Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#6738 02/22/04 03:12 PM

Ey Libra, you got MLF da Babe? Same here; I purchased the commercial version just last week, and dang the results are spectacular. I literally feel fantastic around women and they sense it and REACT very favorably. Prior to this, I also used the early beta version that I downloaded some 5 years ago at MindList. Even then, the hypnotic suggestions created a new ME that startled me and my friends. That Jobet guy is a genius at DHE.

By the way, I've also bought an interesting Kundalini Activator from the same site. Using this, I've observed very cool experiences similar to the MLF da Babe: lots of energy (my body feels like it went through a work out), a boost in confidence, and some kind of force or "aura" that makes people want to spend some time with me. Surprisingly, it makes even GUYS want to be in my company. Must have to do with all that energy...

The underlying technology for this started sometime year 2000 and was very popular at www.Bwgen.com (this site is how I got into the brainwave mania).

Look for the free DeepMind presets. It's one of the uploaded presets on www.Bwgen.com that the buyers of the superb BrainWave Generator raved about like rabid dogs. Some folks over there even commented that the registration fee for Brainwave Generator is justified simply coz of this Deep Mind preset alone!

There's also an informative and rather prolonged discussion on this deepmind brainwave tech at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UltimateSeduction/ Check out the threads on how frequencies and NLP suggestion can activate energy flow in the human body. A particularly interesting thread in 2001 focused on the Shumman Resonance and a Harmonic Pulser that can restore body-mind balance. Its based on the Lakhovsky Multi Wave Oscillator. With brainwave generator, people enjoyed the same effects that the users of the $100 Harmonic Pulser. Interesting.

Anyway, the creator of the free, 4-year old Deep Mind now advertises his upgraded Kundalini awakener at http://www.xtrememind.com/Subliminal_Kundalini.htm It's superb stuff in my opinion.

There's also free stuff at http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm that's based on the same technology.
You'll just need cable modem access to get the files since they're hefty

#6739 02/22/04 03:29 PM

HEY THKS LADYKILLER, I WAS WONDERIN ABOUT THE KUNDALINI GENERATOR.... I JUST ORDERED THE AURA EXPLOSION AND AM HOPING TO ACHIEVE GREATER CHI DEVELOPMENT... I ABSOLUTELY AGREE THAT JOBET IS A GENIUS....WILL CHECKOUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS....MEANWHILE, KEEP THEM LADIES SMILIN ...

#6740 02/22/04 05:24 PM

Hey my pleasure Libra!

WHile you're exploring, check out www.Tools4Wellness.com or www.DynaMind.com There's this gadget called the Flanagan Neurophone. It's quite pricey, but the technology enables you to "hear" sounds through direct conduction through SKIN tissue, muscle and bone. You'll connect your CD player to the Neurophone, then attach the electrodes to your frontal temples. Surprisingly, you'll "hear" the sound directly through your skin and not through your ears. The creator says this causes the creation of new neural pathways and improves brain function.

I'm planning to buy one next month and will update you on its efficacy

Hey, good luck to your ladies too!

#6741 02/23/04 06:07 AM
Bjhn Offline OP
OP Offline

To LIBRA!

About a week ago I downloaded MLF da Babe v. 1.0 using WinMX. And I've noticed positive results even though this version is only 9 minutes long.
The results was so positive I'll continue to use/test it. I was about to recommend the free version to you when I saw your new post about version 2 of the product.
I think it's weird how little information is available on the internet about MLF da babe. Do a search on Google and only a handful of results appear.

I'm gonna test it for one or two more weeks and decide if I want to order the latest version. Perhaps this is the ultimate subliminal attraction system?

I will recommend you to use WinMX to download
all kinds of stuff you can find on NLP and hypnosis, not just mp3-files but also e-books(pdf-files).

#6742 02/23/04 02:22 AM

HI BJHN, I AM GLAD YOU GOT THAT RECORDING....THE COMMERCIAL VERSION STRETCHES TO 40 MINUTES.... I TRIED WINMX AND GOT A LOT OF COOL STUFF ON PSYCHIC AND NLP SUBJECTS... I AM TRYING TO GET A DOWNLOAD OF THE FREE MLF DA BABE VERSION 1.0 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE AS THE COMMERCIAL COPY HAS CERTAIN COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS. WHAT HEADING DID YOU SEARCH UNDER? I KEYED EVERYTHING FROM 'MLF DA BABE' TO 'HYPNOSIS' AND 'NLP' AND COULD NOT FIND IT .....

#6743 02/23/04 07:36 PM
Bjhn Offline OP
OP Offline

Search only using the word MLF. And you might want to download when it's 8AM-12AM where you live, since I think I downloaded from a european user in the evening, Sentral European Time. Look for the username "the80sandearly90sserver".
I got it from him.

#6744 02/25/04 03:44 AM

Has anyone downloaded the Deep Mind Ultra? A bulletin at UltimateSeduction forum announced it just this morning.

Man! This sound drove me into a pure bliss state. It's freeware, but it beats the commerical Monroe Institute products I have. Libra, check it out.
http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

#6745 02/26/04 06:58 AM

I know.... maaaaannn.....tried it last night and i'm still zonked!!!!! a very happy zonk that is!

#6746 02/26/04 07:05 AM

By the way Ladykiller....how do you alternate 'da babe' and 'kundalini'? i just got KA and am thinkin of listening to that in the day and MLF in the night ....how long were you listening to KA before you noticed results?.....am also thinkin of pairin the deep mind download with IPM to see if it's an effective combo..........

#6747 02/26/04 05:32 PM

Hi Libra,

You can call me John. If you call me Ladykiller all the time, the cops might come and take me away on the mistaken identity of a serial killer.

Here's how I use the CDs.

MLF da Babe every day. Once in the morning, once in the evening. This works best for me because by afternooon, da Babe's effects seems to be wearing off, so I need a recharge. The second listening reinforces the first--> I feel very charming and confident!

When I listen to da Babe before bed, I even end up with lucid dreams of seducing women AND when I wake up, I feel like I can have any woman I want. How's that eh? Damn, this stuff is better than Ross Jeffries' confidence CDs which did little to help me.

As for Kundalini, I tried listening every day which was contrary to the label warnings. I should have followed the instructions! There is such a thing as "TOO MUCH ENERGY" after all. Libra, on the fourth day of listening straight, I can't sleep . For the first time in 10 years I had INSOMNIA. Worse, I totally lost my appetite. My body felt like it was always "on the edge"; hard to explain.

Have you ever felt that sensation that you just had to keep climbing mountains, crossing seas, trekking deserts? My body burst with this insatiable urge to do something ACTIVE. Worse, I was libidous all the time.

So that's what I felt like. Four straight days of listening and I had the stamina of a hyperactive kid. The irritating thing was I no good outlet to let out the excess energy.

So I stopped listening for a week and now I listen just every three days. My body has happily normalized; I regained my usual voracious appetite and I feel this wonderful buoyancy. Yep, it also does something great to my aura--> People approach me for no reason, and animals seem friendlier.

I jog the oval near the park. A dog there usually gives me hell, but recently it's gotten friendly, docile. Normally, it goes for my butt when I jog by. Not for a friendly lick, mind you. It's a strange coincidence that that happened ever since I begin tuning up my aura with KA.

Your idea of mixing deep mind with IPM is great. Fact is, I've already done that last night. With my component, I remastered IPM, Self Esteem Supercharger and Ideal Weight. These three great programs are now on a single CD I burnt. Plus it would last longer too. (I don't understand why Learning Strategies produced them on tapes. CDs are more convenient.)

The mix is 60% volume Deep Mind, and 90% volume for the IPM, SES, and IW. I play the entire segment straight once every two days. (However, I didn't record the full IW because I want to maintain my appetite)

I'm getting much better results now. Tell me how you fared with your remastering.

John Williams

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved