Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#6821 11/05/03 04:11 PM
OP Offline

By the time when I got my first LSC product (the photoreading book), I got into a wagon of wanting personal development. Over the years I have bought many products on personal development:

Paraliminal Tapes:
-10-Minute Supercharger
-Anxiety Free
-Automatic Pilot
-Belief
-Deep Relaxation
-Dream Play
-Get Around To It
-Holiday Cheer
-Ideal Weight
-Instantaneous Personal Magnetism
-Memory Supercharger
-New Behavior Generator
-New History Generator
-New Option Generator
-Perfect Health
-Personal Genius
-Prosperity
-Relationships
-Self-Esteem Supercharger
-Youthfulness
(In other words; I have all the paraliminals but two)

LSC Courses:
-Natural Brilliance
-Spring Forest Qigong Level 1
-Resiliency
-Boundless Renewal
-Photoreading
-The Genius Code
-Memory Optimizer
-Ideal Mindset
-Decisive Action
-Consistent Achievement
-Four Powers for Greatness

Non LSC tapes:
-Perfect Health Silent Subliminal
-Making Change Easy Silent Subliminal
-Attracting Money & Success Silent Subliminal
-Super Longevity Silent Subliminal
-Financial Freedom Minicourse
-Relationships Minicourse

Non LSC programs:
-Sedona Method Course
-Holosync (I'm currently doing the Awakening Level 4)
-Magical Mind, Magical Body
-Successful Investing and Money Management: The Money Course
-How to Make Money in Commodity Futures

This list is not a complete list. One thing I should note is that I have many courses or tools, but one thing that I have very prominently is procrastination. I even procrastinate to listen the "Get Around to It" paraliminal. So I have all of it, but I haven't completed half of them. In fact, I follow the Holosync program, I completed the Natural Brilliance course (with little success on having it make a good difference), and the Sedona Method course (this one is maybe what's moving me now towards one of my more difficult goals for me); and the remaining ones were abandoned. I quitted the Photoreading course after listening just the first session; I quitted the Genius Code when I was about to do my first Image Stream; I quitted Memory Optimizer without applying any memory technique; I quitted "Four Powers for Greatness" after the first "power": listening. I have never done any of the "Ideal Mindset", "Decisive Action", or "Consistent Achievement" courses. I quitted the "Spring Forest Qigong" because I got guilt problems at using it. All this gives an idea on how big is my procrastination problem. If I ever skip a day without doing the current course, then it is very likely that I will not finish it at all.

Now I'm about to begin something, well I actually already begun it. I recently purchased the "How to Make Money in Commodity Futures" course and I already started it. But looking back at my shameful history on completing courses, I know that's very likely that I will quit it short. I need something else in order to keep myself on track. The Sedona Method as well as Holosync have being working well in changing many things, but they're working slowly. And more importantly; I have many obstacles on all this about money, I fear money. The way I was raised got me with many erroneous preconceptions and fears about money that keep me from achieving financial freedom. Although I know that more or less everyone have issues on money, I have this other big procrastination problem that can work against me on this. From my personal development courses I can pick one that can help me on getting the right attitudes on money: Ideal Mindset.

One of the things that I must do for the Ideal Mindset course is setting a goal. My main goal would be "I want to be financially free". But this goal do not meet the guidelines for setting a goal, having the wish of being financially free don't give me any sense of direction.

I have two courses on earning money: "Successful Investing and Money Management: The Money Course" and "How to Make Money in Commodity Futures".

I bought the first one more than a decade ago, it is very large and difficult. By that time I had none of the tools I have now, so I left it almost at the start. I still have it waiting for a future chance. I bought the second one recently and I already have started it. It focuses on the commodity futures and it is written in simple terms, so it is the right choice to begin with.

So a more to the point goal would be "I want to complete the 'How to Make Money in Commodity Futures' course".

Completing a course doesn't mean I'll apply what I'd learn so I need to rephrase the goal statement:

Major Goal:
I want to familiarize myself with the concepts and jargon of commodity futures, build the habit of tracking commodity futures quotes and get practical knowledge and confidence on commodity trading by doing "paper trades" without risking real money.

I think this goal meets the Ideal Mindset course's guidelines for goal setting:
- The goal is stated in positive terms.
- It is fully within my control.
- I don't have to give up anything (not even money) in order to accomplish it.
- It is tangible, measurable and testable.
- Financial freedom is one of my most desired things, so it is something worthwhile to me.

Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

As I think on my Development Goal Statement, I realize that completing my major goal would be a major breakthrough in all my life.

Since this is so important and the Ideal Mindset course recommends to keep a journal and to get in contact with Learning Strategies on this (they say they'd love to hear from me), I've decided to make this forum my journal. I believe that this way, I'd be better motivated for following the course towards my goal, and it will have the advantage of getting feedback that could be most helpful on achieving my goal. So bear with me on this effort to get a breakthrough in my personal development.

#6822 11/05/03 07:46 PM

Good luck with your journal. However, I would not say you have a huge problem with procrastination, you have managed to persit with Holosync which is far from easy. Perhaps you have too much choice. Focus on one additional program at a time. I am sure that you will progress.

#6823 11/06/03 03:25 PM
OP Offline

Yesterday I read the New History Generator section of the manual, but while I was listening to the coach session, I fell asleep. Maybe I learnt something while listening to the tape, but I feel I need to listen to it again. By what I have read, it seems that I'll need to listen to the NHG tape at least once for every problem, obstacle, bad attitude or fear that I have about money.

There were many proverbs and attitudes that my parents used to repeat. Some of the following are actual proverbs and others are proverbs that I derived from their attitudes:
-Money doesn't grow on trees
-The poor has the favor of God, but the wealthy has just His wrath
-Every rich is corrupted
-Money is the source of all evil
-If you want something, you have to sweat for it
-Rich people are thieves
-Every bad thing is summarized in one word: money
-Every bad thing is the fault of the cursed money
-Poverty is what pleases God
-Nothing in life comes for free
-That guy isn't happy (everytime they read or hear about a wealthy person)
-If God gives it to him, then Saint Peter bless it to him
-Only the lucky one gets rich

Also, the many poorly planned attempts that my father did in order to establish a business always ended in disaster. Many times he had so many debts that he couldn't pay and we almost lose everything. Looking back at his attempts, I know that they were irresponsibly done and ill-planned, but they are working against my own financial freedom. This is evidently material for the NHG.

Now I have a few questions.

I think I read soemwhere that I need to listen to the coach sessions many times before listening to the paraliminal, to listen to the coach sessions until it gets boring. Is that true? I haven't read it in the manual yet, maybe it is not necessary.

How could I apply the NHG for proverbs? Are they material for another paraliminal? Let's say, Belief? (I don't remember if Belief is part of Ideal Mindset, but it seems a natural choice for this course)

I mentioned above that part of my emotional problems with money come from the ill-attempts that my father did about businesses. Should I recall every single one of those attempts and how I was affected and apply the NHG to them separately? or could I take the whole issue as a whole for the NHG?

Today I downloaded the current issue of Investor's Business Daily (IBD) and transcribed the new quotes to my tracking list. It is still too early to make any good decision on a possible move, but it is worthwhile to note that I have been doing this daily and I have not skipped any day since I started. I added a new commodity to the list today. I still have to add the quotes from previous IBDs for it, but I bet it will not be any problem. I'm still enthusiastic about all this on commodity trading. But looking at past occurrences of similar enthusiasms, I can foresee the day in which this enthusiasm will burn out and all this will get boring and hard to follow. It's on that time that I will need something more to avoid quitting. It must develop into a habit. What about some Sedona Method stuff here? "I allow myself to continue tracking commodities".

All this got me a hard feeling inside my chest; excuse me, I'll do some releasing now. See you on my next note.

#6824 11/06/03 04:36 PM

I don't have the New History Generator but I do have the Belief tape. I suspect that the NHG is all you need.

As for applying them to the proverbs, it depends on how you feel about them and not on what they say. If you feel they are true or believe they are true then you have beliefs that will limit your acquiring wealth.

If you believe strongly in all of these things, and all of your self-improvement is directed towards personal wealth, then yourself will save you from heading down that horrible path.

This may not be the only set of limiting beliefs you have, but they are the ones you've shared. You should examine your beliefs. Query your safe as to how valid they are. Are the completely and always true. Do the have an idea of truth. Do they describe the world from a certain perspective. Do they have to be true, or are they only often true.

The answers are only important in so much as you believe them. Refine the proverbs to your actual beliefs. Then if you can visualize your success within those beliefs, then you can proceed with confidence. If you can't then you have to decide how to proceed. How will you bring your desires and beliefs into alignment so that you can be happy?

Just some rambling thoughts on your post. I hope you find something of value.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#6825 11/06/03 04:53 PM

Take one of those beliefs and twist it around. For example, Every rich is corrupted.

Corruption empowers, and absolute corruption empowers absolutely. If you want to be a self-empowered individual with lots of personal power, being rich will make things easier for you.

#6826 11/10/03 01:15 PM
OP Offline

Today, I came up from bed with a feeling of competence and adequacy to complete a course on finances. Why is this important? Because my past experiences with the finance fields make me feel inadequate and incompetent on that field. During the weekend I did two sessions with the NHG; one about requesting a loan and another one about those feelings of inadequacy.

Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

Feeling for the session:
I feel less than adequate to complete the futures course.

Goal for the session:
I want to be more calm and confident in order to be better able to complete the futures course.

So this is the result, it is a small feeling, maybe will need more sessions or a session with Prosperity in order to solidify it, but I'm on it. After the NHG session I felt the spontaneous release of some feelings. That's odd, during an entire year doing release, I've never experienced "forced release", this felt as if those feelings were forced to be released.

As I said, I also did a session about requesting a loan. This is because I foresee that I might need a loan in order to begin my trading account. It is not for now, but it's part of those feelings that keep myself from going forward. Since in this goal I've also done some release, I'm not sure about how much of the change is due to NHG and how much to SM. I only can say that the results are more visible than the other goal's. I feel confident, even joyous about the idea of getting a bank loan in order to begin. But my current goal does not consider opening an account, it is only for completing the futures course; the bank loan is for a future goal, a followup of the present major goal. I deemed necessary to attend that problem now because it is somehow paralizing and I judged it adequate to face it now. Maybe the obvious good results are due to the combination of both the NHG and SM.

I still have other issues that I want to attend with NHG:
-I fear to lose my capital
-I feel inadequate for doing commodity trades and I wonder if I'll be able to prosper. (I have been doing some release on this one, so I no longer feel that much inadequate, but I still plan to do NHG.)

So in this weekend I learnt that maybe by combining NHG and SM I can get better results or maybe I can get results more quickly than by using NHG alone. I may need to experiment more in order to confirm the results. And I wonder what results I would get if I combine SM,NHG and Prosperity. That'd be interesting.

#6827 11/12/03 02:08 PM
OP Offline

It seems to me that I'm losing momentum. I hasn't done anything for a couple of days and I got a bad experience yesterday that got me down. I need to recover before I lose the good small progress I have made.

#6828 11/12/03 03:27 PM

About procrastination... the only thing that works for me is: NIKE - just do it. No questions. Just do it. Don't let yourself talk yourself out of it. As soon as a goal comes to mind, and you know that you want to do it - do it! Rush out of the door if you have to go somewhere, just open the book and read or throw on that paraliminal tape. That's the best thing for me. Just do it! When I'm not in time to be in the way I'm not. Easy and perfect.

Just do it!

#6829 11/12/03 04:18 PM

I just want to point out that it is the LOVE of money that is harmful. There is nothing wrong with wanting to provide better for your family, to have money is good. I believe that it is better for people to be rich who care about their fellow man than those who don't.

Best of Luck,
Bruce

#6830 11/13/03 06:29 AM

Betsemes, ups and downs are natural. They are not a sign of a loss of momentum. If you a looking a creating a big change in your life, then you can expect big ups and downs. In fact, you should be happy to see them occurring. They are a sign that you are making the transition.

Remember the universe is rewarding you with feedback. Understand that these experiences are necessary for you to be what you want to be. Your journey may have many more experiences than you had hoped, but you'll be richer for the more interesting journey.

You are heading in the right direction. Don't go changing your direction to one of expecting failure in your life.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#6831 11/14/03 04:28 AM

Betsemes...I read your recent posts with interest; it seems that you and I share a common "goal"--achieving financial independence through the medium of trading commodity futures-- and a belief that a change in circumstances is possible through study of methods to rearrange one's "mental furniture"

I have acquired the PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer, and (most recently) Natural Brilliance offerings of LSC, and can sincerely empathize with your feelings concerning procrastination...I've been thus far unable to "activate" any technical tomes, have difficulty remembering my *own* name, and rue the fact that over the last 50(mumble) years I've destroyed (perhaps) a trillion brain cells

Having said all this, although I am certainly not an expert in the field of self-improvement, I *have* spent many $K on the subject over the years and *still* possess the core belief that "the answer" lies within. IOW, you may find in me a kindred spirit in *your* search. (BTW...loan for trading account = bad idea).

Over the next few months, I'm going to be sharing my experiences with my (22 year old) daughter who's about to graduate from Texas A&M without prospects for a job. I don't know how old *you* are, but your writing style suggests that you are *many* more than my 15 or so years to "retirement age". For these reasons, I applaud your decision to use this forum as a "diary"...there are several *very* helpful and knowledgeable folks hereabouts; I would happily share what I think I know about futures trading.

"the first step is easy...try not to trip on the second one, though"

#6832 11/14/03 02:36 PM
OP Offline

Thanks for all the feedback. The bad experience I mentioned at my Nov12 post was unrelated to my goal of achieving financial independence. It was of personal nature and it got me depressed. I've already managed to almost put it behind me by using a lot of SM+HS and the NHG. I've already retaken my goal of financial independence.

dbswinford
It's good that there is one that is going to trade commodities (maybe already doing so). About my writing style, it is important to note that English is not my first language, I don't have good command of it. So my writing style is heavily influenced by the internet. But if by "retirement age" you mean some age near 70, then I'm twice as far as you from it. But I never have had any plan on retirement, I have accounts for retirement (IRA) at the company where I work, but I don't really think on retirement. If it depended on me, I'd continue my productive life "forever", something that I expect to do by achieving financial freedom.

I don't know if you know the answer to this question, but here it goes. I take the futures quotes from the Investor's Business Daily (IBD) and there is some detail that's bothering me. Sometimes there is a (...) where it should be a price or a change. I don't know what it means. Do you know?

fritz10000000
I know that money is not bad in itself, but I have to change my own attitudes in order to really break free.

Iam2
Thanks for the detail that ups and downs are signs of a transition. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks.

#6833 11/14/03 10:40 PM

Dbswinford, I see you are a commodities trader. What system have you developed over the years to effective trade the markets? Are you long term, short term, or day trader? What are your favorite markets at this time? My last question is where did you learn how to trade the markets? Thanks and best of trades to you.

#6834 11/15/03 03:57 AM

bhenry & Betsemes:
Folks, I would be happy to discuss (until, and indeed *past* boredom) my commodity trading efforts, but perhaps that should be done offline...my email is available on my posts, I think. I would even be happy discussing geophysics, what the heck

Those who either possess or profess and interest in the subject should be aware of the following, however:

1) I consider myself as an example of what *shouldn't* be done, rather than as an "expert". I offer no recommendations other than sources of information *I* have deemed useful.

2) When I was a young man, I decided that I would do everything exactly the *opposite* of the way my parents taught me, because I thought that *everything* they were trying to teach me was BS. In retrospect, I should have gone "orthogonal"...I have recently come to believe that what our parents try to teach us is 100% in line with their beliefs, but only 20% still relevant to or descriptive of the world *this* generation lives in. To explain further, let me share the following: I was born in 1952...in the 1950's, the common belief was "Made in Japan == knockoff piece of crap that will disintegrate before your very eyes if you dare look cross-eyed at it". Given this background, do you think I will suggest to my daughter that she buy a Toyota...or that I will *ever* even *consider* buying a Camry?

3) Spam is, uhmmm..."frowned upon"---watch your back if you think I'm an easy mark.

BTW, Betsemes...I apologize if my comment concerning your writing style was construed as a criticism. What I meant to convey is that your prose showed an energy and enthusiasm typical of a young man with more opportunities in front than behind. This is something that is tough to "fake" and hard to miss... a topic more worthy of envy than critique.

I believe the (...) simply means "no change". For example the Open,Hi,Lo,Close on Apr 30, 2003 for Sept Corn were (repectively) 231.75,232.00,230.25,231.25 and on May 1st they were 232.25,233.50,231.00,231.25 On May 1st, the "Change" column contained "..." because the close (231.25) on the 1st was identical to the close on the 30th.
[This message has been edited by dbswinford (edited November 14, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by dbswinford (edited November 15, 2003).]

#6835 11/17/03 03:45 PM
OP Offline

This weekend I did another NHG session.

Feeling for the session:
I fear to lose my capital

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I will not lose all of my capital by practicing a strict risk management policy.

It seems that I'd need another session on this, I don't notice any effect.

This session was one of the issues that I had wrote about on my Nov10 post. This weekend I came out with another one. Some years ago, my father accused me of being a "bad son" just because I used my money on something he disagree with. I know that he really has no business on this, but that gave me feelings of guilt when I plan something to do with my own money. That's material for NHG, this time a specific memory.

I'm going slower than how I would want.

quote:
BTW, Betsemes...I apologize if my comment concerning your writing style was construed as a criticism. What I meant to convey is that your prose showed an energy and enthusiasm typical of a young man with more opportunities in front than behind. This is something that is tough to "fake" and hard to miss... a topic more worthy of envy than critique.

Oh, sorry for misinterpreting you. Maybe I have faced life on a different light than many people have done. I still see long years before me despite the fact that I see my youth going away; as I said, I never really consider retiring. And I hope to revert aging. But right now it is not top priority, so it can wait. Thanks for your assessment on the (...) of the commodity futures quotes of the IBD, I had already figured that out, but I wasn't sure.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited November 17, 2003).]

#6836 11/19/03 01:48 PM
OP Offline

Yesterday I did another session with NHG. The following were the goals for it:

Negative memory for the NHG session:
Some years ago, my father accused me of being a "bad son" just because I used my money on something he disagree with. I know that he really has no business on this, but that gave me feelings of guilt when I plan something to do with my own money.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel free and confident on using my money for what I judge better.

What I will be able to achieve with the new positive emotion:
I'll invest easily and confidently having the confidence that I have to answer only to myself about what I do with my money.

Today I noticed that I don't feel guilty about thinking on doing whatever I want to with my money, again I feel that feeling of joy on thinking that I'm free to invest.

As I progress with the NHG, I come out with new negative emotions that are influencing negatively on me. When I was a teenager, we moved to my parents' town of origin. There, my father tried to established a business instead of going to find a job, as anyone would do. This was the darkest period that I remember. My father was drowning on debts and he was constantly on a terrible mood. He insisted on us to "worry" about the situation. I know that worrying without being able to solve is utterly pointless, but he wanted us to keep worrying with him about a situation we (his children) couldn't solve. The need to worry is just pointless and hindering, and I need to grow beyond it. There is a specific moment that I remember in which he was whinning about us for not worrying about our financial situation; but I know that it was not the only one. That's definitely material for NHG.

Yesterday, I was plnning to advance the course to Prosperity on this week, but I'm still on NHG and new issues come out everyday. It seems that I will not be able to complete this stage this week.

#6837 11/20/03 02:49 PM
OP Offline

Goals for New History Generator.
This post is a special one. It will not remain the same and I will be editing it frequently in order to reflect the status of my use of the NHG. I will be adding new NHG sessions to it as I come up with new ones.

1)
Feeling for the session:
I feel less than adequate to complete the futures course.

Goal for the session:
I want to be more calm and confident in order to be better able to complete the futures course.

I will be able to successfully complete the futures course.

Done with good results. Need Prosperity sessions in order to enhance the results. Item closed.

2)
Feeling for the session:
I feel fear and anxiety on the idea of having to request a bank loan in order to open a trade account. I have a memory of when I first knew about the serious debt problem my father had. The bank was about to take our house away as payment.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I can request a bank loan in order to open a trade account.

I will be able to easily get a bank loan in order to open a trade account if I decide that it's necessary.

One of the most successful sessions. The day after I felt confident and even joyous on the idea of requesting a bank loan. Closed.

3)
Feeling for the session:
I fear to lose my capital. My father once was close to lose our home to the bank due to debts that he couldn't pay.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I will keep my capital by practicing a strict risk management policy.

I will be able to invest with confidence.

I now feel confident. Item closed.

4)
Feeling for the session:
I feel inadequate for doing commodity trades and I wonder if I'll be able to prosper.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I'm capable to do commodity trades and I'm able to prosper.

I will be able to build a large capital and be financially successful.

Feel confident. Item closed.

5)
Some years ago, my father accused me of being a "bad son" just because I used my money on something he disagree with. I know that he really has no business on this, but that gave me feelings of guilt when I plan something to do with my own money.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel free and confident on using my money for what I judge better.

I'll invest easily and confidently having the confidence that I have to answer only to myself about what I do with my money.

I didn't feel guilty about thinking on doing whatever I want to do with my money, and I felt a feeling of joy on thinking that I'm free to invest. I've closed this item and have already done a Prosperity session that expands on these results.

6)
My father insistence on us to "worry" about our financial situation.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I will be able to find a solution and implement it to whatever problem or situation that might arise on my venture on the futures market.

I will be able to face any financial challenge effectively and confidently by finding and applying solutions.

Closed.

7) There were times when my father got angry and called us names. One of his favorites by when I was very young was something like "piece of ****". I remember two or three of those moments. You could imagine how this can influence on the self-esteem of a little child. Now I feel the weight of all those moments in the form of low self-esteem and general insecurity.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident and a high self-esteem by knowing that I'm of great value and capable of big good things.

I will have enough self-esteem in order to accomplish anything I set my mind on including completing the futures course, trade futures and achieving financial independence.

Done. Did a session with Self-Esteem Supercharger too. I feel good now on this topic.

8) This one is very similar to the previous one. There were times when my father got angry and called us names. One of his favorites by when I was not so young and until relatively recently was something like "you're worth nothing". He used to say so when he was drunk. This works as a followup of the previous one (the "piece of ****" one). Now I feel the weight of all those moments in the form of low self-esteem and general insecurity. The goal for this is exactly the same as the goal for the previous one, I wonder if I could be able to combine both of them into one. They are not the same memories though.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident and a high self-esteem by knowing that I'm of great value and capable of big good things.

I will have enough self-esteem in order to accomplish anything I set my mind on including completing the futures course, trade futures and achieving financial independence.

Done with the SESC. Close.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 22, 2003).]

#6838 11/20/03 02:55 PM
OP Offline

Goals for Prosperity.
This post is a special one. It will not remain the same and I will be editing it frequently in order to reflect the status of my use of Prosperity. I will be adding new Prosperity sessions to it as I come up with new ones.
1) This is a followup of the (5) NHG goal.
Goal:
I want to feel absolutely free and confident on using my money for what I judge better, answering only to myself.

Ideal situation:
To have an indestructible confidence on what I do is the right thing to do and deeming as completely worthless any criticism that I judge irrelevant as a counsel while taking into consideration those relevant ones.

Can I have that ideal right now?
Absolutely YES!!!

Three sessions done. Closed.

2) This is a followup of the (3) NHG goal.
Goal:
I want to feel absolutely confident that I will keep my capital and make it grow by practicing a strict risk management policy.

Ideal situation:
To be calm and confident on any situation of losing money, knowing that I will win much more on other commodities.

Yes.

Three sessions done. Closed.

3) This is a followup of the (1) NHG goal.
Goal:
I want to be absolutely confident that I'm competent in finances in order to complete the futures course.

Ideal situation:
To feel safe and confident in dealing with educational material that deals with finance and money-making strategies and being able to easily learn from it.

Yes.

Three sessions done. Item closed.

4) Prosperity on earning money and being financially free.
Goal:
I want to be financially free.

Ideal situation:
Having a big source of income that could enable me to meet all of my needs and those of the ones directly or indirectly dependent on me and eneble me to have money to have all what I want; a big house, a personnel force to maintain my house, cars, boats, airplanes, etc.

Yes.

5)
Goal for the session:
I want to feel absolutely confident that I'm capable of doing commodity trades and I'm able to prosper.

Ideal situation:
To free to engage the futures markets and make them work for me in order to get financial freedom.

Yes.

6)
Goal for the session:
I want to be able to get the necessary money to start a trading account.

Ideal situation:
Having more than enough money to make a good start on my trading account. Tens of thousands would be good. Hundreds of thousands would be better. Millions would be even better.

There is some resistance, have to clear this up. (This was cleared up and the answer was yes, but this part never was updated, my fault.)

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited January 12, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited January 30, 2004).]

#6839 11/20/03 02:58 PM
OP Offline

I have created two centralized lists, one for the goals for the NHG and another one for the goals for Prosperity. Scanning my printout of the thread, I realized that it was hard to find some specific goals and it felt too disorganized. I hope this will correct the problem.

Yesterday I did the (4) NHG goal session. I feel a positive change in my feelings about prosperity.

I also began the Prosperity stage. The manual says that it comes after rewriting my history, so I was waiting until I finish with all my memory and emotional issues. But I feel that I can apply prosperity right after noticing changes on my history on whatever goal. So I stepped forward to do a prosperity session to follow up the results with one of my NHG goals. I hope this is fine.

While I was reviewing my goal for the NHG session, I realized that all of my goals began with the "I want to..." phrase. That's because I copied the goal style that the section on goal settings gave. Those words reminded me the Sedona Method course, specifically, the section on letting go the wants; e.g. wanting to drink, wanting to hit the boss on the head, wanting to eat, wanting to smoke, etc, etc. even letting go the positive ones. Hale said something like wanting has the feeling of lack. If we want confidence, then it means that we don't have enough of it, if we want to be loved, then we feel like we are not loved enough, etc. By letting go the want we feel more like having it.

So I began to release the want that the goal stated, "I want to feel confident that I'm capable to do commodity trades and I'm able to prosper", before the NHG session. Well, since a couple of days ago, I have been feeling increasingly good about all this on commodity trading, so I don't know exactly if that release had any great impact on the result, but I can say that there is a clear result present.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited November 20, 2003).]

#6840 11/21/03 05:58 PM
OP Offline

Yesterday I did the (3) NHG goal from the Nov20 post. Now I notice a change, there is no fear. I'll move on to Prosperity for this goal.

It's funny that at my first post on this thread, I told that I had a tape titled "Financial Freedom" and that it's a minicourse that's a followup of the Sedona Method course. Well, I knew that I never had used it, and since it is relevant to my current major goal, I decided to give it a try. It was still wrapped with its plastic cover, I never even had unwrapped it!! Well, it seems to be very good in managing the emotional blockages we could have about money. I'd be using it daily since it is so easy to follow.

It basically applies several approaches on using the Sedona Method that are taught in the course, one funny one is applying to money the clean up procedure that's designed for people. One thing that I found ironic is that I was asked to allow myself to have only feelings of love and acceptance to money as part of that cleanup procedure. That sounds odd since love for money is the most common definition of greed; but having taken the Sedona Method course, I know that what is referred to here is some very different kind of love. It's something liberating instead of something binding. And the approach of letting go of the resistances that we could have learnt over the years about money seems an obvious one and even so it is so easy to overlook. A very very interesting tape.

#6841 11/25/03 06:43 AM
OP Offline

I know that I'm beginning, but all of my paper trades have been losing money rather than winning. I know that I have a long way to become an expert and I expect to be trading on paper during a whole year, but being hit by "bad luck" just from the beginning is discouraging. But if someone else have achieved financial freedom by trading commodities, then there is a way to make all this work for me. I need to continue learning, I'm just beginning.

#6842 11/24/03 09:01 PM

That's the attitude.

There is usually more to be learn from a failure than a success. Be happy for the relatively free lessons.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#6843 11/25/03 02:25 AM

Hi

i am still in paper trading too .
i think begining with bad luck is GOOD as it is dangerous to start with a string of good lucky shots then loose your capital from taking to much risk cause you were over confident out of luck and not out of talent .

go along the learning curve , loosing and knowing you and your emotions regarding loss is part of the business , MAJOR PART .

#6844 11/25/03 02:19 PM
OP Offline

Thanks for the encougarement, I needed it. I'm still testing two of the techniques given at the course manual. I still have to test the author's main technique, but I still need to collect more data in order to test it.

I guess that I will take the Photoreading course after the Ideal Mindset course. I have faced too much failures with PR that I have to do something more with it as I'm doing with the futures course. So maybe I'll be posting on PR beginning on one or two months. That's because the futures course says that in order to be more effective on picking futures to invest on, I have to know more on the commodity that I'm investing on. As I read it, it felt as a daunting task. So I think that Photoreading would accelerate the process.

Now, I'm receiving too much offers on personal development courses. Now I received one from LSC offering a course that's a continuation of the Genius Code. I think I'll buy it, but I have to be careful on this. I have thought that Image Streamming would be very helpful on picking commodities, but again, I haven't completed the Genius Code and I'm now following one course (Ideal Mindset). So it will have to wait.

#6845 11/26/03 12:22 PM
OP Offline

Yesterday I did the (3) NHG session from the Nov20 post. Despite what I thought earlier, I need more sessions on this; I still fear to lose my capital while investing. Also, I thought that I only fear to lose money when I begin to invest real money; yesterday I realized that I fear to lose my capital even after long time from beginning. I realized this when I was listening to the Financial Freedom tape. I was asked to pick something that I fear if I have plenty of money and a surprisingly chilling fear came out. I released what surfaced, but I suspect there is much more.

#6846 12/01/03 04:41 PM
OP Offline

During the weekend I did the (3) NHG session and the (1) Prosperity session. I also used the SESC once. I don't seem to be doing any progress with them, I wonder why. Maybe it's a matter of continuing, but I'm now wondering whether it is due to some hidden issue.

#6847 12/05/03 02:35 PM
OP Offline

Since my last post, I have done a few more sessions both with NHG and Prosperity. Now (2) NHG session is closed and I'm now doing a Prosperity followup session. About (3) NHG session, I feel more confident now on the possibility of losing some capital. It is unavoidable that there will be times when I'll lose money, but I now feel more confident that my gains will outgrow my loses by applying a strict risk management policy. I also did the (3) Prosperity session with good but not yet complete results, if I ask myself "can I complete the futures course? then I get a good feeling of confidence, but still not the blissful feeling I need. Lastly, I did the (4) NHG session. This goal is similar to one I'm working on with the Financial Freedom tape; about limitations on actually doing commodity trades.

My last session with the Prosperity coaching tape gave me a glimpse of some uses that I can give to Prosperity. The theory about this paraliminal, specifically about the effect preceding cause bit, feels odd but it makes sense to me and it could have many powerful applications. I suspect that Prosperity will be a great companion of mine during the next years. Evidently, one of the goals for prosperity must be earning money.

I'm still doing the commodity tracking, amazing that I have survived for an entire month doing it. It might have already developed into a habit, I'm not exactly enthusiastic on the idea of doing it as it was at the beginning, but still I do it and feel the need to do it; not a drag, just a responsibility. The thread has already a month since its beginning. I wonder how much more time I'll need to complete my ideal mindset on financial freedom, I originally have thought on two months, but now I suspect this will go longer. But well, I can understand that since my self-esteen was so abused during my childhood and development years, then I need more time to fix it up. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete my ideal mindset soon and then move on to photoreading in order to get an edge on the futures market; information is power. After photoreading, my next move would be Genius Code, I'll need it in order to maximize my chances on picking the right investments. I suspect that by the time I'm finished with the Genius Code Accelerator, a year will has passed and then it will be time to move on to opening my trade account and go live into futures trading. By then, I'll need to do the Decisive Action course. I'm calculating my time following my experience on how I complete courses. But maybe something happens during the year so that I get faster on completing courses. If that happens, then I'll see how to fill up the idle time; the Memory Optimizer would be a good choice. Of course, the Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius paraliminals could be helpful during this time.

In summary, there is a long road to run during the planned one year of paper trades. I hope it would be OK to keep online journals on this forum for those other courses too. This one has been key to keep me motivated, maybe one of the best decisions I could have made.

I began a new little side goal of developing lucid dreamming. I have been listening to Dream Play every night before going to sleep. All of it is tightly interrelated, lucid dreams can be used in futures trading too; and can be used in so many more things.

It's very exciting. Now I feel that I finally am growing beyond the procrastination problem, at least in completing courses. 2004 is potentially the most exciting year that I have to live in all my life, the year of my most important breakthrough. I have to point out that the current year was one of an important breakthrough too. Last year I completed the Sedona Method and this year I have seen much progress on my attitudes as I let go of unwanted feelings, I'm convinced that this journal and all what it means is the result of letting go of many unwanted feelings. But I expect the next year to be even better.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 05, 2003).]

#6848 12/08/03 04:52 PM
OP Offline

On my previous post I told about my plans for the next year, of doing Genius Code after photoreading, but now I think that Sedona Training Associates' Practical Freedom would be more suited to do after photoreading. I understand that there is a session titled "Wealth Builder" that I suppose is about financial freedom. This question is for the ones that have taken the course. How do you rate the impact that this course had on your finances area? I got the Financial Freedom tape as a bonus when I purchased the Sedona Method course. For anyone that have tried both of them; How "Wealth Builder" and "Financial Freedom" compare?

#6849 12/16/03 01:23 PM
OP Offline

Since my last post I have been doing paraliminal sessions daily. I have stopped of looking daily for changes, it is possible that this could be interfering with their effects.

I have begun reviewing the Natural Brilliance course. That was my first course from LSC. Years ago I bought the Photoreading book (Spanish translation) and through that course I bought Deep Relaxation and Natural Brilliance. Since I failed on learning photoreading by then, I put the NB course in my closet upon receipt and completely forgot about it.

Two years later, while I was on a trip in my country, I remembered that I had that course sitting in my closet. I got curious about it and that night I got it and revised the book and manual. I read the book and took the course; but in all those years I have not noticed any significant change in me as a result. NB has worked on minor issues, but it has not worked for the major ones. Now I'm giving NB a second chance to show it's full potential. Maybe I just relied too much on the paraliminals without much effort on making it work. I notice that I'm making continual use of it during all this time of doing Ideal Mindset. But I think I could do better with it, so I began to review it again. Last Sunday, I reviewed the course manual and listened to the Natural Brilliance Generator. It is a tough tape, I'm always left with a sore head after listening to it, specially if I listen to Holosync after having listened to it. I plan to experiment with the suggestions that the book and manual give, something that I left entirely up to the paraliminal the first time I took the course. I'm stepping dangerously close to doing too much at the same time, so NB is low priority; I'll listen to it only if I have the time (which I don't have until weekend).

I've decided to take Practical Freedom while taking the Photoreading course. As I see things now, there is little chance that I could give up by doing them both.

I also was thinking lightly on my goals after achieving financial freedom. One of them is so high that I suspect it could be unachievable, I'll see for myself.

#6850 12/16/03 09:43 PM

Dude you need to chill out a bit. Go for a surf or something!!!

Ask your self some what if statements!!!

What is there to fear in the world!!!

Death... so, pain... suffering.
Then put in perspective your fear. If you can handle the above (if you are ever in the situation you would have to handle it) then you have nothing to worry about.

Although you call it procrastination I believe you hide behind the fact that you are procrastinating, because that feels safer to you. Nelson Mandela put it well when he wrote about people being more afraid of success than failure.

My suggestion is to set yourself free. Realise you are 100% NOW and all change is good, that is if you perceive/make it good for yourself.

To be free stop wanting two diametrically opposed things at once.

Close your eyes...meditate (your own type of mediation) and feel!!! Just feel. That’s living, and when you live you feel the beauty and there is no need to fear because the love is too strong.

#6851 12/17/03 12:25 AM

BETSEMES,

Having read your posts what comes across to me is of a person anxiously trying really hard to improve yourself. That's commendable. You have had a taster of everything that's going. Yet you still seem anxious for more. I could be well wrong on this but that's how it seems to me.

See more below . . . .

[This message has been edited by solutions-r-us (edited December 16, 2003).]

#6852 12/17/03 12:30 AM

You said that you "Failed" at photoreading. You didn't fail, you simply did not achieve what you wanted within the timeframe you gave yourself. You only fail when put a time limit to something.

The Photoreading techniques have worked really well for me but I cannot "photoread" yet. However, I enjoy my books much more and I am more focussed on reading than I ever was before .

If you get a headache when using Natural Brilliance and Hoyosync then just use ONE of them. The NB book has a section where you list your achievements.

My advice is similar to Davio above. Chill Out. Life is for living. Not for putting a tick on a check list of things achieved. Sure, they can be important but not every minute of the day. Maybe reflect once a week and then go "wow I achieved all this"

That's the feeling I get when I walk up a mountain. I don't look back all the time; only so often and say, "Wow look how far we have come"

Regarding Paraliminals: They, in themselves will not work. You do the work - they help, but you still have to do it. I remember reading something somewhere about this but I cannot find it this late at night (00:25 in the UK) Actually, I think it is in the NB Book.

So Chill Out - Live life, enjoy the things around you, love the people near you and reflect occasionally.

If you want to talk outside this BB then email me.

#6853 12/17/03 02:53 PM
OP Offline

dovio and solutions-r-us, thanks for the feedback.

solutions-r-us
I think you are misinterpreting some things. On my post I mentioned Natural Brilliance, the paraliminals from Ideal Mindset that I'm doing now, Practical Freedom, and Photoreading; but I didn't say that I'm taking all of them right now. As I said, NB is for the weekends when I could find the time and if I find it, Photoreading and Practical Freedom are scheduled to do after I'm finished with Ideal Mindset, in a previous post I mentioned Dream Play, but that's another thing that I do not do every day. In summary, I do realize that my posts can suggest that I'm doing too much and that I'm not taking time to enjoy, but most of it consists on plans for the future, something that you could name self-talk, and I'm really having time to relax and just live. It's just that this thread is a journal in which I'm recording my work on my goal for achieving financial freedom, and recording what I do beyond it would be out of context.

quote:
Regarding Paraliminals: They, in themselves will not work. You do the work - they help, but you still have to do it. I remember reading something somewhere about this but I cannot find it this late at night (00:25 in the UK) Actually, I think it is in the NB Book.

I very well know this. I set a goal and listen to the paraliminal, then my mind works to integrate the suggestions given by it. Remember that I'm taking the Ideal Mindset course that relies heavily on paraliminals. It has a coaching session for each paraliminal (6 paraliminal sessions) that we ideally listen before listening to the paraliminal itself. It has the most detailed information on the concerned paraliminals that I ever have listened to or read anywhere. In the Prosperity coaching session, Paul says that usually one to three listenings are enough in order to put things in motion for integrating the goal; I have been adjusting my usage of the paraliminals as I learn from the Ideal Mindset course. So I understand what paraliminals are about and what is my part in using them or at least I'm learning my part. One thing I heard on one of the tapes is that if I attempt to check if the paraliminals are working too often (or maybe too early), then it can interfere with the work of my inner mind on integrating my goal; so I stopped looking for changes everyday. It all summarizes on the work that my inner mind is doing as a result of listening to the paraliminals.

quote:
If you get a headache when using Natural Brilliance and Hoyosync then just use ONE of them. The NB book has a section where you list your achievements.

It's not exactly a headache, but I don't know exactly how to describe it. Yes, I'll do one of them the next time.

dovio

quote:
Although you call it procrastination I believe you hide behind the fact that you are procrastinating, because that feels safer to you. Nelson Mandela put it well when he wrote about people being more afraid of success than failure.

I don't know how you think so. I have to ask you to expand on this. How or why do you think I'm still procrastinating? I don't see your point unless you are stating what I have already said from the beginning and that I'm working to breakthrough it. That's the entire point of this thread; to grow beyond my procrastination problem and step into financial freedom. So again I need to ask you to expand. What am I procrastinating? What success do you think I'm hiding from?

quote:
To be free stop wanting two diametrically opposed things at once.

I'm experimenting with polarities if you know what it is. Maybe by putting the wants to succeed and wants to fail into a polarity, it will do the trick.

#6854 12/18/03 05:24 AM

Just thinking a bit..
Financial freedom.
I wonder who feels ‘more’ free.

The person who has nothing and sleeps on the streets but worries not and enjoys the days (remember Buddha was to be a prince and left financial freedom for poverty!!!)

Or the person who has lots of money tied up in shares and property and has a flash car parked outside but was scared to park the car next to a "bomb of a car" in case it got scratched.

Don’t get caught up in judging things and labelling things when I talked about procrastination I was talking about it like a symptom of a disease people far too often try to treat the symptom and that was never the problem, its just what shows up.

I commend you for pushing threw with your goal.

#6855 12/18/03 02:43 PM
OP Offline

quote:
Just thinking a bit..
Financial freedom.
I wonder who feels ‘more’ free.
The person who has nothing and sleeps on the streets but worries not and enjoys the days (remember Buddha was to be a prince and left financial freedom for poverty!!!)

I am not well versed on the life of Buddha, but I have known about many examples of people that just didn't regard wealth as something desirable.

quote:
Or the person who has lots of money tied up in shares and property and has a flash car parked outside but was scared to park the car next to a "bomb of a car" in case it got scratched.

In other words, who is more free, the one that doesn't have anything and doesn't worry about it or the one that has riches and has all his/her heart attached to them. Of course, the one who has nothing is freer. Yet it is possible to have wealth and be free at the same time. Who could be more happy than the one who love his neighbor and do something to aleviate his/her suffering? The one who helps the poor? The one who attends the sick so s/he receives the medical attention s/he needs? The one who gives without looking to receive it back? Those that have nothing could maybe support them emotionally and spiritually, but their hands are tied in other respects. The one that has riches can help much more.

My bottom line is; it is better to be free and be able to help the needy than just be free for oneself and nobody else.

I have known about this philosophy before as the ultimate ego-free state, but I cannot see it that way. I see the one that seeks to be free for himself and no one else as egotistical as the one that wants all his riches for himself. You may agree or not.

#6856 12/18/03 07:56 PM

I have truly started to believe that the one who creates success to others and through this act to her self, is the winner, the one who others follow. This is difficult to achieve of course and we might get sceptic on the way to this, but still we should seek for it. We have all the good tools by LSC to achieve this... I just came from enjoying the Return of the King... so don´t tke this seriously...

Financial freedom is my target!

Cheers :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited December 18, 2003).]

#6857 12/20/03 12:49 AM

I do agree

BUT every now and then i look at the world as ah huge micro organism! There is always a balance an equilibrium. We see people die and yet people born the same day. Huge natural disasters and people starving and we feel deeply for them.

Why this feeling and what is it.

We do a good thing for somebody and we feel better, is that why we do it.

Can we truly be altruistic?

Just playing devils advocate, but also with serious curiosity.

A book you might like. Rock your foundations only to make you stronger!!!
"the breakthrough experience"by Jon Demartini

Remember the stronger the breeze the stronger the trees

[This message has been edited by dovio (edited December 20, 2003).]

#6858 12/22/03 12:01 PM
OP Offline

quote:
Why this feeling and what is it.

We do a good thing for somebody and we feel better, is that why we do it.

Can we truly be altruistic?

You are voicing precisely what my pastor once said. When we love someone, we do good to him/her; why? Because if we don't, we feel terrible; and if we do, we feel good. Even those that seek the ultimate ego-free state, want to do so to feel good.

What do I think about this? Nobody is actually altruistic, at least when we see it under this light. Love is the core nature of humanity and love is egotistical; we do good to feel good. But I don't normally go to think to this level of detail about this. In the end there is not any true altruism. But what is closer to that ideal is doing good with love. Yet I think that that ideal of altruism is not human nature, so it would be counterproductive. My opinion.

#6859 12/22/03 05:09 PM

From this perspective the resiliency model is very good way to keep one self in condition while going to the disconfort area. I would like to have my three shaken due to the good that I have done.

I believe that when I do something that is good to an other person and/or the society, it will eventualy come back to me. It will eventualy shake my three, in good and/or in "bad".

Whether it´s bad, it´s a matter of my perception. In this way, the resiliency model is realy good since it encourages us to live fully. At least it has had this impact to me.

Isn´t love the glue that sticks us, each our sell and the universe together. I was thinking this a lot during the value session in the clear mind - bright future.

Also the model of interdependent living is realy well describing why it´s good to help others in order to make your self truly happy. Dependent -> Independent -> Interdependent.

I believe that the persons who stay on the level on independent has risk to fall and become dependent. We should seek for interdependence!

Cheers :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited December 22, 2003).]

#6860 12/22/03 10:05 PM

LOVE
We all talk about it! what is it< could we ever know

in the new scientist they by using MRI equipment have placed love in this category, it is a combination of HUNGER and OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE. Its cool to think about it that way.

Many people say that all things have two extreme vices. In the middle is what you call love. Not good nor bad but LOVE!

Something that is good for you, getting a grat deal on a house $200000 cheaper than its worth is great for you in the good category but the person who is going bankrupt and that is why they are selling the house, BAD

A universal world perspective again, back to the world as a micro organsim, love is harmmony!

Can we show love by doing nasty deeds? once again what might be good for one person can be nasty for another.

I just read (PR of course)a great book on marketing, "The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing" If you want financial freedom and your in marketing this will help.

[This message has been edited by dovio (edited December 22, 2003).]

#6861 12/23/03 12:42 PM
OP Offline

I have completed the New History Generator part of the course. I'm now fully doing the Prosperity part.

dovio
It had been good to exchange with you, but this thread is going out of context. We could continue on another thread. As for harmony being a balance between good and bad, I have objections about it but that's all what I'm going to say.

#6862 12/27/03 06:03 AM

Hi there,
i'd like to speak with you privately can u email me at andrew.z@bigfoot.com ?

Thanks,
Andrew

#6863 12/26/03 07:47 PM

Better remove your e-mail address before the spammers get hold of it. You should never post your address unless it is munged.

I learned this the hard way by posting on a google group and now I am getting killed with spam.

#6864 12/26/03 11:07 PM

If I were a doctor and someone complained about procrastination, I'd tell them to listen to the natural brilliance side A.
I've used it at night, wanting to use B the next day, but get so carried away doing necessary things that I never get to it...Side A is the way to go.
David
& i think altruistic behavior can be achieved through completion of lots of little "nice" things
If you volunteer a lot and then after volunteering a lot you might find "altruism" seeping into your life or whatever.

#6865 12/29/03 06:05 AM

i have got natural brilliance, what tape should i do over and over ? there are 6 inside.... please specify which one !

#6866 01/12/04 03:38 PM
OP Offline

I have been out on vacation since before Christmas, so I have had no access to my computer since then.

I have already finished all my Prosperity sessions and the results are really visible. I speak about financial independence almosty everyday. It's got with skepticism by my family, but that's understandable. I not just speak about it, I'm always thinking on this, not as I used to (as if it were something fictional), but as something I'm heading to.

A week ago, I was at Borders. While I was in-line to pay for a magazine, I saw a book that caught my attention. It was called "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and had to do about the difference between what rich people teach to their children that poor people don't. I took it, read the backcover, and put it back where it was; but I finally bought it. I was dreading that it was a shallow approach to this theme, common sense things that I already knew. I was wrong, it blew my mind. Definitely, something useful. Maybe it was my inner mind along with my financial freedom goal what compelled me to buy that book, it was a very good adquisition.

Now I'm preparing for Anxiety Free. I have read the AF-side A and AF-side B. It looks to me that these two are more interrelated than the previous ones.

#6867 01/22/04 01:15 PM
OP Offline

Curiously, I got anxious about going to the Anxiety Free sessions. I find myself procrastinating what is left of this course. I listened to Get Around to It side B yesterday and I'm going to do an Anxiety Free on completing what remains of the course before proceding further with it. I've been doing precisely what I intended to avoid with this online journal. I hope to resume it with this new post.

#6868 01/23/04 04:47 PM

I may be able to help you with your commodity trading. If you want to email me feel free options4dummies@hotmail.com

#6869 01/24/04 06:23 AM

I would be more impressed with Rich Dad Poor Dad but for the fact that the author was a bankrupt back in 1985. The book is full of 'wooly' generalisations. I would go back further in time to books like 'Think and Grow Rich' and 'The Richest Man in Babylon'. Good luck with your goals.

#6870 01/24/04 11:51 AM

Almost each time I've got anxiety before the Anxiety Free paraliminal during the Ideal Mindset course. Listening prosperity has first give me very good feeling, but afterwards anxiety. I've noticed this has been good, it's important to proceed to the following sessions. Each time the climax of the course is the Belief session when I almost cry for feeling how this new belief has been imprinted to me. It's powerful stuff and the personal celebration series BEING is increaddible pampering, nurturing and mentoring after big inner change. I think that the cach in the Ideal Mindset course is the overal package and you will feel extremely good in the end. Hovewer it's very important not to do the program just because you have decided to do it. You should pay attention to the coaching sessions, even the overal target can change during the course providing you even more results that you expected in the first place. It's important to let float freely and value your insights.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 24, 2004).]

#6871 01/26/04 01:28 PM
OP Offline

Thanks for the feedback.

quote:
I may be able to help you with your commodity trading. If you want to email me feel free options4dummies@hotmail.com

I could be emailing you sometime during the year, but not now. I'm currently following some methods given by the course I'm taking. This is just to keep confusion to a minimum. I expect to be trading in paper for the whole year, so I have plenty of time; this could change, but I'm planning it so for now.

quote:
I would be more impressed with Rich Dad Poor Dad but for the fact that the author was a bankrupt back in 1985. The book is full of 'wooly' generalisations. I would go back further in time to books like 'Think and Grow Rich' and 'The Richest Man in Babylon'. Good luck with your goals.

Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely, Rich Dad, Poor Dad is not the sole source I'd been reading. Thanks for the ones you suggested.

quote:
Almost each time I've got anxiety before the Anxiety Free paraliminal during the Ideal Mindset course. Listening prosperity has first give me very good feeling, but afterwards anxiety. I've noticed this has been good, it's important to proceed to the following sessions.

Thanks. So it is part of the process. I can think of one reason or two of why it is so. I'm still procrastinating the Anxiety Free sessions. Maybe a refresh on Get Around to It will get me to proceed, but I suspect that I will have to combine it with some Natural Brilliance. One thing I notice; it is that I still have my focus on continuing as opposed to other times. I think it is the result of the Prosperity sessions. I am on a stuck state, but this is temporary, I will blow up that stop sign.

quote:
Each time the climax of the course is the Belief session when I almost cry for feeling how this new belief has been imprinted to me. It's powerful stuff and the personal celebration series BEING is increaddible pampering, nurturing and mentoring after big inner change. I think that the cach in the Ideal Mindset course is the overal package and you will feel extremely good in the end.

That's a big encouragement, thanks.

quote:
Hovewer it's very important not to do the program just because you have decided to do it. You should pay attention to the coaching sessions, even the overal target can change during the course providing you even more results that you expected in the first place. It's important to let float freely and value your insights.

I will think on this.

Thanks shortoption, NickR, and Eric_G.

#6872 01/30/04 03:48 PM

Betsemes,
I have never been to a forum like this before. I have never even entered a chat room. I should of been a little more sensitive with my message to you.That message should of been directed to a trading forum which I hang out most of the time.
It's very hard for me to really express myself using a keyboard. I looked at my message being positive, and you looked at it from a negitave stand point.
Looking back at what I wrote and knowing what I know now, I should of taken my own advice and passed on my so called experience. I'm not back pedaling here, my intentions were pure.

Because of care

Dennis

#6873 01/30/04 03:52 PM

Betsemes,
I have never been to a forum like this before. I have never even entered a chat room. I should of been a little more sensitive with my message to you.That message should of been directed to a trading forum which I hang out most of the time.
It's very hard for me to really express myself using a keyboard. I looked at my message being positive, and you looked at it from a negitave stand point.
Looking back at what I wrote and knowing what I know now, I should of taken my own advice and passed on my so called experience. I'm not back pedaling here, my intentions were pure.

Because of care

Dennis

#6874 01/30/04 09:55 PM

Sometimes it's difficult to express one self. I know one person who has all the best intentions and care, but still this is hurting the other person. In this persons it's programmed into the subconcious mind, poor self esteem and negative self-concept. She's making extremely good progres now, its possible to change and every now and then there is already evidence that this person creates synergy and good feeling in others. These are my assosiations on this, there is plenty of books. The one that comes to mind right now is Maximum Achievement by Brian Trazy. It made a difference in my life.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 30, 2004).]

#6875 02/02/04 05:56 PM
OP Offline

I already used the Anxiety Free side A once, but I think I need to break down my goal. Maybe, this made the situation worse. I was watching a thriller titled "Unfaithful" yesterday and I found it unbearable. I had to stop the DVD player to continue later many times and I didn't manage to finish it. I'm just too picky now. It's part of the process, I think.

My anxieties list now looks as follows:

1) Obstacle: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: saving during the year all that I can.
Preparation: Make more frequent use of the Prosperity paraliminal tape.
Preparation: Maintain a positive expectation (should do it all of the time)
For side B:
Feared object/situation: Reaching the moment of opening my trading account and having not enough money to open it. Having to close my 401K account to get the money.
Acceptable anxiety level: 5
Status: One side A done. One side B done. Side A done again. Closed.

2) Obstacle: create a personal corporation
Preparation: learn how and when to set up one

3) Obstacle: losing money
Preparation: implementing a strict risk management policy

4) Obstacle: bankrupcy
Preparation: knowing /learning options I may have to handle bankrupcy
Preparation: continue doing trades on paper to test how the market behaves

5) Obstacle: taxes
Preparation: learning what I could do to minimize taxes and protect my capital.
Preparation: learn more and more on choices, what can I do.

6) Obstacle: Learning Photoreading
Preparation: Taking the photoreading course while maintaining a journal in the photoreading forum.
Preparation: Direct Learn Photoreading using the Genius Code tape on Direct Learning.
Preparation: Making use of the Photoreading Activator, Memory Supercharger, and Personal Genius.

7) Obstacle: Learning Image Stream
Preparation: Taking the Genius Code course and Genius Code Accelerator
Preparation: Photoread the Genius Code book
Preparation: Maintaining a journal on the Genius Code forum

8) Obstacle: knowing the law
Preparation: find out where to look for it
Preparation: use photoreading for learning the laws.

9) Confronting people, possible rejection
Preparation: Using SESC and Relationships paraliminals
Preparation: Acceptance of rejection to be OK, use Sedona and NB.

10) Obstacle: fear of not knowing enough on futures by the time of beginning trades for real.
Preparation: Doing Commodity trades on paper for a full year
Preparation: keeping my paper trades/quotes up to date
Preparation: downloading the eIBD daily
Preparation: watch the market for new trades
Preparation: create a personal corporation
Preparation: knowing the law
Preparation: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: Using photoreading to learn more to trade futures

I will need to do a A-B-A sequence of AF for each one. Some of them become one of the preparations of subsequent anxieties. I hope to have them resolved by when I use them as preparation. Maybe I'm worrying too much, my inner mind might be able to sort them so they back each other up. Suggestions would be welcome.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited February 03, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited February 05, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited February 06, 2004).]

#6876 02/03/04 06:46 AM
OP Offline

quote:
In this persons it's programmed into the subconcious mind, poor self esteem and negative self-concept. She's making extremely good progres now, its possible to change and every now and then there is already evidence that this person creates synergy and good feeling in others.

I'm not sure who you are talking about, but it is possible that by "this persons" (strange, one word is singular and the other one is plural), you are referring to me. If so, then you may need to know that I'm a man. I'm a man that has already lived almost four decades. Maybe it was my nickname what misled you into thinking I'm a woman. I took the name "Betsemes" from the Bible, it was a place that existed in ancient Israel. Maybe many people confuse this name with the name of one of the spouses of King David's. Being almost forty years old, I never consider retiring, so I think of myself as still having long years before me. If we think that we can live 120 years, then at forty I might live for another eighty years, quite a long time, so why retiring? Life is exciting and if we can use it to self-improve, then why waste it? Yet it could be possible to live much longer, 200 years?, 300 years?, 1000 years? What mindset/preparations could we do in order to live that long if possible? Is it worth the try? I think so. Sorry, I went through the tangent.

#6877 02/09/04 12:56 PM
OP Offline

I already used the Anxiety Free side A once, but I think I need to break down my goal. Maybe, this made the situation worse. I was watching a thriller titled "Unfaithful" yesterday and I found it unbearable. I had to stop the DVD player to continue later many times and I didn't manage to finish it. I'm just too picky now. It's part of the process, I think.

My anxieties list now looks as follows:

1) Obstacle: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: saving during the year all that I can.
Preparation: Make more frequent use of the Prosperity paraliminal tape.
Preparation: Maintain a positive expectation (should do it all of the time)
For side B:
Feared object/situation: Reaching the moment of opening my trading account and having not enough money to open it. Having to close my 401K account to get the money.
Status: One side A done. One side B done. Side A done again. Close.

2) Obstacle: create a personal corporation
Preparation: learn how and when to set up one
Feared object/situation: The moment of requesting it, maybe my application could be denied. I might not be properly prepared too.

3) Obstacle: losing money
Preparation: implementing a strict risk management policy
Feared object/situation: Losing a large percentage of my available funds for inversion on a single trade.

4) Obstacle: bankrupcy
Preparation: knowing /learning options I may have to handle bankrupcy
Preparation: continue doing trades on paper to test how the market behaves
Preparation: learn to manage loses.
Feared object/situation: Losing big, getting into a state of having more debts than available money.
Status: One side A done. One side B done. One side A done again. Close.

5) Obstacle: taxes
Preparation: learning what I could do to minimize taxes and protect my capital.
Preparation: learn more and more on choices, what can I do.
Feared object/situation: Paying taxes of thousands or millions of dollars
Aceptable anxiety level: 5

6) Obstacle: Learning Photoreading
Preparation: Taking the photoreading course while maintaining a journal in the photoreading forum.
Preparation: Direct Learn Photoreading using the Genius Code tape on Direct Learning.
Preparation: Making use of the Photoreading Activator, Memory Supercharger, and Personal Genius.
Feared object/situation: Going through the photoreading process and fail again.

7) Obstacle: Learning Image Stream
Preparation: Taking the Genius Code course and Genius Code Accelerator
Preparation: Photoread the Genius Code book
Preparation: Maintaining a journal on the Genius Code forum
Feared object/situation: Worry about what anyone could think if they hear me while I do it.

8) Obstacle: knowing the law
Preparation: find out where to look for it
Preparation: use photoreading for learning the laws.
Feared object/situation: The law itself

9) Confronting people, possible rejection
Preparation: Using SESC and Relationships paraliminals
Preparation: Acceptance of rejection to be OK, use Sedona and NB.
Feared object/situation: Possible rejection or confrontation

10) Obstacle: fear of not knowing enough on futures by the time of beginning trades for real.
Preparation: Doing Commodity trades on paper for a full year
Preparation: keeping my paper trades/quotes up to date
Preparation: downloading the eIBD daily
Preparation: watch the market for new trades
Preparation: create a personal corporation
Preparation: knowing the law
Preparation: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: Using photoreading to learn more to trade futures
Feared object/situation: Having insufficient knowledge on futures by the time of beginning trades for real, being not ready when the time comes.

11) Obstacle: Fear of organized crime
Maybe because I have seen so much movies about mafia, I'm now afraid on getting unexpectedly entangled into a crime organization or being forced into one.
Preparation: Release the fear, using Sedona and EFT.
Preparation: Get professional advise on how to avoid organized crime and how to recognize suspicious situations. More importantly, assesing the risk on getting into trouble with mafia.
Feared object/situation: Getting entangled with organized crime.

I will need to do a A-B-A sequence of AF for each one. Some of them become one of the preparations of subsequent anxieties. I hope to have them resolved by when I use them as preparation. Maybe I'm worrying too much, my inner mind might be able to sort them so they back each other up. Suggestions would be welcome.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited March 26, 2004).]

#6878 02/13/04 12:30 PM
OP Offline

Today my new forming mindset passed through a "test" that shows me that I've changed up to point to face a good expectation of the future with excitement instead of skepticism. I was browsing for some websites about yachts. While looking them and thinking that I may one day own one, I felt excitement, maybe joy. One important difference to what would be my attitude before beginning this course; it would be of skepticism and impotence in the face of something "impossible to have".

#6879 03/02/04 12:41 PM
OP Offline

I already passed through the Anxiety Free sessions on photoreading. The course's coaching session for Anxiety Free says that I might need various passes through the paraliminal in order to overcome each issue, maybe I resolve most of them the first time, but maybe not. Since this course seems to take much longer, I'm going to start the photoreading course and do it during the weekends or whenever I have the chance. Some people might have noticed that I started to do EFT. I do it while doing Holosync, so it mostly doesn't intervene with my courses. Following this post, I'll post a journal for photoreading at the photoreading forum. I think that I can continue my Ideal Mindset course everyday while listening to the tapes on photoreading and doing the exercises at weekends and using photoreading ocasionally any other day. It's better than waiting to finish the Ideal Mindset course.

#6880 03/22/04 01:30 PM
OP Offline

I'm now doing the tenth item of the AF obstacles list. It's been a long way since I began this course. I originally expected having finished by this time, but I obviously was wrong. I need to continue to the Belief sessions after this. I'm noticing some changes. After doing the sessions for confronting people, now I'm suddenly interested on developing a charismatic personality for success as a businessman. A pleasant side effect, because it goes in the right direction. I began a two weeks plan on listening the Self Esteem Supercharger and I plan to follow it with the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism for developing a businessman image, but I'm looking at alternatives; I don't have a role model for using the IPM for these purposes. Relationships could be part of this process, I'll see. Any suggestion would be welcome.

#6881 03/27/04 06:53 AM
OP Offline

I am now one AF session long to finish the AF sessions. Then I'll hopefully step into the Belief sessions tomorrow.

#6882 04/12/04 12:33 PM
OP Offline

I did some Belief sessions, but during the last week (I was on vacation) I started the Abundance for Life course and one of my goals for my life vision is financial abundance. During my first Labyrinth Experience, one of my insights was that doing both courses in parallel was a waste of time. I'm not sure whether or not this is a good advise, but since this was an "instruction" given to me by my inner mind, I've decided that here finishes the Ideal Mindset course. It's necessary that I do it if I'll ever begin to trust my inner mind in order to get guidance. So I'm quitting Ideal Mindset and this is my last post on this thread. Bye.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved