Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Let's have some more testimonials and healing stories!

There must be more people out there who can share their stories with us to help inspire and motivate those of us who already practice Spring Forest Qigong, as well as those who might be interested.

Please share your stories and experiences with us here. \:\)

blessings,

Steve

Although I am relatively new to SFQ, having started practicing around Easter, I have found that it brings me tremendous peace of mind. Already, it feels like a dear, dear friend in my life that I can always turn to when things go wrong. Invariably, I always feel better after I practice SFQ. Just the breathwork alone seems to be very calming. I've also found that my blood pressure is much better and I just seem happier most days (which, for me, is a major accomplishment since I suffered with intense anxiety and depression for the past 18 months). To anyone who is struggling with the question of whether or not to start or continue with SFQ, my recommendation is a resounding YES!

Barb

Fantastic Corky! I have had many of the same experiences you have had. My number on reason for practicing Qigong is peace of mind.

JEFF

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu
OP Offline

Thanks Barb for sharing your healing experience with us and for your encouragement to those thinking about beginning.

And thanks to Jeff for echoing those sentiments.

More from more! Let's hear it people! You help yourself and others by sharing your healing experiences here.

blessings,

Steve

I received my first Qigond cds a while ago, I've been busy with other things but today I listened some more. It is fantastic. I have not healed anything yet but the first night after listening to some of the cds I woke up from an excrusiating stabbing pain in my middle of my left palm (hand). In my mind I connected this with the Qigong but do not know what it meant. Next day my left hand had warm vibration in it. I cannot wait to benefit and help heal others and the earth. How truly wonderful this is!
Shanthosan

The friend who introduced me to Reiki and Qigong was experiencing some fairly severe lower back pain. I've been using SFQ at night to send her "long distance healing" followed by sending her Reiki until I drop off to sleep. Another friend of ours has been sending her Reiki at night too.

She came in to day and told me her back was feeling so much better!

Nothing miraculous. But the relief she was showing was palpable!

Unlike Bella I don’t seem to get miracle quick healing benefits from any modality that I have tried so I thought it might be helpful to share with others who are similar.
I went to the October Qi Gong retreat to be healed of CFS and allergies which I have had for nearly twenty years.
At the retreat, I had a healing from Chunyi, plus one from a teacher plus the group healing each evening as well as all the sessions of meditation and active exercises, yet none of my symptoms changed. In fact one of the symptoms which had started to happen just before the retreat, aching heels, actually got so bad that I could only rest my feet on cushions and not the floor.
However I came back from the retreat totally inspired and ready to do Qi Gong in every waking hour to heal my CFS and allergies.. The first few days I had a really good feeling inside all the time. Every day I practiced half an hour of Active exercises followed by half an hour Small Universe.
Then I got depressed. The sky was grey for weeks, I missed the company of the dozens of like-minded people and all I wanted to do was sleep sometimes three times a day. I felt guilty that I wanted to heal yet was only dong an hour a day of practice towards it.
The next phase was anger and outrage at the state of the world and about everything that is not fair and my powerlessness to fix it. I raged and raged but I kept practicing. Then one night I watched a very moving documentary on TV and I cried and cried. The next day I felt great. The day after it was hard again but I kept doing my practice. I believe that the emotional upheavals are part of the healing that comes before that physical healing.
I am staying positive that I am just taking a little longer than most and just need to keep doing my hour in the morning, and stop feeling guilty that I don’t do enough. When that hour is absolutely locked in , I will add another half hour.

I forgot to mention that I did have a change after the retreat and omitted to see the importance of it. As soon as I start doing the active exercises I feel very focused and stay centered all the time and then the same with the meditation. This was not happening before. I now enjoy the practice time instead of doing it because it is good for me. So I guess that this is a precursor to my healing.
I have given up on so many practices because they didn’t appear to be working for me as they were for others but I am determined to stay with SFQG and make it a part of my life
So my encouragement to those of you who are slower to see the benefits of Spring Forest Qi Gong, join the path with others like myself and we can compare notes along the way.

OP Offline

THank you, Kali for sharing your story, including both your healing and your challenges. It helps me.

blessings,

Steve

Thank you Shakurav. I value the words you write to the forum and your posts are always helpful.Can you tell me how to transfer the little icons on to a letter :)I seem to be getting just dots and an ending bracket. \:\)

Love Kali \:\)

2ND DAY OF PRACTICE AMAZING AMAZING RESULTS

I hardly get excited about anything nowadays.. I felt like a 4 year old on Christmas eve waiting for my SFQ LEVEL 1. Today will be my third "attempt" to perform the active exercise and the 2 siting meditations. I say "attempted"because I have to stop the DVD and check the manual to ensure I'm performing the exercise correctly.

I've only "attempted" the exercises twice and I've seen AMAZING RESULTS. You see I have asthma and I absolutely HATE using the steroid filled inhalers. I try my best to never use them.. When I need them I REALLY NEED THEM. The times that I am FORCED (by the need to breathe) I take them. The last month or so I've been FORCED to use inhalers DAILY!!!!.. Since attempting SFQ TWICE (with emphasis on TWICE) I've not used the inhalers in two days..

Another great benefit of using SFQ.... I havent been able to "eliminate" regularly. I've TRIED everything... I even use Dr Natura colon cleanse I did have some success on that. But after I completed 2 months of his colon cleanse I could only eliminate properly by using the TEA that comes with Dr Natura's colonix.

SFQ is sooooo amazing... I've eliminated MORE using SFQ than when i was using colonix..... Thanks SOO MUCH FOR this program.... It HAS IMPROVED MY LIFE in ways I COULDNT HAVE IMAGINED IN ONLY TWO ATTEMPTS.....I will have a go at my third attempt of SFQ practice after I post this...

Anyone considering this program should purchase it immediately....

Thanks for the forums, this is the only place I have to share my experiences.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved