Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Originally Posted By: brain
infinte light where did you come from are you serious about this book? Is this thing about spontaneus activation true?

Please explain thank you

I've been lurking this forum for years.

And understand my position on what flow is may be different from what others thinks it is.

I've entered serene states of mind where my life was completely unimportant and all that mattered was the victory at hand. Where fear melted away and all their was was un parrallell amounts of determination, will, belief, concentration, and energy.

You see I belief, will, concentration, and energy are the 4 keys to power. The fifth key, the pseudo key that's unneccessary, is knowledge. Power is defined by the ability to make something happen. I know you hear knowledge is poewr all the time and that would be a motto for a photoreading forum but yet and still it's a pseudo key becausae it's the only key that you don't really have to have to obtain victory.

It's a state where if your lifting something you won't drop it to your bones break, because lifting is more important than your bones. Where if your awake and you need to stay awake you won't go to sleep until your mind mentally crashes on you and you go insanae. It's a serene state and I've done wonderful things during it.

So I'm saying that during that state a spontanious activation, if it was something that was neccessary, is possible because anythings possible about it.

The other ideas about spontanious activation is just pure speculation. Although trance and hypnosis are indeed that powerful. And lucid dreaming is cited to allow you to do anything in your dream.

At the end of the day you gotta get up and do it if you want to see if it works or not.

But ai, photoreading like mad everyday will get you there too.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 09/20/08 07:36 AM.
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

What are the steps you need to take in order to enter the flow state?

Please reply and tell me i want to get in to the state and try and experience spontaneus activation.

Thank You.

Last edited by brain; 09/20/08 08:45 PM.

Originally Posted By: brain
What are the steps you need to take in order to enter the flow state?

Please reply and tell me i want to get in to the state and try and experience spontaneus activation.

Thank You.

For me flow is not something you can hop into whenever you want to. For me only when the stipulations are tight and victory must be achieved can I unlock the perfect belief that triggers the perfect will that triggers the perfect concentration that triggers the perfect energy that triggers perfect power. Power defined as the ability to make something happen.

But the keys are belief, will, concentration, and energy.

Belief, will, and concentration being the keys to energy. All 4 together being the keys to power. Or keys to the state.

It begins with wanting something so badly your willing to give anything up for it. With a determination that says no matter what I'm going to get this done. Then comes perfect belief that you WILL get it done. From their will to do it is generated. That perfect desire, perfect determination, and perfect belief triggers open perfect.

A will to keep going saying that regardless of what happens I'm going to keep doing it. This triggers unwavering perfect concentration and that triggers energy.

Then what you want to move, moves.

It's just a collection of basic emotions. But you have to feel them strongly to such extent that no fear or doubt exists in any of them and they are felt to the extreme. This is what I mean by when I say perfect.

If you could do, if you did that. You'd probably start photoreading book after book and trying to activate all day every day until you succeeded. You'd blindly go into a frenzy of photoreading session after photoreading session. Your obsession would not end until you've mastered what you wanted and then pow, it'd happen.

Success is a system. And you would have followed the system of success and you would have succeeded.

So someone who would do this would be like "I'll master photoreading in seven days no matter what!"

they'd desire to do it more than anything. they'd be determined to do it. they'd believe in themselves. their will would make sure they did it non stop. Their concentration wouldn't waver. All of that would unlock unparrallell amoutns of energy and they wouldn't grow tired. They'd keep going and going until boom. right before the seven days hit they'd have instant activation. And that's where power comes in. the ability to make soemthing happen.

I've just explained to you how the truth behind optimal experience.

Brain,

Have you even gone through the personal learning course or read the whole book?
If not, I suggest you do. If so, do it again.

The questions you're asking have all been answered in the course and the book.

-JackTuff13

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

ive gone through the personal learning course tons of times. I know all the steps by heart. And no most of my questions relating to spontaneus activation are not in the book.

infinite light. Have you ever experienced spontaneus activation in the flow state? If not in what other situations have you experienced spontaneus activation?

I have never tried spontanious activation during such a thing as the flow state.

But everytime I have entered in my life I have achieved great things.

The only time I've experienced spontanious activation is during the time I explained in my introduction thread.

Brain,

For someone who says he has gone through the personal learning course tons of times you have asked many questions that were already addressed and answered in the photoreading learning course and the photoreading book. So did you just miss all this information when you were going through the photoreading personal learning course tons of times?

Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you're working toward it it becomes manual activation. It's no longer spontaneous.

The easiest way to get to spontaneous activation is do manual activation and build the body mind connection.

Brain if you read the book and did the course tons of times how did you miss page 67 where Paul talks about Spontaneous activation and explains what it is?

If you want results like Pete you got to make Pete and do what it takes. PhotoRead and manually activate and strengthen that body mind connection so when someone ask you about a book you allow the answers to come up spontaneously.

If you're hoping that every book will be a instant spontaneous activation. It's not possible because you're missing an important element.

That element is, relevant questions.

How do you train your mind to ask relevant questions? Manual activation. And gee when I can get through 40 books in a day with better comprehension than I had with traditionally one book in a day. I don't care if I need to use manual activation. It's faster than waiting for someone to ask me the relevant question that makes it spontaneous.

What Pete does for the infomercial works for him because he can confidently trust the body mind connection he built.

AlexK

So the more I photoread and activate, the stronger my body mind connection becomes and the more powerful I become in photoreading? Cool.

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

AlexK can you photoread like pete? If you can build your body mind connection is that all it takes?

And also when you said. "If your hoping that every book will be instant spontaneous activation" your missing the important element.

Relevant questions can be anything so technically i dont want instant spontaneus activation just normal would be fine.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved