Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline
Learning Strategies Admin

Okay,

I drew a couple of Analograffitis in reply to Madies questions of applying ABC list.

For starters I don't believe that ABC lists suit all occasions especially if we can only create a list of less than 20 words. Simply too many gaps.

So I suggest looking at Analograffiti as an alternative.

Madie challenged me with remembering factors along with the information she was required to remember. Simply not enough for an ABC list however using the word "Factors" we have enough letters to link the rest of the information as well as a solid foundation to start from.

So here is a link for two identical and yet different ways of applying Analograffiti.

Note... I deliberately left them unattractive. The point is to connect the ideas not create frameable art. However the time spent in creating these two images about 30 minutes while chatting, serves as a solid foundation for remembering. Also end of year just before the exam... I can look at it and refresh my memory.

links are to my personal page and will probably not survive forever however I will leave them posted a good while

Sized 760 a tad wide for a 600 x 800 screen but IE has a knack of resizing them to fit anyway.

Any questions post here.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/kaesser/img_0101c.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/kaesser/img_0104c.jpg

Papersize used. A4 landscape, Markers (kid one the connector ones last longer than the cheapies and relatively inexpensive) set of 8 is enough in most cases.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited July 05, 2004).]

Thanks for letting us see your images, Alex. It gives me a better idea of what I could do with this technique. Toby

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved