Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

darn that was ease

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Darn, like how big is this thread! I'm posting again to welcome all the recent millionaires. Congratulations. Feels really good doesn't it \:\)

To be honest I expected (and was hopeful for) that I'd get at least one other person to respond, two would have been a bonus. I didn't even start this thread in this forum, it was started in the Genius Code forum and moved here because the admin felt like moving it. I don't really know why I feel compelled to write sometimes, it just sort of happens, like it is now. I'm not actually thinking, it's just as if somebody else is doing it, strange. Maybe I'm possessed.
Then again I once read that one would never feel compelled to share something if there wasn't someone else wanting to hear/listen/see it. Well it makes total sense now how I felt strongly compelled to start this thread, as is obvious there were many who wanted to share in it.

I don't even know why I'm writing this, I'm not even sure what I'm saying, but it's happening so I guess their must be some people who want to hear it.

And here's me thinking that most people out there were perfectly content to lead unfulfilled lives of no excitement or joy. Maybe that is still the case, but now I know their are also a lot who are up for living, good style!

So then, here's to living

PS: Someone just whispered in my hear and said: "And make sure they know they deserve it" :)

Last edited by flex22; 08/25/08 12:39 PM.

This is a great thread, thanks for starting it!

I've been on the road to riches for some time now. It all began with watching a little movie about a secret. From there I began to read everything I could get my hands on about manifesting and the like.

It seems that one bit of information leads me to an even better one. I have tried a few things and am contemplating others among the sea of gurus and their products out there.

The newly paved portion of my road has led me to this site and this very thread, for millionaires! I have arrived! I'm home!
I love it! Just 3 days ago I began a new ritual that seems to be helping me as well. But after reading the posts here, I'm a thinking you all have a wealth of information I need to devour!
I can't wait to proceed!

Thanks!

Thank you for allowing me to share with all the millionairs.

I say Bring it ON!!!

Many thanks
aitch

Thank you so much for this inspiring forum.
Yes, I deserve it ! Like everybody !
I have so much projects and love to share to the World.

Believe, Create, Live

Thanks you again

I'm open to receive millions and millions of dollars.

And so it is.

dls Offline

I have alway known I would be a millionaire I just did not know when, the present is a perfet time for it. Namaste

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm a millionaire, without a care, floating on air \:\)

FEEL IT!

Well I found this site and this thread and thought that I would give it a try to.

Last edited by Earthy; 10/05/08 02:44 PM.

Hello all,

I'm posting because I'd like to be a millionaire, but just the thought is a little frightening! A total change of life, what would I do differently? What it mean?

Yes, I think I could handle it. I would be the same with my family, would have the same goals, interests, but would be a bit better dressed, newer car, marvellous house and garden and no more working in the corporate world.

So yes, I'm prepared to be a millionaire. And I will be!

Good luck and millions to you all,

Jodi

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved