Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67173 08/16/08 10:05 AM
Coe Offline OP
OP Offline

Heya guys, Im in love with SFQ.

Im 19 and have undergone accidental surges of "Qi or Kundalini" same universal energy due to diligent practices with self help methods (Sedona Method and Holosync)

Unfortunately i was fed "fear biscuits" when i was undergoing accidental Kundalini awakening process, saying be careful of the energy. And of course being young, i was very fiery from all that energy and happened to meet a lovely girl at a gathering and hit it off. This exquisite energy was mostly gone. So now i am learning Mantak Chia's multi orgasmic male and all is going well.

So starting SFQ for a week now and it has brought me into beingness beautifully while doing the movements. I have been having VIVID dreams of Qigong masters (Easterners) before practicing Qigong and now more frequently. so i guess the feeling (at a heart level) that this is something to take all the way...

Not sure if you have had these experience's before?

I also notice the reverse breathing in itself is super powerful and do it almost all day... Anyone have that same realization?

Coe Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok read through the older threads and most questions were answered ;\) .

Is Mantak Chia's Method of drawing up the Sexual energy whilst having sex or masturbating, safe to use in conjunction with SFQ...?

(sorry if have missed this one reading through the threads but a quick answer would be great)

Hi Coe,
I like your metaphor "fear biscuits".

Regarding reverse breathing, I find it very useful walking and meditation.

Chunyi Lin says:
Inhaling: draw the lower part of your stomach in a little. As you breathe out let your stomach out.

Blessings,
Kevin
"Stillness is inner strength."

Coe Offline OP
OP Offline

Heya thanks, kevin.

ahhh... Walking... i usually only remember to use it when im sitting,meditating or waiting a bus stop. \:\)

But doing it in action sounds great, im going to practice that all today. Thank you.

PS. I have come to my own conclusion, that drawing the sexual energy is a very healthy practice as long as the energy is well balanced after drawing, as it tends to feed the blockages enabling to become conscious of them and also can also open blockages.

Hi Coe,
The sort of energy cultivation you refer to is within the parameters of information Master Lin has shared more personally in seminars/retreats. I wouldn't say it is part of the core practice of what SFQ is. More in the category of additional 'methods' one can engage with if so inclined.
I would offer one related suggestion relative to your alignments in SFQ exercise, that you not pull up the huiyin area while you practice SFQ, if that is the case. Master Lin mentioned that it isn't necessary, and 'can' cause constipation. I am not saying don't ever do it, relative to some other cultivation practice method, and that you will get constipated if you do it. More so, that SFQ has it own unique alignments and results of those alignments. I find that pulling up the huiyin in a SFQ alignment, is a sort of tension and more physical orientation, that doesn't have to be there. Reverse breathing can be done with or without physically pulling up the bottom.
Systems and methods, have different focus's and intentions in them. That said, I would say you are talking a method, versus a system or path that works with more aspects of self and as well as helping others(a facet of compassion). Yin and yang aspects/qualities, relations to martial, medical and spiritual, and how wisdom and compassion present themselves or shape the results, are all in play.
Mantak Chia's information is valid. Practices shape you. If you focused on Mantak Chia's information, or on SFQ, completely, the end result would be very different in many ways, even though similar elements are in play. I think it is good to have some sense of why we do the practices we do. Not just to do them because there is a strong result. If you do a practice that imparts a type of power or ability, how will the power be then channelled, or put to use. Is it just about me, or something else...
love,
gallen

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved