Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok...but mind probing questions is an activation technique that doesnt explain it self correctly.

Originally Posted By: brain
Ok...but mind probing questions is an activation technique that doesnt explain it self correctly.

Brain,

How can you say that mind probing questions is an activation technique that doesn't explain itself correctly?????

Why do we ask mind probing question what is the point of asking mind probing questions?

How are we ever going to get anything from a book if we do not ask questions?

We use mind probing question as a tool to get the information out of the book so we can accomplish our purpose.

If a man or a woman decides that he or she wants to learn to become a electrical engineer that person would have to obtain a understanding of mathematics and science to design and work on electronic and electrical equiptment.

So the mind probing questions while they are not a purpose are a tool to help the photoreader get what he or she needs from the book to accomplish his or her purpose.

You should look at it from the perspective that there is something in this book that will enlighten you bring you to a higher level that you could grow or benefit from the information in the book and the start of that journey to obtaining information to bring yourself to a higher level starts with using mind probing questions to get answers that will help you do your purpose.

Photoread4me

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

sounds like your telling me i am just looking for that magic "not looking for hard work" thing again.

Anyway remeber when Alex said in her earlier thread that she can photoread like pete. And that manual activation techniques build the body to mind trust connetions that lead to mega fast photoreading like pete. All i said about mind probing questions is that does it relate to what i am talking about. And does it help to get me there.

sounds like your telling me i am just looking for that magic "not looking for hard work" thing again.

Anyway remeber when Alex said in her earlier thread that she can photoread like pete. And that manual activation techniques build the body to mind trust connetions that lead to mega fast photoreading like pete. All i said about mind probing questions is that does it relate to what i am talking about. And does it help to get me there.

What you said was mind probing questions is a activation technique that doesn't explain itself correctly. That statement you made is completely incorrect. In fact it is crystal clear. The activation techniques are basic and simple they are not complex nor mysterious. Of course Alex can photoread just like pete as she said many people can photoread like pete and absolutely getting the body mind connection is achieved by doing manual activation techniques something that you appear to try to avoid like the plague. The difference between you and pete and alex is that you just talk about it pete and alex do it. Talk is cheap actions speak louder than words. When you are willing to put forth the effort that Alex and Pete have put forth then you will start getting results like Alex and Pete but until you make that effort nothing will change. As to the "magic pill" you tell me you know what you have done or have not done.

You said you have spent time activating. I sent you a private message to which you did not respond so i don't know if you read it or not but i will repeat what i said in the private message and i am not going to keep repeating this forever. Alex has offered to take time from her extremely busy schedule and offer to help you. Numerous times many times i have heard you say you want to photoread like pete bissionette well if you do and are serious i highly recommend that you send Alex a email and work
with with her and stop talking and listen to her.

People on this forum have really made a effort to help you and we are not going to keep repeating the same things over and over again the things we have already said still apply nothing has changed in regards to that. Sometimes it is like talking to a wall when people give you information and you completely ignore it but that is your choice you can lose a lot especially when people give you really great advice and you choose to ignore it.

Photoread4me

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

DUDE i am listening to everyone's input and i am working on it. And i dont think i ever got a private message from you sorry. Also i found out another problem of mine is not having a strong vocabulary. I need to build my vocabulary up for my brain to recognize the meanings of words so that i may photoread better. Does this make sense?

Hi 'brain' nice to converse!

Photoread some big fat dictionaries...

I do it, let us do it together!!

As inspiration.

The one I read is a large volume, 9" by 12" 2200 pages.

Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary, 1996.

I went over H's & C's today.

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

YAY!!!!

YAY!!!!

I just skittered and dipped through D and E.

How are you doing?

DUDE i am listening to everyone's input and i am working on it. And i dont think i ever got a private message from you sorry. Also i found out another problem of mine is not having a strong vocabulary. I need to build my vocabulary up for my brain to recognize the meanings of words so that i may photoread better. Does this make sense?

DUDE WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME DUDE.

I AM PROBABLY OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER.

I will send you another private message. Maybe there is a problem with the system and you never got the private message.

I do not go off attacking people on the forum. I just saw a pattern where you were not listening to people who were giving you clear instructions. Also you were asking questions that were clearly addressed in the photoreading book and course and at times it made me wonder if you had even read the photoreading book and did the personal learning course.

I do not think you have any issues with learning photoreading in regards to your vocabulary. You have been reading for years before you even ever heard of photoreading. I do not think that is the issue. I don't think it comes down to building a bigger vocabulary for photoreading success.

I will send you another private message be looking for it and send me a private message i want to know why you did not get my messages.

Photoread4me

photoread4me,

HEY, maybe he is from the US. We have dispensed with much of that. HECK, on a commercial, a father calls his DAUGHTER DUDE! On Startrek,they now call WOMEN SIR!

Steve

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved