Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#6748 02/26/04 07:49 PM

Ok John...can't have the cops goin after fellow MLFers.. and you can call me Ramesh(That goes for you too BJHN)

Yup...tried Ross's tapes as well...not much hope there for me....da babes effects does seem to wear off after a couple of hours...kinda weird actually .... I initially used Jobet's version 1 script recorded in my own voice which had a longer lasting effect.Maybe all that added DHE and effects takes a while to anchor.

By the way I made the same 'over-listening' mistake with the Aura Explosion....listened to it in the evening and just before bedtime and the result was bye bye bedtime.Must have paced a hundred miles-worth in my room before morning.
As Confuse-Us sez.... Two great minds make same great mistake.....we live and we learn.
(One good thing though...the next day I had two different girls I know comment that there was something very attractive about me that day...smile smile wink wink ...Hows that for morale?)

I'm going to use your suggestion for the Deep Mind/IPM combo.I might just use the 'meat' from IPM & SES as I get 'tranced' enough listening to Deep Mind.

Jobet gave me an idea which sounds interesting... He suggested re-recording the script with KA as the background but then again, we are faced with the INSOMNIA issue.Hmmm well sure will come up with something and let you know my results....

I really hope they come out with the cd version of the Paraliminals soon...My original tape is worn to threads...

Hey Bjhn...Give us your thoughts as well and hows 'da babe' coming along?

Ramesh Vardan

#6749 02/27/04 03:25 AM

How about adding the Deepmind track to the end of the re-mastered version you make to counter the insomnia crisis? An upper+downer= neutral.

Wadja think of that?

John

#6750 02/27/04 03:52 AM

Well it's worth a shot...Will let you know..

Ramesh

#6751 02/27/04 04:42 AM

Hi people,

I'm dt.

For KA could you please tell me what chi color charge you chose for your CD to emanate and why. I've gone for yellow...
the solar plexus chakra to help me with personal power.

I use the IPM tape which I got from newvision institute. Couldn't wait for the CD's to be ready but I'll get them when they're ready. My role model is Cary Grant. I use Wendi's hypnosis CD's, Holosync and now the stuff from xtrememind. I have found that all this stuff can be made incredibly more effective by using EFT and in particular spoken affirmations. See http://www.emofree.com/palaceof.htm for info. When I use spoken affirmations and EFT together I get profoundly good results so fast that it's scary. I can't believe all the good stuff that just keeps happening to me, not to mention the money just keeps on rolling in without me doing much of anything. The secret with spoken affirmations is persistence. Also the other stuff has made an enormous difference too. I used to be terrified of women, but now I have more lady friends than I know what to do with and they seem to be getting friendlier and friendlier all the time. This is kind of frightening too, but in a very nice way. Incrdible how powerful a certain combo of things can be. I'm having more fun now than I've ever had and in my opinion.. life is meant to be fun.

dt.

#6752 02/27/04 05:04 AM

Hi DT,

I initially ordered yellow. Big mistake. I experienced migraines and hot headedness. Yellow doesn't blend well with me. Xtreme quickly re-shipped Violet at no charge upon my request. This color suits me much better. I can feel a "caressing sensation" when I use the CD, and not a "biting sensation" from the original yellow.

Libra Have you tried the Millionaire's Mind from Mind-Tek? It's $99 a pop. That's about $20 more than MLF da Money.

I read scores of good stuff on the public domain version of da Money but none for Millionaire's Mind. Anyone have feedback on this?

I'm also following up my request for feedback on the Neurophone and the Echophone. The ad copy claims that these $300 devices transmit ultra hi freqs through bone conduction. If that's true beyond the paper claims, it's a great medium for the the subliminals we buy here at Learning Strat, Xtrememind and Mind-Tek.

So, does anyone have positive reports for the Neurophone? $300 isn't exactly chump change.

John

#6753 02/27/04 06:54 AM

Hi DT
Well I chose red for KA... reckon I need some of that grounding energy and that additional boost for irresistible presence..hehehe....I've tried recording affirmations at the end of a hypnotic script but results have been a rather hit and miss affair so far (am experimenting with second and third person self-talk now)...how exactly does EFT work?

Great to hear you're having terrifyingly effective results with women....what exactly do you do? Maybe i could use some of that...(And by the way my model for IPM is Daniel Day Lewis...rather impressive chap and impressive results ..)

I've recorded an early version of da money and maybe I'll work with it before deciding on the Mind Tek

Ramesh

#6754 02/27/04 09:39 AM
Bjhn Offline OP
OP Offline

To Ramesh:

We will just have to wait and see about the results.
In the last two weeks I've used IPM before bedtime and MLFdababe 1.0 once in the afternoon and once in the morning. Suits me well since the mlf track is only 9 minutes long. If the Wendi CD is only able to get me to the same level as IPM did it's a waste of time using it.

I have ordered from rapidtransformations.com the TranceEnhancer CD (costs nothing) which is supposed to increase the effectiveness of other hypnosis products. http://www.rapidtransformations.com/personalcds.htm.
We all want to hammer the suggestions into our brain for permanent storage I guess?
I have other plans in my life than listening to these tapes till I'm 80 years old ;-).

[This message has been edited by Bjhn (edited February 27, 2004).]

#6755 02/27/04 02:05 PM

Ramesh

EFT helps with psychological reversal and aligns the bodies energy meridians. It can help remove negative blocks and tremendously with self esteem. You can download the manual for free from here http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.htm
See end of manual for info on self esteem.
I'm using affirmations and EFT to be charming, charasmatic, spontaneous, funny, creative, playful, confident, to masterfully say the exact right thing and the exact right time, to talk more eloquently, elegantly and confidently, to be an excellent conversationalist, to make others feel good in my presence and things like that. I think these are the things that my lady friends are liking about me. Especially the being playful and funny part.

dt.

#6756 03/01/04 01:37 AM

I just read an interesting experience of another user on these energy products. Take a look at this:
http://www.xtrememind.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10

#6757 03/10/04 05:03 AM

Can anybody get me a copy of the 9 minute demo for mlfdababe? I can't find it on emule. I am having a hard time getting it from winmx, but I just installed it. I may not have the firewall set up correctly.

Thanks!
HenryTX2002@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by HenryTX2002 (edited March 09, 2004).]

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved