Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#6871 01/26/04 01:28 PM
OP Offline

Thanks for the feedback.

quote:
I may be able to help you with your commodity trading. If you want to email me feel free options4dummies@hotmail.com

I could be emailing you sometime during the year, but not now. I'm currently following some methods given by the course I'm taking. This is just to keep confusion to a minimum. I expect to be trading in paper for the whole year, so I have plenty of time; this could change, but I'm planning it so for now.

quote:
I would be more impressed with Rich Dad Poor Dad but for the fact that the author was a bankrupt back in 1985. The book is full of 'wooly' generalisations. I would go back further in time to books like 'Think and Grow Rich' and 'The Richest Man in Babylon'. Good luck with your goals.

Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely, Rich Dad, Poor Dad is not the sole source I'd been reading. Thanks for the ones you suggested.

quote:
Almost each time I've got anxiety before the Anxiety Free paraliminal during the Ideal Mindset course. Listening prosperity has first give me very good feeling, but afterwards anxiety. I've noticed this has been good, it's important to proceed to the following sessions.

Thanks. So it is part of the process. I can think of one reason or two of why it is so. I'm still procrastinating the Anxiety Free sessions. Maybe a refresh on Get Around to It will get me to proceed, but I suspect that I will have to combine it with some Natural Brilliance. One thing I notice; it is that I still have my focus on continuing as opposed to other times. I think it is the result of the Prosperity sessions. I am on a stuck state, but this is temporary, I will blow up that stop sign.

quote:
Each time the climax of the course is the Belief session when I almost cry for feeling how this new belief has been imprinted to me. It's powerful stuff and the personal celebration series BEING is increaddible pampering, nurturing and mentoring after big inner change. I think that the cach in the Ideal Mindset course is the overal package and you will feel extremely good in the end.

That's a big encouragement, thanks.

quote:
Hovewer it's very important not to do the program just because you have decided to do it. You should pay attention to the coaching sessions, even the overal target can change during the course providing you even more results that you expected in the first place. It's important to let float freely and value your insights.

I will think on this.

Thanks shortoption, NickR, and Eric_G.

#6872 01/30/04 03:48 PM

Betsemes,
I have never been to a forum like this before. I have never even entered a chat room. I should of been a little more sensitive with my message to you.That message should of been directed to a trading forum which I hang out most of the time.
It's very hard for me to really express myself using a keyboard. I looked at my message being positive, and you looked at it from a negitave stand point.
Looking back at what I wrote and knowing what I know now, I should of taken my own advice and passed on my so called experience. I'm not back pedaling here, my intentions were pure.

Because of care

Dennis

#6873 01/30/04 03:52 PM

Betsemes,
I have never been to a forum like this before. I have never even entered a chat room. I should of been a little more sensitive with my message to you.That message should of been directed to a trading forum which I hang out most of the time.
It's very hard for me to really express myself using a keyboard. I looked at my message being positive, and you looked at it from a negitave stand point.
Looking back at what I wrote and knowing what I know now, I should of taken my own advice and passed on my so called experience. I'm not back pedaling here, my intentions were pure.

Because of care

Dennis

#6874 01/30/04 09:55 PM

Sometimes it's difficult to express one self. I know one person who has all the best intentions and care, but still this is hurting the other person. In this persons it's programmed into the subconcious mind, poor self esteem and negative self-concept. She's making extremely good progres now, its possible to change and every now and then there is already evidence that this person creates synergy and good feeling in others. These are my assosiations on this, there is plenty of books. The one that comes to mind right now is Maximum Achievement by Brian Trazy. It made a difference in my life.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 30, 2004).]

#6875 02/02/04 05:56 PM
OP Offline

I already used the Anxiety Free side A once, but I think I need to break down my goal. Maybe, this made the situation worse. I was watching a thriller titled "Unfaithful" yesterday and I found it unbearable. I had to stop the DVD player to continue later many times and I didn't manage to finish it. I'm just too picky now. It's part of the process, I think.

My anxieties list now looks as follows:

Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

1) Obstacle: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: saving during the year all that I can.
Preparation: Make more frequent use of the Prosperity paraliminal tape.
Preparation: Maintain a positive expectation (should do it all of the time)
For side B:
Feared object/situation: Reaching the moment of opening my trading account and having not enough money to open it. Having to close my 401K account to get the money.
Acceptable anxiety level: 5
Status: One side A done. One side B done. Side A done again. Closed.

2) Obstacle: create a personal corporation
Preparation: learn how and when to set up one

3) Obstacle: losing money
Preparation: implementing a strict risk management policy

4) Obstacle: bankrupcy
Preparation: knowing /learning options I may have to handle bankrupcy
Preparation: continue doing trades on paper to test how the market behaves

5) Obstacle: taxes
Preparation: learning what I could do to minimize taxes and protect my capital.
Preparation: learn more and more on choices, what can I do.

6) Obstacle: Learning Photoreading
Preparation: Taking the photoreading course while maintaining a journal in the photoreading forum.
Preparation: Direct Learn Photoreading using the Genius Code tape on Direct Learning.
Preparation: Making use of the Photoreading Activator, Memory Supercharger, and Personal Genius.

7) Obstacle: Learning Image Stream
Preparation: Taking the Genius Code course and Genius Code Accelerator
Preparation: Photoread the Genius Code book
Preparation: Maintaining a journal on the Genius Code forum

8) Obstacle: knowing the law
Preparation: find out where to look for it
Preparation: use photoreading for learning the laws.

9) Confronting people, possible rejection
Preparation: Using SESC and Relationships paraliminals
Preparation: Acceptance of rejection to be OK, use Sedona and NB.

10) Obstacle: fear of not knowing enough on futures by the time of beginning trades for real.
Preparation: Doing Commodity trades on paper for a full year
Preparation: keeping my paper trades/quotes up to date
Preparation: downloading the eIBD daily
Preparation: watch the market for new trades
Preparation: create a personal corporation
Preparation: knowing the law
Preparation: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: Using photoreading to learn more to trade futures

I will need to do a A-B-A sequence of AF for each one. Some of them become one of the preparations of subsequent anxieties. I hope to have them resolved by when I use them as preparation. Maybe I'm worrying too much, my inner mind might be able to sort them so they back each other up. Suggestions would be welcome.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited February 03, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited February 05, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited February 06, 2004).]

#6876 02/03/04 06:46 AM
OP Offline

quote:
In this persons it's programmed into the subconcious mind, poor self esteem and negative self-concept. She's making extremely good progres now, its possible to change and every now and then there is already evidence that this person creates synergy and good feeling in others.

I'm not sure who you are talking about, but it is possible that by "this persons" (strange, one word is singular and the other one is plural), you are referring to me. If so, then you may need to know that I'm a man. I'm a man that has already lived almost four decades. Maybe it was my nickname what misled you into thinking I'm a woman. I took the name "Betsemes" from the Bible, it was a place that existed in ancient Israel. Maybe many people confuse this name with the name of one of the spouses of King David's. Being almost forty years old, I never consider retiring, so I think of myself as still having long years before me. If we think that we can live 120 years, then at forty I might live for another eighty years, quite a long time, so why retiring? Life is exciting and if we can use it to self-improve, then why waste it? Yet it could be possible to live much longer, 200 years?, 300 years?, 1000 years? What mindset/preparations could we do in order to live that long if possible? Is it worth the try? I think so. Sorry, I went through the tangent.

#6877 02/09/04 12:56 PM
OP Offline

I already used the Anxiety Free side A once, but I think I need to break down my goal. Maybe, this made the situation worse. I was watching a thriller titled "Unfaithful" yesterday and I found it unbearable. I had to stop the DVD player to continue later many times and I didn't manage to finish it. I'm just too picky now. It's part of the process, I think.

My anxieties list now looks as follows:

Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

1) Obstacle: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: saving during the year all that I can.
Preparation: Make more frequent use of the Prosperity paraliminal tape.
Preparation: Maintain a positive expectation (should do it all of the time)
For side B:
Feared object/situation: Reaching the moment of opening my trading account and having not enough money to open it. Having to close my 401K account to get the money.
Status: One side A done. One side B done. Side A done again. Close.

2) Obstacle: create a personal corporation
Preparation: learn how and when to set up one
Feared object/situation: The moment of requesting it, maybe my application could be denied. I might not be properly prepared too.

3) Obstacle: losing money
Preparation: implementing a strict risk management policy
Feared object/situation: Losing a large percentage of my available funds for inversion on a single trade.

4) Obstacle: bankrupcy
Preparation: knowing /learning options I may have to handle bankrupcy
Preparation: continue doing trades on paper to test how the market behaves
Preparation: learn to manage loses.
Feared object/situation: Losing big, getting into a state of having more debts than available money.
Status: One side A done. One side B done. One side A done again. Close.

5) Obstacle: taxes
Preparation: learning what I could do to minimize taxes and protect my capital.
Preparation: learn more and more on choices, what can I do.
Feared object/situation: Paying taxes of thousands or millions of dollars
Aceptable anxiety level: 5

6) Obstacle: Learning Photoreading
Preparation: Taking the photoreading course while maintaining a journal in the photoreading forum.
Preparation: Direct Learn Photoreading using the Genius Code tape on Direct Learning.
Preparation: Making use of the Photoreading Activator, Memory Supercharger, and Personal Genius.
Feared object/situation: Going through the photoreading process and fail again.

7) Obstacle: Learning Image Stream
Preparation: Taking the Genius Code course and Genius Code Accelerator
Preparation: Photoread the Genius Code book
Preparation: Maintaining a journal on the Genius Code forum
Feared object/situation: Worry about what anyone could think if they hear me while I do it.

8) Obstacle: knowing the law
Preparation: find out where to look for it
Preparation: use photoreading for learning the laws.
Feared object/situation: The law itself

9) Confronting people, possible rejection
Preparation: Using SESC and Relationships paraliminals
Preparation: Acceptance of rejection to be OK, use Sedona and NB.
Feared object/situation: Possible rejection or confrontation

10) Obstacle: fear of not knowing enough on futures by the time of beginning trades for real.
Preparation: Doing Commodity trades on paper for a full year
Preparation: keeping my paper trades/quotes up to date
Preparation: downloading the eIBD daily
Preparation: watch the market for new trades
Preparation: create a personal corporation
Preparation: knowing the law
Preparation: gathering money for my trading account
Preparation: Using photoreading to learn more to trade futures
Feared object/situation: Having insufficient knowledge on futures by the time of beginning trades for real, being not ready when the time comes.

11) Obstacle: Fear of organized crime
Maybe because I have seen so much movies about mafia, I'm now afraid on getting unexpectedly entangled into a crime organization or being forced into one.
Preparation: Release the fear, using Sedona and EFT.
Preparation: Get professional advise on how to avoid organized crime and how to recognize suspicious situations. More importantly, assesing the risk on getting into trouble with mafia.
Feared object/situation: Getting entangled with organized crime.

I will need to do a A-B-A sequence of AF for each one. Some of them become one of the preparations of subsequent anxieties. I hope to have them resolved by when I use them as preparation. Maybe I'm worrying too much, my inner mind might be able to sort them so they back each other up. Suggestions would be welcome.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited March 26, 2004).]

#6878 02/13/04 12:30 PM
OP Offline

Today my new forming mindset passed through a "test" that shows me that I've changed up to point to face a good expectation of the future with excitement instead of skepticism. I was browsing for some websites about yachts. While looking them and thinking that I may one day own one, I felt excitement, maybe joy. One important difference to what would be my attitude before beginning this course; it would be of skepticism and impotence in the face of something "impossible to have".

#6879 03/02/04 12:41 PM
OP Offline

I already passed through the Anxiety Free sessions on photoreading. The course's coaching session for Anxiety Free says that I might need various passes through the paraliminal in order to overcome each issue, maybe I resolve most of them the first time, but maybe not. Since this course seems to take much longer, I'm going to start the photoreading course and do it during the weekends or whenever I have the chance. Some people might have noticed that I started to do EFT. I do it while doing Holosync, so it mostly doesn't intervene with my courses. Following this post, I'll post a journal for photoreading at the photoreading forum. I think that I can continue my Ideal Mindset course everyday while listening to the tapes on photoreading and doing the exercises at weekends and using photoreading ocasionally any other day. It's better than waiting to finish the Ideal Mindset course.

#6880 03/22/04 01:30 PM
OP Offline

I'm now doing the tenth item of the AF obstacles list. It's been a long way since I began this course. I originally expected having finished by this time, but I obviously was wrong. I need to continue to the Belief sessions after this. I'm noticing some changes. After doing the sessions for confronting people, now I'm suddenly interested on developing a charismatic personality for success as a businessman. A pleasant side effect, because it goes in the right direction. I began a two weeks plan on listening the Self Esteem Supercharger and I plan to follow it with the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism for developing a businessman image, but I'm looking at alternatives; I don't have a role model for using the IPM for these purposes. Relationships could be part of this process, I'll see. Any suggestion would be welcome.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved