Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Coral Offline OP
OP Offline

HI,
I purchased the Essentials course in December and have made a number of changes, in particular trying to enhance our 4 best directions. We are both #6.

Starting in March we have experienced a series of things going wrong, from my father died, our tenant left, the house was flooded with a broken pipe, unit still not rented, twice my credit card was stolen, and three times my ATM card was lost or stolen, etc. etc. It just seems that just as things seem to be starting to be Ok something else bad happens. I'm trying to focus on the good, like new linoleum paid for by the insurance company, but yesterday I assessed the overall financial loss and it was 40% of our savings gone.

Help.

A lot of your answers could be in Level 3 if you have a Disaster star at your front door or in your main bedroom.

Coral Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for responding Tim.
What is a Disaster star, and why would it occur only after I started to do Feng Shui? In my 60+ years I have NEVER experience anything like this.
And what do I do about Disaster Stars without spending the rest of my money on level 3?

This is interesting. The Diamond Feng Shui Home Study would help you. The Diaster Star is revealed in that course. The thing is this has happened to you, accept that...it's important that you do that, then let it go -- in the past now. Focus on recovery. Has something changed recently? A new home? Where you sleep (even what direction your bed is in)? Have you made any major changes in you home or life?

The Home Study Course reveals the cures for this. There are many things to look into, that are beyond the Diamond Essentials.

The Disaster Star affects people differently...where your front door is, where you sleep, where you work. For example: your kitchen and bathrooms may be in the area of the Diaster Star and that energy will be flushed away otherwise a cure needs to be placed. There are yearly and monthly things to be watched.
Consider the rest of the Diamond Feng Shui Home Study Course.

Marie also wrote a book "The Very Simple Law of Attraction" http://www.amazon.com $14.95 This is a GREAT reference book, I use it OFTEN with my DFS Home Study Course. You could probably find something there to help you. Definitely consider the DFS Home Study Course.

There is sooo much to learn! I am not here to sell the course, I just know the content is extremely valuable.

I am interested in seeing how this progresses for you. I will watch this thread.

I would also like to know how to find out if I have a disaster star somewhere in my house. In the last 18 months so many aspects of my life, especially in regards to business and money have become complete disasters and it is difficult to keep 'getting up and getting going' when all seems to fail. I have done a lot of Feng Shui in the house, in each room and much cluttered has been cleared. I am studying the level one, but if someone would be kind enough to assist me in determining if I have a disaster star somewhere, it would greatly assist me in moving forward. I can be reached at suzgems@mac.com if you prefer to keep it off the board.

Thank you,

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Coral,

There are a lot of"could be's."

If you have the Gold version of the course, call into LSC and ask to set up one of your 20-minute coaching vouchers. You'll email or fax your floor plan in along with your question, and the consultant can take a look at whats going on. They won't feng shui your entire house for you, but can look at things such as the Time Feng Shui (Stars), etc. that you may not have access to, to help adjust your situation.

In Time Feng Shui, that energy shifts each year around February (beginning of the Chinese Calendar), this can shift challenges and opportunities throughout the house.

There are national economic trends and other things that have an influence as well. Feng Shui is setting up your environment to attract the best possible energy/luck/opportunity for you.

Much Love, Shawn

I had the same thing happen to me after I had a personal consultation with Marie Diamond. The consult cost thousands, I flew her out to my place. The whole year after she came here and did my whole house, everything went wrong financially. I went from making 6 figures to not being to pay rent for two months in just about 8 months. I finally ripped out the copper sticks from my financial area, removed the fountain and mirror and kept my original money tree and bamboo in my money area. Immediately I started making money right away again and had peaked in sales shortly after that to be the top earner in the my company just 6 months later. I really wanted to like her, and I was actually frightened to remove the copper wires and nice set up she suggested, but I gave it my best and it just did not work. I'm considering removing them from other areas of my home also. She does NOT do any follow up work and I had a difficult time getting my notes from her. I have no idea what should have been changed this year or how to go about getting that info except to fly her here again, which obviously isn't going to happen.

My relationship with my fiance went from bad to worse also. Marie and I parted on not so great terms and I have heard similar stories about her through others. I know that she is taught by Lillian Too. I never knew if Lillian was just good at selling books or the real deal but I seem to have better results with her books. I have heard Marie Diamond does have true gift, but also many issues which complicate things. I hope that most of what she says has been helpful, and not harmful, my life is going really well and continues to get better since I got the nerve to do it my own way.

Hope this helps. It was really scary for me too. I was also told by her that it takes 9 weeks each time you make a change to know if it is working or not.

Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Hi, Coral. I'd like to chime in on the responses to your post. First let me say that I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you have been facing. I am sure it has been a difficult time. One thing to remember is that Feng Shui is considered only a third of your "luck" and that what you have learned and applied in Essentials is a small percentage of that third. I think it would be a stretch to assume that the changes you made caused your recent events. In fact, have you considered that it is possible that without the activations you did these things would still have happened with worse outcomes? For instance, perhaps the insurance company would not have paid the claim or taken many months or years to process as is not unusual in that business. As to whether there is a negative Time Feng Shui star affecting you, that could be as they exist in every household, but you cannot avoid all "bad" things happening. Even if you understand and apply all the levels of Diamond Feng Shui you will still have some of these experiences. You can enhance the positive and diminish the negative, but there is still the yin and the yang, you still get both.

Hi, Jacqueline. I am glad to hear that things have changed for the better for you. One of the main reasons Learning Strategies partnered with Marie Diamond to create the Diamond Feng Shui home study course is to give people the information, and therefore the power, to create the best energy in their environment for themselves. As you experienced, not every activation or cure is going to work as you think it should or as it was intended. And, it takes time to truly integrate all the knowledge in all the levels into your home and even then it must be tweaked yearly and monthly as the time energy shifts and also periodically as your personal situation shifts. You might also consider your feelings about the consultation and how they may have influenced your outcomes unconsciously. Confidence in your feng shui work, basically your intention, is critical to the outcomes.

Thanks to everyone for posting and visiting this forum! It’s wonderful to have so many in our Diamond Feng Shui community to share and learn from. Please be sure to call or email our expert coaches if you need further assistance.

Hi Debra ~ Thank you for responding. When I sensed the alarm in Coral's post I wanted to help and not hurt. I responded as accurately as possible while trying not to put a damper on things. I've done my own Feng Shui for over 20 years, and I have had every one of my homes and apartments professionally done. I cannot say I have ever had a more clearer response to activating or deactivating any area in that time.

I do understand tweaking things until they work may be necessary. With that said, I do believe that I had to do quite a bit more than just tweak what was done. The response I got from simply putting things back the way they were, was a clear message from the Universe to me, that what was done was not beneficial.

Be that as it may, like I have already said, ongoing support was in no way offered to anyone that I am aware of, so it would have rendered the service useless throughout the ongoing year.

My advice to Coral would be to go back exactly to the way things were just until you get back on your feet. Start slowly with one change at a time and go with what works for you.

Feng shui really is an ongoing thing. one time consultations isn't going to work that well as the energy shifts daily, monthly and yearly as well as 20 yr.

I find that the diamond feng shui course is great for lay people as it don't explain the reasoning behind feng shui. everything is laid out for you. I still find that the best feng shui is doing your own feng shui as you can personalize it. I guess i'm the type that can't take someone's world for it. i have to understand the system rather than just blind faith. So i went and study the flying star myself after going through marie daimond's course to understand further and now I understand why the suggestions from the diamond feng shui course is what they are. Diamond's course is unique in it's level 2 because of the 24 facets. i find this part unique from other feng shui because marie can see energy colors. atleast i'll give her benefit of the doubt for that claim that was advertised.

not all feng shui masters is a good fit for everyone. there has to be a fit. that's the problem with someone doing feng shui for you. I've learned that feng shui by itself is not all that great. it has to be personalized for one's intention and goals working with the person.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved