Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline

Hi Everyone, I would like to share my first spontaneous activation experience that I have been waiting for months...

First of all. I am from Hong Kong (cantonese) and I have been a PRer for nearly 1 years, I have PR more than 100 and less than 200 books in this years (most of them without activating at all), so my activation skill are not too good =.=!.

My first spontaneous activation experience is on 2008-10-12 7.30pm GMT, so 1 day ago depend on when you read this post.

Before you continual reading below, do not expect like pete's one in youtube, much simpler.... and PR the page first! haha but don't super read and dip, read EVERYTHING......@.@!

I am now studying in UK uni and I learn japanese at an open unit, so like always I PR book that I study before starting, and I decide to put japanese on to test with PR, result was,

I remember and understand much faster the symbol and the grammer of japanese.

1 day ago, I PR the japanese book as usual (Both right and upside down, because I can read during photofocus)( about 8 times already) and I have PR the dict and other relate Japanese books as well, so I start studying... and 2 hours later (1 hours between where I have dinner), I start studying again.

Then I was day dreaming...., I imagine the teacher ask me what time is it, and myself should be answering just the time ( I am a beginner), but something suddenly come out into mind and I imagine myself saying it: then I realise that instead of answering just the time, I actually said the complete sentence out---- so answering just "time" becames "The time now is ....." which I shouldn't be knowing how to say at all. But I was too into thinking about the experience, I don't have further activation.

But for me, spontaneous activation is not like those one like "Arr ha" thing, more like kind off remember something, like I remember your name and so and so, but you just have to notice that you are having the experience. So for PRer that want to have spontaneous activation, I would actually say that most of you have many spontaneous activation experience already, but you just don't notice because it is too mild or you just expect too much. And by the way, everytime I PR something I always confirm my affirmation with "I want spontaneous activation" and "I must remember what I read in the book afterward".

ONE more thing I want to share is that 1 month ago, there's a person interest in PR and he contact me through my youtube account, I explain every single detail about PR including how do the brain work, why do PR work very well using your brain capacity and many thing about the sub-consicous more than what you got from the book and he add my MSN and he brought the Personal L course Deluxe, he learn for a week and it was fine, he understand that you need to use the system more inorder to get better. But Guess what, 1 month later which is 3 days ago, he said PR was totally rubbish and I fool him into buying it and I think he block me in MSN as well which is a shame, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it, it is his choice, I did all I can to help him and wonder do he come to this website for help at all????( I did tell him to come to the website if there is a problem and there are instructor and many people to give help.)

Last edited by Vincent_Tso; 10/13/08 05:36 PM.
OP Offline

Please feel free to leave me feed back or question if you have any or send it to my e-mail

Last edited by Vincent_Tso; 10/13/08 05:42 PM.
OP Offline

or just reply it in here, allow the post stay higher to give beginner PRer a chance to see it

Fantastic Vincent Tso!!

Great to read your story!!

When studying another language and then spontaneously 'thinking' in that language is one of the more clear and easy proofs.

Congratulations!!

Kind Regards

Learning Strategies Admin

Yes, true spontaneous activation is 20/20 hindsight. At the time you are doing it you don't realise that you've activated or acted on something you just recently learned from a book. It's only later when you think about it you make that discovery.

Congratulations on your discovery and experience. \:D

AlexK

OP Offline

Thank you, I just had my first japanese lesson offically today and then our class need to introduce ourself (so discussion I guess), and we should be saying our country, our nationality and saying in formal way.

I can't even believe that, before the teacher wrote the word onto the board, the word just bump into my conscious mind, but although I have read this word before but I will still consider it as a form of S/activation.

Also I perform very well in my class today and I am happy about it: about me choosing PR at the first place and not all Speed read course. But I will still need to caught up with work, spontaneous activation doesn't always happen when you want to be. @.@

interesting. I learned alot from reading that. So if the information i want comes up when i least expect it and realize it i can then act on those experience to build the body mind connection further. =)!!!!!!! congratz vincent i will be right behind you

Brain,
That's what spontaneous means, it happens when you don't expect it.

-JackTuff13

OP Offline

Brain, if I am correct you always want S/activation, after you seen my post, you probaly realize that you may have many S/activation already, but it is just a matter of time before you actually realise it and this is actually what most PRer want rather then the S/activation itself but the ability to realise that you are having it. So keep using PR and don't give up, I don't want people give up PR like the one I talk about in the post

Last edited by Vincent_Tso; 10/18/08 05:28 PM.

Allow answers to come up spontaneusly. That is the key

Allow, brain.
Don't force.

Once you do that, you will be a happier, calmer person and therefore a much better photoreader.

UGh i have to repeat myself again and again i have never heard anyone say they can photoread by allowing answers to come up spontaneusly. I am not forcing anything at all. All i want to hear is that someone has proof that what i want is possible.

All anyone has ever told me is that i need to focus on my own results and feelings when using the system. I Know That. But, i want my question answered. Is their proof that i can allow answers to come up spontaneusly without all the time their is with manaual activation?

All i want is a No or a Yes. If i get a yes i would like an system i can follow to acheieve it. If i get a No i will stop annoying everyone with my lingering questions.

Well I have answered 'yes' and then again I answered 'yes' and here now I answer 'yes'!

O.K. Now that we have definitely with precise enthusiasm brought ourselves to the utter sublime heights of 'yes'.

Let us contemplate 'how'?

Yes?

I always thought that having that ability was why everyone purchased photoreading. Am i wrong? And do all the greatest photoreaders have this ability?

I AM LOST! in a continuing cycle of trying to make something work and it seeing it fail. Can i please get a system i can follow?

Well, a few points.

And I am willing to again go over the same ground like as if we had never discussed it.

The PhotoReading Course is both direct and clear. A wonderful summary can be found in Alex K. Viefhaus recent thread, 'PhotoReading How to'.

Found here: http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=69035#Post69035

And again, the first post of this thread relates a second method for those not inclined to manual activation.

And third, all short-cuts require being comfortable following ones own light or 'intuition'.

Since you seem so keen on this, then I would pay some attention to it. The good news is you are young and whatever you greatly desire you will grow into. So hang in there!!

-------------------

Now some potent points as to being LOST or wanting to be 'told' what to do. Or bemoaning being 'wrong'. This will not well engender success, especially as regards learning trusting your own intuition to know a thing.

This power is not taught, given or conferred. YOU use or you don't. Not time or lack of it will avail its arrival.

There is a attitude to this, often summarized by a telling story.

I will make one up:

Go forth young one, blind-folded and made dizzy by spinning around and head for that very high cliff over yonder; JUMP when you know for sure you are really at the edge. That is what it is like following your own intuition, trusting it is the 'truth'.

Ugh i would be so much more optomistic about this if i got a hint or clue from my head that the photoreading step is working. Any tips for this?

are their any paraliminal tapes or something for this?

my plan is to photoread random story books 10 per day for a month expecting to eventually experience sponataneus activation. Also I plan to photoread all the books without ever manual activating them hopping just to spontaneusly activate continusly for good. Remeber Success breeds sucess

Brain,

Drop the expectations.
Rather, photoread 10 stories a day for a purpose such as, helping you solve problems you face in your daily life, by applying situations in the story to your life.
It will come if you need it or don't expect it. If you expect it, it won't happen anytime soon, until you trust yourself by building your body/mind connection through photoreading more.

The reason it can come if you don't need or want the information spontaneously, is because you won't be expecting it. You will be allowing it.

That's what happens when you allow. You don't expect it to happen, you aren't aware that it's going to happen, it just happens.

So photoread 10 books a day that can help you, even just 3-5 a day. And LET the information come to you. Don't expect it.

Best of luck

P.S.
To answer your other questions, your clues are that it's worked for us. Yukala, Alex (probably the best photoreader next to Pete), photoread4me, and I. It's worked for us, that's why we're here helping you.

And go read the descriptions of the paraliminals. Admit that your life could be better, then contemplate in what area you can improve so that you can be more relaxed, have less expectations and succeed with photoreading.
Personal Genius will probably help you. If you want to try spontaneous activation in dreams, Dream Play might help you.

Go read them and see.

-JackTuff13

OMG. I feel like such an idiot i was never reading the allow dont force stuff properly. I just kept on thinking you were trying to tell me i should do that to feel better. Know i understand if i take that approach it acctually works

Thanks again for all your help

No problem, and good luck. We'll be here if you need us.

Or return the favor once you get better by helping others.

-JackTuff13

oh dont worry you know it. I would just like to know ONE last thing from you. Has the allow dont force method worked for you? have you seen information come to you like that? And have you read 5-10 books a day for a month?

Originally Posted By: brain
I would just like to know ONE last thing from you. Has the allow dont force method worked for you? have you seen information come to you like that?

;\)

Nope, he only mentioned it to lead you on.

What?? are you saying its not possible...

It was a joke, brain.

It's sarcasm. He means the opposite. Basically he was saying that you were asking us if what we were telling you to do works had an obvious answer, YES.

-JackTuff13

What?? are you saying its not possible...

Sorry to stress you out there 'brain'. Just keep at it you'll be fine.

Sincerely,

Oh and blindfold that questioning thinking and just do it!!!!!

Phew

Hehe.

Don't worry brain, you can do it.

Depending on where you live, if I were you, I'd just get a good nights sleep. Don't think of photoreading, just relax.

Wait for a day or two, not worrying or thinking about photoreading.

Then get started on your journey to Pete-like photoreading skills.

OP Offline

Well "brain", never expect the S/A experience so much, you probaly have heard of: the more you expect, the more you fail, so whats the point,

if you just use the system like 2nd nature, then one day, you will have it, I mean you will notice it.( without thinking S/A all the time). 5-10 books a days will be a good way, but not everyone have that amount of time, I nearly gone mad when I PR 5 lecture text book a day (more than 5000page), so use the system when you read, I.E, PR the book, paper what ever before you start reading even you don't want to use the full system at all. But of course I will pefer you use the system fully.

i have already gotten started photoreading dozens of books. Thanks for the support. I am not manualy activating though

That's fine.

Begin manually activating once you find a book which you have a special interest in, even two or three or ten of them.

-JackTuff13

can you guys post your experiences please? I only ask thins because no one ever has.

Brain,
I'm sorry to point this out, but the very topic that you're posting in was someone posting their experiences.

I told you about my first experience, the dictionary game. I told you of an experience photoreading my first fiction novel, and the conversation I had with my teacher shortly afterward (a skeptic of what I was able to do.)

I remember CPW1, (I think that was his username, I could be wrong) posting an experience of which he used the information he got after only photoreading and incubating.

Alex is constantly posting things she has done with photoreading, look at the last topic she started (not just posted in, but STARTED) on this forum and you'll see an experience.

Furthermore, YOU'RE experiences will do more for you than ours will.
Now, without further ado, go enhance your photoreading skills now. Do not wait for someone to give you the motivation to get started, it must come from within.

-JackTuff13

k

Thanks Jacktuff13 i looked through all the threads and i see why focusing on your own results is imporant, and that last thread seemed inspiring. I believe i understand now why photoreading lots of books can lead to S/A. The people like Pete who do rely on Spontaneus answers rely on their own results and build on them. I wonder if many others do also, like yourself?

Last edited by brain; 10/26/08 08:41 PM.

Hey brain,

I don't rely on it, but do I want it to happen? Of course, everyone does. But I don't wait for it, I just activate manually and I'm fine with it.

I've never actually had to rely on spontaneous activation, but if I do I'll tell you how it turns out.

-JackTuff13

Wow what another shock to me i have been thinking this whole time everyone running this fourm and replying to my posts were relying on spontaneous activation. How long have you photoread? and have you done the 5-10 books a day for a month?

1 year and 1 month, exactly.

No I haven't but I've attempted to. This is because of current conditions at my home, which will soon change. By January I should be starting to photoread daily, instead of weekly.

-JackTuff13

OP Offline

Well Brain, you don't need to follow what people do at all, PR books like normal, thats no need to say like" I must PR at least 10 books a days, or other wise I don't sleep" something like that, just start using it and you will see result. :-).

whoa so i could photoread more books than you in a couple of weeks and could start to rely on S/A in awhile. Last question. What i have been doing is just getting in to photofocus state stating a purpose and start flipping pages. How does that sound?

Last edited by brain; 10/26/08 09:33 PM.

whoa so i could photoread more books than you in a couple of weeks and could start to rely on S/A in awhile. Last question. What i have been doing is just getting in to photofocus state stating a purpose and start flipping pages. How does that sound?

Well that is most doubtful, that 'last question' part!

That it is what make you so exciting 'brain' you ask questions. Gee, it would be easy to spontaneously activate with you as the interviewer!

Kind Regards,

Oh, and as to that last question; here is an idea I use often. Feed the 'idea' of what you will get from photoreading a certain book. Salivate, wet your desire with the 'idea' of the purpose.

I am not talking about 'expecting' results but rather to feed the ideal of your purpose. Perhaps a subtle difference, but one that more surely keeps confidence a fact.

It's kind of like lusting after a new car. Only if you 'expect' the new car on the morrow will it imbalance you. You can lust on it for years however, and when the circumstances line up you can go ahead and possess it or transmute to some other objective.

Sincerely,

Brain,

That is fine, but remember to activate at least once a week.

This is for many reasons.

First reason, is because if you don't want any of the information, or you don't want to put work into getting the information, at least at first, what do you think you're training yourself to do? You're basically training yourself to take in information at a non-conscious level and never have it at a conscious level.

Second, (this ties in with the first), activating at least one book a week trains yourself to get the information at a conscious level, and will enhance chances of spontaneous activation with other books. Once you manually activate a bunch of books, your brain, for lack of a better phrase, will realize "this is what is supposed to happen after photoreading a book," and therefore will get the information to you sooner.

Manual activation is VERY important. Don't leave it out.

BUT, you photoread all these books so far, now what?!?!

Start activating a few of them. Maybe one a night, or one every other night, or even one a week. Just activate them.

By the way, don't activate to get spontaneous activation sooner, as you will be slowing yourself down. Activate to gain information to become a better person. Once you do this, and FORGET about RELYING ON SPONTANEOUS ACTIVATION, that is when you will first experience spontaneous activation, as it will truly be "spontaneous."

Heed our words, practice them, and best of all have fun doing it. You've found something to help yourself gain information faster, whether its 3 times faster or 100 times faster, you should be proud of yourself for learning it. You will get better if you allow yourself to.

Good luck.
-JackTuff13

I just hope future people who use the system will eventually understand this. I know tons of people who bought photoreading and gave up on it because they didnt understand that it takes time to improve your photoreading abilities to what you expect. Which is relying on spontaneus activation.

Brain,

Wow, those last two sentences. Let me tell you two words you used, which we have repeatedly told you will be your downfall.

"EXPECT" and "RELYING."

First of all, the expectation kills you, you use a goal not an expectation. And you work at it. Expecting something means it happens without you doing work.

Relying: People who use the system "RELY" on manual activation. Spontaneous activation is a perk of the program, not a goal of it. The only reason you see Pete photoreading and spontaneously activating on that one infomercial is because they're showing what can be done after using the system. You have not even USED the SYSTEM one time! You even stated yourself you've only photoread books. Never activated them. That's why you're doing poorly.
On other infomercials, which you can't find on the internet, Pete shows the process of manual activation.

Please, just open your mind. Start doing what we tell you, we're telling you to do it because it works and we know for a fact, not based on faith, but for a FACT, that it works.

Now, before you even post another message on this forum, I want you to go photoreading, incubate for about an hour, then activate the book. OR ACTIVATE ONE YOU'VE ALREADY PHOTOREAD, WHICH YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN.
If you must do this tomorrow, then so be it.
After doing it, post your experiences. Tell us what happened.

Until you actually DO something, we can not truly help you. Because you won't understand what to work on if you haven't started anything which you can work on in the first place.

-JackTuff13

Allow answers to come up spontaneusly. That is the key

Not even. Spontaneous activation just happens. You get asked a question and just say the answer. To get to answering the questions spontaneously by building the body mind connection where you answer questions using manual activation.

It's a case of trusting the answers when they come.

AlexK

I photoread a book on history (its for school i Know but i am struggeling in that class and i had to get through the reading). I photoread with a purpose to understand the main focus's of the chapters.

I tried super reading and dipping and finished in like 30minutes.I dipped in when i saw a triger word and in the end i had maybe a 40-50 percent understanding of the material. I will say i was surprised with myself because i never understood the matieral that well. So maybe that is a sign it works. Does it get better?

Does it get better?
Of course, man. Thirty minutes and you find yourself already understanding? That's great.

Go super read and dip the sections that you want to learn more about for another 30 minute session.

The more you do it, the higher your level of understanding will be.

The understanding only gets better from here, and even if you have to spend another 30 minutes with it, that's only 1 hour when usually it would take you how long? Most likely multiple hours.

Congratulations, brain. Keep it up.

-JackTuff13

Well i guess i can call it success but the chapter i was reading was like 10 pages long lol and normally takes me 30 minutes to read anyway lol but with almost 0 comprehension. I also seemed to focus more when i was listening to music (that might have been a mistake). Would listening to music help?

Last edited by brain; 10/30/08 01:01 AM.

Listening to music can help drain out other distractions, but it can also be a distraction itself.

If you did better with it, then use it. If not, then don't.

-JackTuff13

P.S.
The more you use the system, the faster you'll go. For example, same comprehension on the chapter you have right now, probably in about 10 minutes. You can do it, just keep going.

Great i am all set. How about you set a goal for yourself to achieve spontaneus activation. So if you achieve Spontananeous consistantly and can rely on it you can give me pointers while i work to achieve it.

I will probably pull 10 books out of the library photoread all of them wait 15-20 minutes and activate one of them every day. And repeat the next day on 10 new books.

Last edited by brain; 10/31/08 12:05 AM.

Quote:
photoread with a purpose to understand the main focus's of the chapters.

You would have seen better results still if you had a purpose. That isn't really a purpose and it wouldn't get you far. How can you know when you have the main points when you don't have anything to measure it up against?

Quote:
ow about you set a goal for yourself to achieve spontaneus activation.

You are faced with a paradox mate. If you try to do anything to achieve spontaneous activation it becomes manual activation. If you're going to do manual activation anyway you may as well apply the techniques that work.

Back to your purpose...

I want to know xyz so that I can ????? The "so that I can" is the yardstick you assess yourself against. You can ask yourself would I be able to ????? with the knowledge I have gotten so far? How much more do I need to be able to ?????

AlexK

sigh i get it. Can you just tell me if my plan works?

Just activated my 2nd book and it took me an hour or so but i did get alot of information from it.

OP Offline

Keeping the post start higher......

Just activated my 2nd book and it took me an hour or so but i did get alot of information from it.

That means the book hasn't gelled yet, and you should be doing more activation layers. Don't make the mistake of giving up too soon with activation.

AlexK

WOO~ Vincent, that's very cool~

I didn't show up and back to this forum for a long while, cos I have lots of things to work out...

However, after seeing your post(now), I DO have more courage and passion to take it up again~ hope "Hong Kong" PR reader can share and learn more, just like what you mention!

thanks for you share your experience.so interesting!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved