Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#6841 11/25/03 06:43 AM
OP Offline

I know that I'm beginning, but all of my paper trades have been losing money rather than winning. I know that I have a long way to become an expert and I expect to be trading on paper during a whole year, but being hit by "bad luck" just from the beginning is discouraging. But if someone else have achieved financial freedom by trading commodities, then there is a way to make all this work for me. I need to continue learning, I'm just beginning.

#6842 11/24/03 09:01 PM

That's the attitude.

There is usually more to be learn from a failure than a success. Be happy for the relatively free lessons.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#6843 11/25/03 02:25 AM

Hi

i am still in paper trading too .
i think begining with bad luck is GOOD as it is dangerous to start with a string of good lucky shots then loose your capital from taking to much risk cause you were over confident out of luck and not out of talent .

go along the learning curve , loosing and knowing you and your emotions regarding loss is part of the business , MAJOR PART .

#6844 11/25/03 02:19 PM
OP Offline

Thanks for the encougarement, I needed it. I'm still testing two of the techniques given at the course manual. I still have to test the author's main technique, but I still need to collect more data in order to test it.

I guess that I will take the Photoreading course after the Ideal Mindset course. I have faced too much failures with PR that I have to do something more with it as I'm doing with the futures course. So maybe I'll be posting on PR beginning on one or two months. That's because the futures course says that in order to be more effective on picking futures to invest on, I have to know more on the commodity that I'm investing on. As I read it, it felt as a daunting task. So I think that Photoreading would accelerate the process.

Now, I'm receiving too much offers on personal development courses. Now I received one from LSC offering a course that's a continuation of the Genius Code. I think I'll buy it, but I have to be careful on this. I have thought that Image Streamming would be very helpful on picking commodities, but again, I haven't completed the Genius Code and I'm now following one course (Ideal Mindset). So it will have to wait.

#6845 11/26/03 12:22 PM
OP Offline

Yesterday I did the (3) NHG session from the Nov20 post. Despite what I thought earlier, I need more sessions on this; I still fear to lose my capital while investing. Also, I thought that I only fear to lose money when I begin to invest real money; yesterday I realized that I fear to lose my capital even after long time from beginning. I realized this when I was listening to the Financial Freedom tape. I was asked to pick something that I fear if I have plenty of money and a surprisingly chilling fear came out. I released what surfaced, but I suspect there is much more.

#6846 12/01/03 04:41 PM
OP Offline

During the weekend I did the (3) NHG session and the (1) Prosperity session. I also used the SESC once. I don't seem to be doing any progress with them, I wonder why. Maybe it's a matter of continuing, but I'm now wondering whether it is due to some hidden issue.

#6847 12/05/03 02:35 PM
OP Offline

Since my last post, I have done a few more sessions both with NHG and Prosperity. Now (2) NHG session is closed and I'm now doing a Prosperity followup session. About (3) NHG session, I feel more confident now on the possibility of losing some capital. It is unavoidable that there will be times when I'll lose money, but I now feel more confident that my gains will outgrow my loses by applying a strict risk management policy. I also did the (3) Prosperity session with good but not yet complete results, if I ask myself "can I complete the futures course? then I get a good feeling of confidence, but still not the blissful feeling I need. Lastly, I did the (4) NHG session. This goal is similar to one I'm working on with the Financial Freedom tape; about limitations on actually doing commodity trades.

My last session with the Prosperity coaching tape gave me a glimpse of some uses that I can give to Prosperity. The theory about this paraliminal, specifically about the effect preceding cause bit, feels odd but it makes sense to me and it could have many powerful applications. I suspect that Prosperity will be a great companion of mine during the next years. Evidently, one of the goals for prosperity must be earning money.

I'm still doing the commodity tracking, amazing that I have survived for an entire month doing it. It might have already developed into a habit, I'm not exactly enthusiastic on the idea of doing it as it was at the beginning, but still I do it and feel the need to do it; not a drag, just a responsibility. The thread has already a month since its beginning. I wonder how much more time I'll need to complete my ideal mindset on financial freedom, I originally have thought on two months, but now I suspect this will go longer. But well, I can understand that since my self-esteen was so abused during my childhood and development years, then I need more time to fix it up. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete my ideal mindset soon and then move on to photoreading in order to get an edge on the futures market; information is power. After photoreading, my next move would be Genius Code, I'll need it in order to maximize my chances on picking the right investments. I suspect that by the time I'm finished with the Genius Code Accelerator, a year will has passed and then it will be time to move on to opening my trade account and go live into futures trading. By then, I'll need to do the Decisive Action course. I'm calculating my time following my experience on how I complete courses. But maybe something happens during the year so that I get faster on completing courses. If that happens, then I'll see how to fill up the idle time; the Memory Optimizer would be a good choice. Of course, the Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius paraliminals could be helpful during this time.

In summary, there is a long road to run during the planned one year of paper trades. I hope it would be OK to keep online journals on this forum for those other courses too. This one has been key to keep me motivated, maybe one of the best decisions I could have made.

I began a new little side goal of developing lucid dreamming. I have been listening to Dream Play every night before going to sleep. All of it is tightly interrelated, lucid dreams can be used in futures trading too; and can be used in so many more things.

It's very exciting. Now I feel that I finally am growing beyond the procrastination problem, at least in completing courses. 2004 is potentially the most exciting year that I have to live in all my life, the year of my most important breakthrough. I have to point out that the current year was one of an important breakthrough too. Last year I completed the Sedona Method and this year I have seen much progress on my attitudes as I let go of unwanted feelings, I'm convinced that this journal and all what it means is the result of letting go of many unwanted feelings. But I expect the next year to be even better.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 05, 2003).]

#6848 12/08/03 04:52 PM
OP Offline

On my previous post I told about my plans for the next year, of doing Genius Code after photoreading, but now I think that Sedona Training Associates' Practical Freedom would be more suited to do after photoreading. I understand that there is a session titled "Wealth Builder" that I suppose is about financial freedom. This question is for the ones that have taken the course. How do you rate the impact that this course had on your finances area? I got the Financial Freedom tape as a bonus when I purchased the Sedona Method course. For anyone that have tried both of them; How "Wealth Builder" and "Financial Freedom" compare?

#6849 12/16/03 01:23 PM
OP Offline

Since my last post I have been doing paraliminal sessions daily. I have stopped of looking daily for changes, it is possible that this could be interfering with their effects.

I have begun reviewing the Natural Brilliance course. That was my first course from LSC. Years ago I bought the Photoreading book (Spanish translation) and through that course I bought Deep Relaxation and Natural Brilliance. Since I failed on learning photoreading by then, I put the NB course in my closet upon receipt and completely forgot about it.

Two years later, while I was on a trip in my country, I remembered that I had that course sitting in my closet. I got curious about it and that night I got it and revised the book and manual. I read the book and took the course; but in all those years I have not noticed any significant change in me as a result. NB has worked on minor issues, but it has not worked for the major ones. Now I'm giving NB a second chance to show it's full potential. Maybe I just relied too much on the paraliminals without much effort on making it work. I notice that I'm making continual use of it during all this time of doing Ideal Mindset. But I think I could do better with it, so I began to review it again. Last Sunday, I reviewed the course manual and listened to the Natural Brilliance Generator. It is a tough tape, I'm always left with a sore head after listening to it, specially if I listen to Holosync after having listened to it. I plan to experiment with the suggestions that the book and manual give, something that I left entirely up to the paraliminal the first time I took the course. I'm stepping dangerously close to doing too much at the same time, so NB is low priority; I'll listen to it only if I have the time (which I don't have until weekend).

I've decided to take Practical Freedom while taking the Photoreading course. As I see things now, there is little chance that I could give up by doing them both.

I also was thinking lightly on my goals after achieving financial freedom. One of them is so high that I suspect it could be unachievable, I'll see for myself.

#6850 12/16/03 09:43 PM

Dude you need to chill out a bit. Go for a surf or something!!!

Ask your self some what if statements!!!

What is there to fear in the world!!!

Death... so, pain... suffering.
Then put in perspective your fear. If you can handle the above (if you are ever in the situation you would have to handle it) then you have nothing to worry about.

Although you call it procrastination I believe you hide behind the fact that you are procrastinating, because that feels safer to you. Nelson Mandela put it well when he wrote about people being more afraid of success than failure.

My suggestion is to set yourself free. Realise you are 100% NOW and all change is good, that is if you perceive/make it good for yourself.

To be free stop wanting two diametrically opposed things at once.

Close your eyes...meditate (your own type of mediation) and feel!!! Just feel. That’s living, and when you live you feel the beauty and there is no need to fear because the love is too strong.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved