Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 8
It is better to make a wrong move then not to make a move at all.As I work at these principle with everything I have I can see things happing fast I treat every custumer as they are my next employer evaluating me for me to come in work for them.I feel like I am making new friends everyday. I said I was not going to tell my goal, but my goal is to become so liked and such a good employee,a company comes in offer me a job with higher pay and better benifits instead of looking for a better job I really really feel that is about to happen. My goal is to have employers fighting over me to be on their team.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 9
Emotional scars cannot be patched they must be completely cut out.Diseased germs cannot live and trive in a positive person.If you are concentration on a goal in stay angry your anger will throw you off course.If you go the extra mile at work,if hard times hit you most likely will be the last to be let go if you are let go at all. If you go the extra mile you will succeed.

I am proud of myself at work today some good gossip got started about something that happed , instead of finding out what happened I turned around in walked the other way.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 9
A positive mind looks at the way things can be done . A negative mind looks at the way things can't be done.
Mental attitude is main controll over the power of faith.
Your mental attitude that you express all the time attract and repell people from you .

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

If you focus on money as your goal it might be to broad and fuzzy,instead you need to visualize the things you what and for example a car,house,4 wheeler,ect in detail throughout the day.Basically the things you want to get with the money.

Today at the job I caught myself saying I was not going to do something because it was someones elses job then Napoleon Hills voice popped in my head say go the extra mile do more than you get paid for so I decided to the extra.

Treat everyone like they are going to leave you $1,000,000 if they die.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 10
When you a affrimation aloud the affrimation as two times 2x the power.Remember you body has to know you know you are saying your affrimation I say my car while I am driving . One the fears people have to get over and everybody went through this is the fear of critism.Look back at Mahammad Ali he said I am the greatest so much in public and private he imprinted that he was in his head and everybody's around him. So if people have something smart to say about you using affirmation's think back to somebody like Mahammad Ali they worked him.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 11
Temporary defeat is not failure until or unless it has been expected as so.Every temporary defeat carries a seed of equilvalent benefit.For example 2 years ago everybody and I mean everybody people that I trusted(false freinds), and co-workers formed a alliance against me tried to get me fired from my job,spread lies about me,slandered my name, gossiped about,had every believing false stuff about me.But now they stuck their foot in there mouth too and nobody believes a word they say,I have real friends now, My life is 100% better. That was my temporary defeat,but I gained a hell of alot more than I lost,a matter of fact I am glad I went through it,because if I did not go through I would still be around those backstabbers.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 11
My emersion is kickin in I was watching the news about a tragic situatiion all of a sudden it hit me I knew someone that can help out so I e-mailed her in told, then I explained to her how doing this for free will explode her business she been trying to start up .The point is I did not wait I take action ,because I know I am not the only one coming up with this idea. In I also am using the Mastermind Principle, because the idea came to me I dont know how to do what I want to do but I know someone who do's.Napoleon Hills voice kept popping in my head today about Mastermind groups is it coincident or is it the law of attraction?

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 12
I did a coaching session today today for about 45 min with a friend I have not seen in a long time. I was amazed how I just captured her attention in was able to explain how everything from the mind to the priciples she was shocked too and she said I did a great job, that really boosted my confidence now I just want to dig and study even harder.Thanks Learningstrategies team I am about to bring you in some new custumers and those custumers are going to bring you even more customers.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 13
The best way to increase "luck" is to expect lucky situation everyday.Each day look for good things to happen to you small and large,then at the end of the day before bed think back to the good things that happened. Each day you will notice more and more ,bigger and bigger good things happing.(I been doing this myselfe so I know it works)
If you want more friends be a friend.If you want more confidence raise other peoples confidence.
I have only been on My Immersoin-Protocol 14 days now and everybody can tell I am changing but they do not know what I am doing.I started early because I said I was going to start one certain day then a voice came in my head Great Acheivers do not wait to take action when they get a idea and they do it or write it down NOW. So take action if you have a area in your life you want a breakthough,Go right now get all the materials you need"book,tapes, ect",then Immerse yourself in your materials for 21 days Do it now,If you like to cook go to the Libary and check out every book you can find on cooking.You can make time do not give me that excuse, you can read while on the toilet,you can miss that T.V show,you can listen to a audio program in your car,you can miss that ball game,you can stay home instead of going out,better yet you can turn your card playing group into a Mastermind group. If you are not satified with a area in your go to the mirror look into your eyes, say this is all your fault what are you going to do about.When you write your goal down and take it seriously the Law of Attraction will bring the resources you need to you.(In it will I am telling you this from experience)

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 13
If you focus on your past successes you will successes you will succeed and NOW write this one down you got your pen and paper ready IF YOU FOCUS ON YOUR PAST FAILERS YOU WILL FAIL! Think of a past setback you had you got it, Now think of want good came out of what lessons did you learn,something positive has or will come out from your past setbacks.(I am telling you this from experience)

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved