Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

I'd just like to say welcome to all the new millionaires!

"I would be the same with my family, would have the same goals, interests, but would be a bit better dressed, newer car, marvellous house and garden" ~ Jodiamond

Yes that's utterly terrifying isn't it \:D
Just stay focused there, on why you want it, then it'll all be joyeous.

~ Buy a round of drinks for your friends without a care for the cost.

~ Take your partner out for a romantic meal at a top restuarant and order the finest wine without a care for the cost. Only ernjoying the experience.

~ Buy that awesome stylish jacket that fits you just right and really suits you.

~ Buy a huge TV so when you're playing on your Ninetendo Wii you actually feel like your on a tennis court! lol!

~ Life is play, you just do what you want.

~ Buy a flat/apartment just so the depressed looking agent gets a boost because now he'll get his commission. Then sell the flat/apartment soon after, hehe \:D

~ Wake up in the morning and the only thing on your mind is excited anticipation as you ponder "what awesome things should this Genius that I am create today? hmmm..."

~ Post a substantial check anonymously to a noble cause you've heard about, then read about it in the paper with a huge grin on your face, knowing you've made people feel great.

~ Focus on creating even more beauty in the world.

~ Sponsor several children thoughout the world to help them create a better life for themselves. Any time you want that sensation of walking on air, simply think of them and the opportunity you have given them \:\)

~ Spend your time sharing with others and illuminating the world around you with your light. Be an example to others as to how it is possible to live, in ease and joy.

All of the above I have done with my wealth. Since posting here my wealth has gone through the roof, compared to what it was before. I won't tell you how it happened, that is pointless, you each have to find out for yourselves.

It's funny, I didn't realise at first but reading back to above list, you can see how it started out as all things for myself, and then gradually got to giving to others. Hmm, interesting.
It's like at first you celebrate, make big gestures to those around you, buy stuff for yourself. Then a sense of calm comes over you, a sensation you haven't felt before because you've always had that thing about being defined by your minimal wealth, so everything has to fit into those conditions, checked against that to see if it lines up.
Now you're wealthy, there's none of that, so ideas come forth, nothing needs lining up, nothing is linear, is swirling and creatives, ideas you've never thought of before suddenly appear, it's amazing.

Then those ideas may include what you can give to the world, as well as to yourself. Whether it's buying stuff for yourself, your immediate friends, or for investing in a child many miles away, it's all selfish really, and that's good! It all brings a smile to your face, it's all the same.

I don't know why I'm posting here again, I've got no need to, but I feel compelled to yet again. My fingers just type so fast, don't even have to think. This is the Universe speaking to you now, it's the Universe, using a part of the Universe that is me to get through to you.

Thank yourself for attracting this and focus on the good, always the good.

Cheers!

Well, please congratulate another new person on just getting 2 million dollars. I am very glad I came across this forum.

Thank you and all the best to you all!

Flex 22 - thanks for your post! I absolutely love how you describe things. Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration! Konaboy

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Konaboy and congratulations! \:\) Way to go my man!
hehe I sound so American \:D

You're more than welcome, the more the merrier, the abundance is infinite, wohooo! lol!

Enjoy your millions everyone, I sure do! \:D

I am healthy, happy and have unlimited financial abundance! \:\)

I would like to be a millionare

Im in.

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Josiah - Millionaire
Jacktuff13 - Millionaire
shakurav - Millionaire
Waler - Millionaire
Oxygen - Millionaire
Deniz - Millionaire
CPW1 - Millionaire
palladio - Millionaire
Alex K. Viefhaus - Millionaire
mikev - Millionaire
Mikey435 - Millionaire
NeoZon - Millionaire
taylorii - Millionaire
Benster2000 - Millionaire
Ideal_Life_08 - Millionaire
The_Sharp_Guy - Millionaire
Carlyns - Millionaire
gwhutton - Millionaire
kaizzer88 - Millionaire
markzor - Millionaire
lltc - Millionaire
talisman - Millionaire
mirko - Millionaire
judijo - Millionaire
ginwren - Millionaire
Bjhn - Millionaire
Ruth21 - Millionaire
JasmineRose - Millionaire
booleanB - Millionaire
philvt - Millionaire
metanoia - Millionaire
bmm2008 - Millionaire
kev5 - Millionaire
bethann - Millionaire
Redcat - Millionaire
Harvene - Millionaire
lok_fanay - Millionaire
unclelenny - Millionaire
Melanie Stark - Millionaire
WebYourStuff - Millionaire
scooter - Millionaire
Angelfire - Millionaire
bunky - Millionaire
patricew - Millionaire
LiveLoveLaugh - Millionaire
CocoMartina - Millionaire
Johny-BBD - Millionaire
katief - Millionaire
bigjake - Millionaire
jenny - Millionaire
Aitch - Millionaire
Johnny08 - Millionaire
victory4one - Millionaire
dls - Millionaire
Earthy - Millionaire
Jodiamond - Millionaire
Konaboy - Millionaire
BaileyB - Millionaire
Stacie55 - Millionaire
whale - Millionaire
flex22 - Millionaire

What a joy it was to go over this thread again and to see how many millionaires it's created. I hadn't realised there were that many people who had contributed. 61 new millionaires! and counting" And by the look of the view count it seems many more have viewed it but not posted. Well that's their choice not to be a millionaire, as much and in equal measure as it is our choice to choose to be millionaires. Respect to all for everyones 'personal' choice.

Over 30,000 views equals 30 billion pounds/dollars, or whatever currency you like to think of it. 30 billion! There is no limit but I'm still proud of that number.

If you've posted but have changed your mind, I'm sorry but if you've not made it to a million yet, you will do, as because you have posted in this thread it is inevitable you will be a millionaire. The process has started and cannot be stopped. All I can say is if you really hate having loads of money and the freedom it brings, then give it to someone/ some people who do appreciate it's value.

To those who are happy with the million and beyond (and I guess that's all of us who have posted) then well enjoy the freedom it brings, appreciate it every day and revel in the ride as more and more of your true unending potential begins to unfold before your very eyes.

Cheers!

PS: Happy birthday to my Dad who has worked hard all his life. I don't believe life has to be hard, as he does, and he wouldn't understand this thread and our mindset at all. It's not all been pretty between us, to say the least! Nethertheless he's done his very best with what he believed in, bringing up 5 kids when there was a time we literally couldn't afford food and had to receive help from the church. I was very young, 4 or 5 then but I understood what poverty meant and I always promised myself there and then, at that very moment that I would be rich!

I do respect all that he has done. I'm just glad I can now provide for him as he has done for me.
Some may view this thread with not much seriousness or doesn't really matter, but for me and others it is real, it is very real, and most importantly, it works, I know! because I've experienced it. So to know that others are now on the journey gives me so much joy. Money matters, it makes a real difference.

Enjoy!

Last edited by flex22; 11/24/08 07:58 PM.

I've read the posts and this looks intriguing. Count me in.

Hi Friends,

I am joining you as a millianer in order to improve my lifestyle and help people in need.

Bless you all and keep smiling.

from your friend seeker

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved