Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

Yukala, photoflipping is flipping the pages like a flip book.

Thanks Yukala, i'll try what you suggest. I'm pretty much open to try anything because I am still very eager to get photoreading to work like it has for people who have had success with the system.

Hey everybody!!!! I get this wierd tingle in my head that I've never noticed before until I started to photoread. People have talked about this tingling feeling in their head before in this forum. Can anybody expand on this "tingling sensation" that some people get? What does it mean? I have a feeling that this sensation means that the information is passing through the preconcious processor in my mind and organizing the information. Am I wrong?

I have that strange feeling to when I started I was taken in more infomation from all around not just books. For example I passed by some products we sell at my store just putting something up,then a customer asked the cashier a price of a product in that area I was just in,I just blurted out the price off the top of my head. Then I went back to check the price to make sure it was right and I was rght on the money. Earlier you said you told your parents I know you might not care but if they had smart remarks or doubt about,it very well,very very well could affect your results in you not relize it.

I am telling you this from my experiences, because I had a business once in I was doing great I mean business was coming in too. I made the mistake by telling my mom, she gave me a off the wall comment that pissed me off,because they believe in the wait to you are older, established, and work for someone the rest of your life crap, because they could not succeed in business I guess. Anyway even though I rejected the comment it made me so mad and kept replaying in my head and business went downhill from that point. My biggest mistake I ever made was sharing my goals,dreams and skills with people.I started getting breakthrough after breakthrough after breakthrough I soon as I cut certain negative people out my life and personal business. Now I do not know your situation , but my parents feedback did me more damage than anybody.I guess because I suspected support. My parents and everyone esle I told use to laugh and make fun of me when I started subliminals,paraliminals,postive thinking,hypnosis ect, I did not know it at first because for the longest they were doing it behind my back. As soon as I found out they were thats when I cut everyone off. Now "1 1/2 years" later I am the one laughing at them, get this the same people who laughed at me are trying to find out what I am doing now,but I just give them the cold shoulder. Good supportive people are coming in my now. I am willing to bet you absorded infomation from books and just don't relize it.Go back and superread, dip and skitter the photoreading book with your purpose to find out what keys are you missing.

I did this a couple of times the first time I found out I was not asking powerful enough questions, Second time the page jumped out to me about mentioning the name of the book along with my affirmations as I was photoread and one time I was successful and did not realize it I was looking for all this other stuff and my main question was answered "What is the author trying to tell me" that was all I needed because everything thing in that whole book revolved around this one point the author was trying to say, I mean every.That was main thing I needed from that whole book.

OP Offline

Yes I told my parents that I do self help, listen to paraliminal tapes and do photoreading..... And they think it's a bunch of hog wash and that it is crazy and that people will try and fill ur head full of non-sense to give you a harder time..... I told them about NLP and they think it is crazy..... They heard some of the tapes and they think it's no good for me.

I listened to an NLP training and really worked at it. One night I decided to listen to the same NLP Master training i've listen to before,only this time i decided to listen to it while it was playing quietly as I was sleeping.... Is this ok to do?

'There are no rules more binding than those of our own making'.

Sounds to me, you are exploring to be more by knowing/unfolding Self.

I remember back 25 years ago when I acquired my first, auto-repeat cassete player. My, I was excited, because I could now play my favorite meditation tape that was only 20 minutes long all night over and over again.

To celebrate, I first sleep 12 hours straight, then got up and drank near a whole pot of coffee, piddled and then layed down and set the auto-cassete a going... My goal? Stay conscious and meditate deeper and deeper and deeper, until I could break through some inner barrier of awareness that I just knew was waiting for me.

It took a few months of this and then the inner door was barred open from then on out.

Who knows what you are looking for and need to do, follow your heart and generally keep they lips sealed.

Some things do take even years to well mature. Be sure to know however whatever demand you make of thy-Self it will come forth eventually, even if first you need rebuild some things within.

ZMasterNCreator keep it up do not stop learning. Have you tried the Abundance for Life Course? If not buy course you are on your way to greatness, because when you stay positive and strong despite other peoples opinions it will make you stronger and build your faith"just like going to the gym to build muscle" Make goals with deadlines WRITE THEM DOWN "it adds magic when you write them down" I believe in you,because I went through the ridicule too, but it helped me out believe it or not.Now I am immune to negative people. Go to the library research on police tactics for interogation they learn and use NLP on suspects thats why they are trying to ban it from being use on young people,because they can sway their judgement in make them give a false statement. Show the research to your parents in ask them if it so crazy why do the government train their employees to use NLP.

OP Offline

I don't try to see the blip on the page, it just shows when it shows. They say that it is not neccessary to see the blip page when you are photoreading or photoflipping books. Sometimes I see more than a blip page. I see a very subtle duplicate of all the words on the page, sometimes I see blips and sometimes nothing. What does this subtle duplicate mean? If this means something then I wonder why I haven't been getting any significant results yet.......

I've read the photoreading book, watched the DVDs and listened to the photoreading personal learning course. What I am doing right now is redoing the learning course. I've heard some success stories about doing this. I HAVE ENOUGH!!! I'M A PHOTOREADER, I JUST GOTTA FIND THAT SMALL THING THAT MAKES THIS SYSTEM CLICK. The thing that irritates me is the amount of time I have to spend redoing it over again instead of having fun.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
Is it possible that I acquired knowledge through photoreading that I'm not aware of until i'm put into a situation that requires me to rely on my inner-resources? Wouldn't that be activation or direct learning?

It's called spontaneous activation.

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
Yes I told my parents that I do self help, listen to paraliminal tapes and do photoreading..... And they think it's a bunch of hog wash and that it is crazy and that people will try and fill ur head full of non-sense to give you a harder time..... I told them about NLP and they think it is crazy..... They heard some of the tapes and they think it's no good for me.

I listened to an NLP training and really worked at it. One night I decided to listen to the same NLP Master training i've listen to before,only this time i decided to listen to it while it was playing quietly as I was sleeping.... Is this ok to do?

Your parents think it's hogwash and you're trying very hard to prove them wrong.

Lighten up. You're pushing so hard that you're building barriers.

I like it that you PhotoRead 100's of books a week (to reach 10,000) Others doing just 10 books a day for a year got fed up with it. So I think you overestimated the number a bit \:\)

Stop photoflipping... it demonstrates your impatience. That's one of the many subtle cue's I've noticed that become barriers to building conscious understanding. Take it back to a steady flipping with the book upside down.

Now when you grab books really consider what is your purpose. What possible benefit. Don't pull the trigger words during activation. Pull them during postview. And after you have done a postview. Ask yourself. Is there really any information in this book that can serve my purpose? How will I be using it in the future?

You need to use less force and more gentle focus. Find the flow state and use NOPS. Check in with yourself after you've done the steps and avoid analysing yourself as you do it. If you're busy analysing your performance as you do it you're not doing it.

Before I sign off.

Prepare = determine your purpose and ideal state. You seem to be entering the Accelerated Learning State. That doesn't come until you've done your preview to check if your purpose and book match. You might have to adjust your purpose and remember your purpose is allowed to change. Just be aware of it if you do change it.

AlexK

OP Offline

I've photoread the same dictionary several of times. As soon as I wake up in the morning what I do is photoflip it like 10 times to expose my whole mind to the words. After doing some excercise, I always remember to expose the dictionary to my mind again. Before I go to sleep I expose the dictionary to my mind. Now, how can I fullfill my purpose of knowing where all the words are in the dictionary so I can do a street show for people so they can witness true human potential?

I want to be able to tell what column, page and line a word is on without having to look back at the dictionary.

Like you, I find knowing language via dictionaries very important. However, you NEED confidence in the process. Like doing something once; 'only PhotoRead any single book once and maybe twice at most'.

Either your supra-Mind holographically PhotoRead each page the first pass through or it did not. Settle this point and concentrate on the 'proof of use'.

Like maybe enter a 'spelling bee' or the like 'without anyone knowing why you think you can spell'.

Get into the 'trenches' with having to use the information someone might need who has the dictionary near memorized.

Write stories spontaneously, whole stories, then use the spell checker etc. Close your eyes and spell those words from your heart or inner knowing.

Ones inner voice of knowing is not pushy, but quite demur, unassuming, non-pretentious...

'A small still voice with constitution of a spider-web.
Honor this voice and all things consciously desired add unto you.'

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved