Wow has this thread gone off topic.

seasoned- PhotoReading is not a process for developing a photographic or eidetic memory. It's a system that allows even a beginner to get their reading done in 1/3 the time of traditional reading. Now instead of spending 8 to 12 hours with a book I spend 20 minutes to 90 minutes and get the same or better comprehension. It depends on my purpose. I could PhotoRead thousands of books in the library in a week but what would be the point? It would take me more than a year to bring forth that knowledge by talking about it and I'd get nothing done. The speed at which you superread would be unsuccessful without PhotoReading in most cases. Some people apply the system naturally. Those who don't benefit by step by step how to.

It seems cumbersome at first. Just like when you first get behind the wheel of a car you have a checklist of things to check, mirros, seat, key etc. Once you've done it a few times it becomes a unified whole, you're still aware of the mirror, seat and key but you do it in one set.

PhotoReading becomes like that when you're willing to use the checklist a few times in the beginning.

Brain.

50 -60 % of a book and you want more? Then do another couple of activation layers. See the 5 day test in the PhotoReading book and follow that. Add more activation layers until the book gels for you.

Mind Probing questions = the questions that you want answers to. Some you may realise as you ask them you already know others you need to find the answers to through activation with the book. Without questions you don't need answers. In itself it is a thinking process that helps you activate the book. Doesn't really require much explanation if you happen to try it you 'get it'.

Vocabulary, Brain;with the level you are at with PhotoReading I suggest you simply PhotoRead the dictionary daily for a month. Don't worry about activating it. Let the other books you activate do that for you.

AlexK