Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi. Just ordered the dousing course and wondering if anyone else has any experience with Dr. Hawkins work? I ordered the course because it appears that a single person can use the dowsing rods to get yes/no (i.e. the truth) answers to questions. Dr. Hawkins work makes a lot of sense to me but requires two people to test the answers to questions. No one I have approached about doing this truth testing has been at all interested, but since I am, I ordered the course. I've read through all the posts in this dowsing forum and it seems that the dowsing rods can do a lot more than just distinguish truth. Very excited to be part of this.

Loving the Truth
Mikethemason

If you are into kinesiology and want to self-test, you can get the Trutester (http://www.trutester.com/). I do both dowsing and kinesiology.

OP Offline

Thanks for the link. Would you elaborate on why you do both. I haven't even got my course yet so my questions may be premature. But from what I've read so far, dowsing will reveal the truth in that you can get answers to questions from it??? If that is correct, then why would you need another method of testing? Thanks again.

Loving the Truth
Mikethemason

Nobody, not even the legendary Edgar Cayce, was right 100% of the time. He is meant to have been the greatest psychic of the 20th century. He went bankrupt on dowsing for oil in Texas! I believe Marie Diamond herself probably does not get the right answer all the time with dowsing.

Kinesiology is different, so I use it to double check my dowsing or viceversa. I don't claim that in this way I will get it right all the time. From time to time I get tested by my kinesiologist, so I like to self test at times (NB I live alone and do not have friends to do muscle testing with me).

Also the Trutester is cheap and easy to carry around.

Hello Uniquesoul, I have CD's of David Hawkins and think that the Kinesiology is an amazing tool to seek out truth with. I have not ever heard of a trutester. Could you please explain further what that item is and who would I purchase one from? David Hawkins?... Thanking you in advance for your reply. Laurene

Hello Mikethemason, I am new as well and I have just ordered The Diamond Dowsing Course tonight. So I am really excited to learn all there is to know about that. I am also going to checkout the trutester site that uniquesoul gave out,that sounds intriguing as well. We'll have to keep in touch to see how each of us is doing with the dowsing. Bye for now, Laurene

Here is the weblink of the Trutester:
http://www.trutester.com/

It has video clips and everything well explained.

Enjoy!

OP Offline

I bought the trutester after looking at the website material. It was very reasonable in price. Shipping was somewhat high. I'm planning to attempt to calibrate Dr. Hawkins 'map of consciousness' as depicted in his book FORCE vs POWER and as an insert in the CD colection THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF ENLIGHTMENT. Both are great but I was unable to find anyone interested in testing it with me. Anyway, I expect a learning curve but will keep the forum posted with any results. Of course I'm also very interested in learning to find and manage the energy lines and vortexes in my house and to see if dowsing can coroborate the map of consciousness levels.

Loving the Truth
Mikethemason

Originally Posted By: mikethemason
I bought the trutester after looking at the website material. It was very reasonable in price. Shipping was somewhat high. I'm planning to attempt to calibrate Dr. Hawkins 'map of consciousness' as depicted in his book FORCE vs POWER and as an insert in the CD colection THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF ENLIGHTMENT. Both are great but I was unable to find anyone interested in testing it with me. Anyway, I expect a learning curve but will keep the forum posted with any results. Of course I'm also very interested in learning to find and manage the energy lines and vortexes in my house and to see if dowsing can coroborate the map of consciousness levels.

I agree the shipping charges are high, even here for Australia (ie what he charged me was twice the postage... the device, even if custom made by the 100's of samples, cannot be worth more than $15... a spring inside two plastic cylinders plus a rubber ring).

Why did you need to integrate the content of the book by Hawkins with his course on CD's? I thought that the CD's included the content of the book which was written in the 80's.

I checked the reviews of the book by Dr Hawkins on Amazon. I suggest you read those with one star. Some are written by people who clearly know what they talk about. Maybe these reviews will make you re-evaluate your opinion of Power versus Force.

Last edited by uniquesoul; 08/14/08 01:00 PM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved