Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

My results.
I developed alot of new habits as I did my immersion. I developed a better work habits, the habits I was struggling with I could never seem to break I broke them or developed new better habits,my problem was I was using to much will power what I did was focusing my imagination on my self-image without the habit,then the habit kept getting weaker and weaker.Instead of saying I am healthy and using my will power for better health I started using my imagination to see my body healthy and the inside of my body clean.My new breakthrough habit I formed is focusing on my ideal situtaion and events,about day 22 the inner se;f-destroying thoughts started coming to surface so I started replacing them.The great thing about my immersion was I listened to my CDs at least 10 hours throughout the week,instead of just listening I applied the principle I was hearing and learing I pushed myself I did not realize how much people had influenced me unconciously.I got into the habit of speaking to strangers everywhere I go I forced myself to write on the forum everyday. I made a habit of using my goals everyday.Everyday I do something even if it is one thing to move me closer to my goals. The right people are starting to be attracted me now and the negative ones are being moved further away.7 out of 10 times I would think of something for example "I want a biscuit" Somebody would come to me with the a biscuit the exact one I want,then ask me do I want it.I been finding or attracting more money oppertunities. If you have more questins just ask I will be more than happy to answer a specif question.I will be doing another update post on Jan 1 that will be the 6 month mark,because my new habits should be fully automatic then, I going to be pushing myself everyday or maintain my new patterns everyday,even now even though the habit is formed I still catch my trying to slip back.

CPW1, why did you pick 21 days for total immersion?

During the 21 days, did you go to work or were you on holidays?

Did you change your diet?

In terms of the tools you used during the 21 days, how would you subdivide them in classes (no need to mention specific products) like (1) motivational tracks, (2) meditation tracks, (3) sequential lessons (like 1 a day); etc.

Did you add physical exercise to your 21-day immersion? If you did, was it new type of exercice or some change from an old one?

Did you make a daily plan every morning what to do at what time?

Did you change your sleeping habits? Did the immersion affect your sleep?

I am most appreciative of you sharing so much information with us. Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited by uniquesoul; 08/16/08 04:26 AM.
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

The reason I chose 21 days because it take around 21 days to start a habit. I just chose a area of my life I wanted a breakthrough in,gathered all the audio programs I could in that area and listened to them all day at the same time appllying the priciples everyday I am still doing it now . I am going to continue none stop however long it will take to get my breakthrough it been so far the best thing I ever done.Everybody see and can tell the difference but they do not know what I am doing, that one thing I learned the hard way do not let people in your business when it comes to this stuff at least until you attracted the right people to you.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved