Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pierre Offline OP
OP Offline

I was dowsing my basement where I found something around 30 geopathic stress lines (thank god I have not yet moved to my new home and interestingly enough I have been delaying that for more than a year now), and I encountered this strange phenomena. At first I taught that I was not placing the cures in the right spot but after a couple of times something told me to ask how many geopathic stresses were present in the same spot. So I did and the rods indicated 2 geopathic stresses which I had to cure with different sets of cures since the energy was more than -7.
The direction of each of these stress lines were exactly opposite to each other (overlapping) and one was a fault line and the other water running underground.

In the same basement, in one of the corners I had three stress lines overlapping from the same direction and there was one of each kind of stress Marie mentions in the DVD. So my question is:

Is this some sort of fluke or is that possible?
I have to add that in this corner the first few stones at the corner (we build with limestone cut in rectangular sizes of 18" x 9" x 9") turned greyish green and constantly flaking.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Pierre,

This has shown up for some of the coaches here at Learning Strategies, and they just cured them both.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved