Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

We'd love your input. We are thinking about adding on to the Memory Optimizer and would like to know what you think. What should we add? Anything come to mind, or maybe nothing at all? Is there something you wish was in the course that is not? What would make it better?

Thanks!

There should be more examples like for The Life Chart trick you guys should include a set of examples just so we have a more clear idea of what we could do to make our written experiences more clear in the future.

And there needs to be a list of suitable tricks for kids under 10 because I want to get involved in my lil sisters` learning but with the new idea's i have recently learned I don't even know where to star t.

Also, I think you guys should went more in depth about the proper learning process, u guys only gave 1 of example which was learning how to play piano keys.. I know there is plenty of answers on this forum but maybe add an example of learning languages just to make the idea of proper learning more clearly.

And for the Expand-Your-General Knowledge trick, i think it would be a great idea to incorporate photoreading in to that.. we could use the idea of rapid reading stuff you wouldn't normally choose to photoread

If you have any new tricks that would be cool but just basically i would say to break down more of the tricks by giving more examples and have like another Audio Session with the recent FAQ's.. oh and i just thought of something

Add Pictures! that would make it all more realistic im sure.

gelvecron

[This message has been edited by gelvecron (edited September 11, 2003).]

And I think it would be great to have like a little intro video of the course mainly so we can actually kinda see Ms Birkenbihl in person.

More detailed examples of how to add auxiliary threads when learning a new topic (for which you don't already have threads). Perhaps more of a step by step example that gives a little more insight into the thought process.

I would like to see a change in all paraliminal tapes that would give your body/mind the choice of going to sleep or waking up. With the exception of the dream tape, we're told to wake up.

OP Offline

Really, you do have the choice to wake up or fall asleep. As long as you instruct your mind that you will receive benefit from the tape, even if you fall asleep, you will get the desired results. Whether you wake up afterwards or not. Lots of people listen before going to sleep. It's just fine.

Sandy, I'd include a lot more about what to do with ABC lists - more on their applications because at the momenty, I don't really know what to do with them.

Also, I think that a course on remembering could have a section on how to forget. Most of us have things in our lives that we would like to forget - you know, broken hearts, embarrasing experiences from childhood.

I think also that more could be said on photographic memory. Granted, Vera says that a perfect memory is impossible, but there are people out there who have near perfect memories. I would like to understand more about that.

Yes Sandy I agree on the idea of types of ABC lists to look at. I myself have just finished the tapes and that was the one thing I needed most. I ended up asking alot of questions on the forum to get the answers and decided to work with drawings and levels.

quote:
Originally posted by The Learninator:Also, I think that a course on remembering could have a section on how to forget. Most of us have things in our lives that we would like to forget - you know, broken hearts, embarrasing experiences from childhood.

I don't like the idea of just forgetting those things. Do you mean burying them? I'm trying to unearth more unpleasant experiences in order to solve them (using Sedona and/or EFT) rather than forgetting it. I think it's unhealthy just to forget.

examples from people who have used the system.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved