Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#68700 09/23/08 09:56 PM
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

hey im back i had soccer and such the last few days. Anyway what i want to do is get as much information as i can from this fourm and then apply what i learned. I have been trying and i think i finally understoood super reading and dipping (and i think it works). Anyway as i said hundreds ive times i want instant activation! I have been making a list of things to do with PR before go through the photoreading course again for the millionth time.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 09/24/08 06:12 AM. Reason: off topic on the thread it was posted on
Learning Strategies Admin

Brain

You are prone to exaggeration which makes you look like a BS artist.

Quote:
as i said hundreds ive times

You've said many times you want spontaneous activation and were told many times spontaneous activation is spontaneous. It isn't going to happen until you start applying the system as instructed.

This is the first time you used the expression "instant activation." Had you said that earlier we could have explained to you that that is impossible.

The conscious mind is only capable of 7 plus or minus 2 bits of information a second. Therefore all information perceived by the conscious mind must be filtered by the vast non-conscious mind at a rate that it can be perceived consciously. Your conscious mind is the limitation.

Now if you want to experience spontaneous activation. Learn the system and train with manual activation.

Quote:
I have been making a list of things to do with PR before go through the photoreading course again for the millionth time.

Gross exaggeration mate. If you have in fact done the course as instructed for the millionth time then you will have PhotoRead and activated 3 million books. It takes a year of non stop PhotoReading to PhotoRead 15 million books with a computer flashing the pages at 35 pages a second. Since no one has the resources there are not 3 million books available to be flashed before your eyes at that speed. It's physically impossible for you to have PhotoRead 3 million books.

Also it takes 18 hours do do the Classic portion of the home study course correctly. Since a million hours haven't passed since the last time you posted that you've done the course for the 100th time we cannot believe you.

In fact you start your post
 Quote:
hey im back i had soccer and such the last few days.

You could hardly be reading while playing soccer.

Also your behaviour on the forum the way you've been posting has given me reason to doubt that you've done the course correctly once.

Please don't exaggerate. If you want help then lets talk about the books you've worked with. What you did and what you got.

If you want to become proficient at PhotoReading you need to apply the system. No one can give you PhotoReading it's something you do.

AlexK

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

=( ok. I honestly have been working on Photoreading. But i dont have the luxary of having anyone to talk to face to face. No one in my entire school, neighborhood, or possibly even city has ever heard of photoreading.

I ussually go outside the realm of reality when trying to understand something correctly. So sorry if i was exaggerating, you can delete the threads if you want =(...

Last edited by brain; 09/24/08 11:37 PM.

Most of those participating on the forum don't have the luxury of being face to face with someone who does the system, I am the first and still the only instructor in Australia I learned the system with the book. There was no one who could teach me. First time I sat with others who could PhotoRead was when I did the instructor training. To do the instructor training you need to be able to PhotoRead. So it's not impossible to learn on your own.

As I said lets talk about what you have actually been doing. What books have you worked with and how many activation layers have you done?

AlexK

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

I might have experienced the closest thing to a lucid dream in my life but idk if it was or not. Here was the feeling. I was fast asleep, then realized i was sleeping but i had no control over my dreams. I remebered everything about the dream when i began to think about it too much i lost focus on the dream and "woke up". IT was the weirdst feeling ever.

So far my activating techniques seems to be working. I was photoreading a book on greek mythology, because it is interesting to me. I got in to state affirmed my purpose and Photoread the material and waited over night and super read and dip. Since your not supposed to justify every time you dip in i seemed to skim through but i got alot out of it which was awsome.

Also i was wondering if something like this makes any sense. If you lucid dream does that mean your face to face with your subconcious. And can something like a lucid dream improve your chances at spontaneous activation? Since you are face to face with your subconcious.

Dreams are just a good way of knowing something is happening when PhotoReading. The problem with getting information in your dream is bringing it out to the waking state. I have found that the limitation of the conscious mind when you are awake causes one to forget much of the information. So you wind up recording it as if per normal activation. This is where the habit of recording your dreams comes in. If you don't habitually record your dream you will leave behind the information. Still when that happens you may be happy to note that during activation everything seems to make sense.

Being lucid in your dream makes you highly aware of the truth that you got something from PhotoReading. The main benefit is it goes to build your trust in the body mind connection.

AlexK

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

I feel that i have had a succesful photoreading start. I Photoread some books on greek mythology and i dont know if i was just quessing when to dip in But i got most of the general information that i needed which was helpfull.

Where can i go from here? I feel i got like 50-60 percent of the information i needed with super reading and dipping for a start

I so badly want to have a lucid dream but i havent had one yet any suggestions on how to get one?

Last edited by brain; 09/29/08 10:43 PM.
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a questions about another activation technique. Mind probing questions. Can you ask yourself a mind probing question and except and answer immeadtly after photoreading?

Brain,

Think about everything we already told you. Reread all the responses we gave you on previous posts then reread all the responses again.

Then tell us what you think.

Photoread4me

do multiple activation passes & photoread the book right before going to bed.

Photoread4me

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved