Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66344 06/25/08 09:25 AM
Pitso Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I have recently purchased the book and so far I'm enjoying it!! I'm interested in any positive feedback/outcomes/results in relation to use use of the associated paraliminal?

Many thanks...

I've just completed reading the book today,It took me from the end of June until now. But I enjoyed the information that was inside of it it gives many things to think about and consider too.

I agree it is a good book. I have read part of it. In my view the whole idea Marci puts forward is that of trying to make a shift by just trying to be happy. It's a form of emotional fitness. If a person is overall happy and cheerful, the unavoidable adversities in life become more bearable and can be overcome more easily. I think combining the book with the Paraliminal is powerful.

I have listened to Happy for No Reason Audiobook ( 5 CDs ) about 4 times & I found it to be uplifting . However the biggest result came from the Paraliminal ( it is worth 100 x the suggested price to me ) which I have listen to daily in the morning for the last 2 months . I am happy & laughing a lot more everyday as my workmates have noticed a positive improvement in my daily mood . I no longer get into long periods of depression and if I get a little depressed , it last no more than a few minutes instead of hours or days. Writing down 5 things to be grateful for every evening makes a great difference as I find life more joyful & fulfilling as I cultivate my gratitude & give thanks to even little things like me smiling at a little girl and she giving me a big smile in return . About 3 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night all worried about the current economic situation after the big stockmarket crash ( which is really beyond my control anyway so how silly is all the worry )and couldn't go back to sleep . So I listened Happy F N R Paraliminal & went back to sleep effortlessly after the CD player switched off . And recently when I was feeling a bit down at work first thing in the morning , I listened to Happy F N R Paraliminal for the second time that morning and I find the rest of the workday is more enjoyable ! This Paraliminal is the only one that I have used consistently for such a relatively long time because I found it to be so effective in changing my neural pathways for want of a better word.

Hi Ladyjune,

That's sounds good that you have enjoyed information and gives many things to think about and consider too.I would like to know the name of the book so i too can benefit from it.

Thanks,

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved