Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66130 06/13/08 02:21 AM
Uly Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I have recently recieved Level 2 and I wanted to know how I can used SFQ to heal someone who has put there back out / pulled muscles? After opening small universe...detect the energy blockage and then open C7...could I open the area where the localised pain is and then pull the pain out and then give back energy to the localised area. Would that be enough?

Also I am doing healing on my dog who is going blind in one eye. I also want to heal some lumps / tumours that are in the fat of his skin. How can I do that in the same session that I treat his eyes? and do I just imagine the lumps changing in to energy and leaving his body or do I do sword fingers to breakup the lump?

One of the main / bigger lumps is on his chest between his front legs. His heart would be very close to that area. Master Lin says not to do Sword fingers towards the heart...does that still apply if I am treating a lump just below the skin. If it does is there another way to treat the lump on his chest?

Uly

Uly #66174 06/16/08 07:13 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Uly,

you can work on any area specifically, but be sure to work on the blockages you've found during your detection, rather than just chasing the pain/symptoms.

For your dog example, go through the healing steps as Chunyi demonstrates in the Level 2 DVD. There is not a limit on the areas you can work on in the same session. You can use sword fingers on the the lump blockages.

You intent and focus is where the sword finger energy is going. Since it's not the heart, then it's not an issue - even if your shooting at something on the other side of the heart.

Much Love, Shawn

Shawn_Grim #66234 06/19/08 10:21 AM
Uly Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your explainaton Shawn...very much appreciated!!

My dog thinks SFQ is a little strange at the moment lol Hope he gets used to it!!

Still have problems dectecting blockages...just need more practice I guess

Thanks

Uly

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved