Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Just dipped and skittered through the 'F' in the big dictionary.

Things are continuing to happen.

Prior, the whole of it seemed simpler, easier more understandable as one whole thing. That being English language as this book is a fairly exhaustive Dictionary.

Today, phrases became more poignant and stuck out in small groups. The many pictures seemed less visible in contrast to an earlier run through.

Words are sticking in my head, lots of them with interesting definitions. I noted how many words reverse in meaning over time. Contrasting archaic definition to current use definitions.

I picked up many details with clearer depth. Would like to go back through and hang out with the 'F's. More keen interest.

From two days ago, and again today the feeling conviction that mastering a 1/2 million words is doable and practical.

Stick with this 'brain' especially at your age!!!

Looking forward to your next Alpha report! <smiles>

Hey brain!

Got through G and H.

Impressions:

The number of words/meanings is weighted to the first nine letters.
Amazing how much out ideas center around body parts/concepts, such as feet, head, hand, heel etc.
Some commonly used words such go, get, house, etc have so many definitions, (up to a hundred) and many synonyms to boot that one wonders if we are not just linguistically lazy.

It seems we use and discard words like old clothes. Forgetting as we go with our culture adding subtracting and watering out...

There you have it, oh also I am meeting myself full-circle mid-way, this pass through. What I mean is I am remembering whole pages like I had just looked at it a moment a go.

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

I must be doing something wrong i see no results for me lol. All i am doing is skiming throug the words and pages and not recalling anything. =(

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

Their is just some key thing in this system keeping me away from instantanous activation =(.

You need stick to it from time to time...

I am sure you will get it 3 to 5 years from now.

Do not despair!

You are only 16 years of age for goodness sake!

I started studying like a mad person just before age 18 and just past age 21 I got it!!! That is four years of relatively hard work.

Buck up!

Originally Posted By: brain
Their is just some key thing in this system keeping me away from instantanous activation =(.

Brain,

Nothing is keeping you away from success with this system but yourself.

Have you not heard anything we have said?

All the responses people gave to you on the previous posts did you just forget all of that?

What about Alex's statement that there is no instant activation that instant activation is impossible?

Did you forget what Alex said about the conscious mind being capable of only processing 7 to 9 bits of information?

Did you forget about Alex's statement that if you want a spontaneous activation experience you should not be looking for one and that manual activation techniques might possibly open the door for a spontaneous activaton experience?

But here is the reality, here is the totally honest, frank, sincere truth. The truth is from a student's perspective or from a learner's point of view you would not want to depend on spontaneous activation for schoolwork. You should be depending on manual activation techiques for schoolwork and really you really should not even being trying to learn photoreading on schoolwork you should be learning photoreading on non-school books learn how to activate successfully then transfer the skill to schoolbooks. Brain you are going about it all the wrong way completely wrong and i am repeating information that i have already said on previous posts.

From the position of a student too much is riding on your schoolwork mainly your future. By that i mean that you want to take school to the highest level you possibly can so you can ensure a bright, wonderful future economically and careerwise for you.

And you don't achieve that future by fooling around or wasting your time which is what you are doing when you do not do manual activation and expect instanteous activation.

And here is something you are not going to want to hear again but believe me i am doing you a favor by sharing this again in this life you will have to work. School requires effort there is no getting around that school require work and effort. The exceptions being people born into great wealth or people winning great wealth through a winning lottery ticket. But for the one person or group of persons that win a winning lottery ticket there are millions and millions of people who do not win anything.

The good news is you have been given this incredible brain more powerful than the most powerful computers on earth but still there is work involved.

There is nothing in this system keeping you away from success in this system but you. I repeat brain you are the only person holding yourself back from success with this system. You brain are blocking yourself from success in this system.

You can have success in this system but it is something you have to do for yourself,nobody else can do this for you not your mom or your dad or your friend or Alex or Pete Bissonette it is something you have to do entirely for yourself.

And i will repeat this again because apparently you are not getting it the day you put forth the effort and do the personal learning course that will be the day you will start getting the results that you want.

Brain, did you make any attempt whatsoever to contact Alex to help you with the system? I mentioned that to you in a private message you said you did not get and i believe i mentioned it on one of these posts?

So i will repeat again for you photoreading is not about developing a photographic memory photoreading does not work that way. This desire of yours to photoread a book and expect to get answers instantly from the book you just photoread is not going to happen.

Stop wasting your time. Your future is too important to fool around with unless you do not care about your future and have no desire to have a wonderful, beautiful future.

Photoread4me

Originally Posted By: brain
I must be doing something wrong i see no results for me lol. All i am doing is skiming throug the words and pages and not recalling anything. =(

That is because you are asking your brain to do something it is not capable of. You are trying to get it all now, everything and your brain is not capable of that. Your brain can handle 6 to 9 bits of information maximum and you are not using the photoreading system the way it is designed to be used. It is not about memorizing things instantly brain.

Photoread4me

Originally Posted By: photoread4me
What about Alex's statement that there is no instant activation that instant activation is impossible?

How could it be called impossible? besides, it is amazing what the brain can do. Can anyone even really determine its limits?

Did you forget what Alex said about the conscious mind being capable of only processing 7 to 9 bits of information?

EVERYONE keeps spouting this theory. BTW it is 7+-2, so it is 5-9! Vera mentions it a number of times. STILL, it OBVIOUSLY isn't bit like LETTER. If it were, we couldn't do anything. It is more like an INDEX! Vera ALLUDES to THAT as well. That is the whole idea behind her A-Z list. With NEW info, they appear to be, and probably often are, the SAME thing. With OLD info, they very much AREN'T! Given that, the 5-9 bits is not much of a limitation.

But here is the reality, here is the totally honest, frank, sincere truth.

From the position of a student too much is riding on your schoolwork mainly your future. By that i mean that you want to take school to the highest level you possibly can so you can ensure a bright, wonderful future economically and careerwise for you.

And you don't achieve that future by fooling around or wasting your time which is what you are doing when you do not do manual activation and expect instanteous activation.

Stop wasting your time. Your future is too important to fool around with unless you do not care about your future and have no desire to have a wonderful, beautiful future.

I'm sure that brain isn't simply studying schoolwork in this way. That would ALWAYS be dumb, as far as I am concerned.

And you are saying it took you FOUR years to make this thing useful for you?

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

"If you want results like Pete you got to make Pete and do what it takes. PhotoRead and manually activate and strengthen that body mind connection so when someone ask you about a book you allow the answers to come up spontaneously."

This is a quote from AlexK from my previous Spontaneus activation thread. Read it on page 3. This is all that has inspired me to do photoreading as you all know. I promise you i have listened to all of your ideas and applied them! I will not be posting much anymore since i am obviously wasting everybodys time and not really hearing what i want to hear.

My final goals have been set. Hopefully after days of photoreading and manual activation (which i have been doing). I will experience spontaneus activation. And strengthen my body to mind connection. Then allow the answers i desire to surface themselves spontaneusly just as Alex said.

Photoread4me and everyone who has been posting thanks for all your help, but i stated clearyly several times what i want out of photoreading and i will get it.

=)

Last edited by brain; 10/06/08 09:42 PM.

Originally Posted By: seasoned
[quote=photoread4me]What about Alex's statement that there is no instant activation that instant activation is impossible?

Code:
[code][code]How could it be called impossible?  besides, it is amazing what the brain can do.  Can anyone even really determine its limits? 
[/code][/code]

If that is the case Steve why do we not have millions and millions of people instantly reading and studying and memorizing 900 page textbooks, 1300 page textbooks in minutes? Why don't we have people getting their master degrees and phd's in 6 months instead of 6 or 7 years? The reason that is not happening is because that is not reality. It is a nice dream, a nice fantasy but that is not the real world. Also the conscious mind was not designed to handle that type of load.

EVERYONE keeps spouting this theory. BTW it is 7+-2, so it is 5-9! Vera mentions it a number of times. STILL, it OBVIOUSLY isn't bit like LETTER. If it were, we couldn't do anything. It is more like an INDEX! Vera ALLUDES to THAT as well. That is the whole idea behind her A-Z list. With NEW info, they appear to be, and probably often are, the SAME thing. With OLD info, they very much AREN'T! Given that, the 5-9 bits is not much of a limitation.

But here is the reality, here is the totally honest, frank, sincere truth.

I'm sure that brain isn't simply studying schoolwork in this way. That would ALWAYS be dumb, as far as I am concerned.

Code:
And you are saying it took you FOUR years to make this thing useful for you? [/quote] [code] 
[/code]

Steve, i never said that. You are confusing my post with a post by Yukala. Yukala said that statement about taking four years.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved