened are the wonderful things occuring in my family and friends lives without me even saying a word. A favorite uncle had cancer so bad he was left to die. No operation was scheduled because the cancer had spread and an operation would kill him. Every time I used my health paraliminal tape I asked his Higher Self to join us in healing and cleansing myself and him. He was finally able to have the kidney removed. That was over a year ago and family thought he would be dead long time ago so each one is enjoying each moment they have. Since I am over 1,000 miles away I had to use my inner eyes and saw the healing hands going through his body on the crystal table and light and love coming from his body. I couldn't get contact him this last month and was told he is vacating and won't be back for another month. Oh, and by the way, the cancer is gone. THE CANCER IS GONE-and no one thought it important enough to tell me or maybe the belief is that it will come back Anyway -"That chemo fired it good!" Yeah, maybe, but there sure was a lot of help from a Divine Loving Source. I am not comfortable talking about the tape with them--the fear of someone controlling someone's mind and the victim drama is a strong crutch right now in their awareness and it would be easier to call me a witch probably think I was possessed by the devil.
Also had some great healing in my own physical body.
Recently I have learned--WRITE IT DOWN, VISUALIZE IN MY QUIET SPACE and listen to my paraliminals. Then recognize thoughts that flash through my mind that oppose what I have intended and change them right then with a clear picture of how I want it to turn out. I have spent a life time studying and buying books on mind and methaphyics and I wonder, is it really this easy? Well,it is working for me!
Interested in your thoughts.
Love to all of you -- Really - H

$100,000,000.00
100 Million Dollars by 2010 January 23rd.

ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS

BY 2010
January 23rd

It Must Be Done, It Must!

This is great stuff. I have read all the postings in this thread..several ideas imerge. I have to be careful how I word this because, as always, my subconsious is listening. So I shall word it and visualize it as though it has happened. I see myself providing a lot of fun experiences and financial stability for my family and friends. I give thanks that I can help others with my time, thoughts, love, and material gifts. I also see those being close to me in positions to help many others. What good is being "super human" if I don't help others to see their greatness "I am a raditating center of Love mightily attracting my good in terms of my health, wealth and enjoyment and to help others." In the name and through the Power of all Goodness-whatever name we call it. Thank you, Great Power and so be it.-- Well, that was worth declaring for myself and others publically. Didn't hurt a bit. Love to each of you - H

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Bravo! bravo! bravo!

Thank you for letting me find The Millionaires Thread.
Thanks be for letting me see part of my future.
Thanks to DLS (DIVINE LOVING SOURCE) for all.

Soon come... soon come.
"Oh that? "uncle lenny" gave me that... isn't it wonderful?"

What joy that will be to be giving.
-unclelenny

unclelenny

Looking for a mentor. Preferably a female who has made her millions on the internet. A mom who has kids and is happily married. That's where I see myself. Making millions and being able to stay home with my kids. I don't have a lot of capitol to start, but I have a sharp mind and a ton of information at my fingertips. Any success stories who would like to help me get started? Perhaps you had a mentor help you get started and would like to return the favor?

Can't resist.
Wouldn't mind a bunch of wealth!

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved