Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Allow, brain.
Don't force.

Once you do that, you will be a happier, calmer person and therefore a much better photoreader.

UGh i have to repeat myself again and again i have never heard anyone say they can photoread by allowing answers to come up spontaneusly. I am not forcing anything at all. All i want to hear is that someone has proof that what i want is possible.

All anyone has ever told me is that i need to focus on my own results and feelings when using the system. I Know That. But, i want my question answered. Is their proof that i can allow answers to come up spontaneusly without all the time their is with manaual activation?

All i want is a No or a Yes. If i get a yes i would like an system i can follow to acheieve it. If i get a No i will stop annoying everyone with my lingering questions.

Well I have answered 'yes' and then again I answered 'yes' and here now I answer 'yes'!

O.K. Now that we have definitely with precise enthusiasm brought ourselves to the utter sublime heights of 'yes'.

Let us contemplate 'how'?

Yes?

I always thought that having that ability was why everyone purchased photoreading. Am i wrong? And do all the greatest photoreaders have this ability?

I AM LOST! in a continuing cycle of trying to make something work and it seeing it fail. Can i please get a system i can follow?

Well, a few points.

And I am willing to again go over the same ground like as if we had never discussed it.

The PhotoReading Course is both direct and clear. A wonderful summary can be found in Alex K. Viefhaus recent thread, 'PhotoReading How to'.

Found here: http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=69035#Post69035

And again, the first post of this thread relates a second method for those not inclined to manual activation.

And third, all short-cuts require being comfortable following ones own light or 'intuition'.

Since you seem so keen on this, then I would pay some attention to it. The good news is you are young and whatever you greatly desire you will grow into. So hang in there!!

-------------------

Now some potent points as to being LOST or wanting to be 'told' what to do. Or bemoaning being 'wrong'. This will not well engender success, especially as regards learning trusting your own intuition to know a thing.

This power is not taught, given or conferred. YOU use or you don't. Not time or lack of it will avail its arrival.

There is a attitude to this, often summarized by a telling story.

I will make one up:

Go forth young one, blind-folded and made dizzy by spinning around and head for that very high cliff over yonder; JUMP when you know for sure you are really at the edge. That is what it is like following your own intuition, trusting it is the 'truth'.

Ugh i would be so much more optomistic about this if i got a hint or clue from my head that the photoreading step is working. Any tips for this?

are their any paraliminal tapes or something for this?

my plan is to photoread random story books 10 per day for a month expecting to eventually experience sponataneus activation. Also I plan to photoread all the books without ever manual activating them hopping just to spontaneusly activate continusly for good. Remeber Success breeds sucess

Brain,

Drop the expectations.
Rather, photoread 10 stories a day for a purpose such as, helping you solve problems you face in your daily life, by applying situations in the story to your life.
It will come if you need it or don't expect it. If you expect it, it won't happen anytime soon, until you trust yourself by building your body/mind connection through photoreading more.

The reason it can come if you don't need or want the information spontaneously, is because you won't be expecting it. You will be allowing it.

That's what happens when you allow. You don't expect it to happen, you aren't aware that it's going to happen, it just happens.

So photoread 10 books a day that can help you, even just 3-5 a day. And LET the information come to you. Don't expect it.

Best of luck

P.S.
To answer your other questions, your clues are that it's worked for us. Yukala, Alex (probably the best photoreader next to Pete), photoread4me, and I. It's worked for us, that's why we're here helping you.

And go read the descriptions of the paraliminals. Admit that your life could be better, then contemplate in what area you can improve so that you can be more relaxed, have less expectations and succeed with photoreading.
Personal Genius will probably help you. If you want to try spontaneous activation in dreams, Dream Play might help you.

Go read them and see.

-JackTuff13

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved