Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline

Well "brain", never expect the S/A experience so much, you probaly have heard of: the more you expect, the more you fail, so whats the point,

if you just use the system like 2nd nature, then one day, you will have it, I mean you will notice it.( without thinking S/A all the time). 5-10 books a days will be a good way, but not everyone have that amount of time, I nearly gone mad when I PR 5 lecture text book a day (more than 5000page), so use the system when you read, I.E, PR the book, paper what ever before you start reading even you don't want to use the full system at all. But of course I will pefer you use the system fully.

i have already gotten started photoreading dozens of books. Thanks for the support. I am not manualy activating though

That's fine.

Begin manually activating once you find a book which you have a special interest in, even two or three or ten of them.

-JackTuff13

can you guys post your experiences please? I only ask thins because no one ever has.

Brain,
I'm sorry to point this out, but the very topic that you're posting in was someone posting their experiences.

I told you about my first experience, the dictionary game. I told you of an experience photoreading my first fiction novel, and the conversation I had with my teacher shortly afterward (a skeptic of what I was able to do.)

I remember CPW1, (I think that was his username, I could be wrong) posting an experience of which he used the information he got after only photoreading and incubating.

Alex is constantly posting things she has done with photoreading, look at the last topic she started (not just posted in, but STARTED) on this forum and you'll see an experience.

Furthermore, YOU'RE experiences will do more for you than ours will.
Now, without further ado, go enhance your photoreading skills now. Do not wait for someone to give you the motivation to get started, it must come from within.

-JackTuff13

k

Thanks Jacktuff13 i looked through all the threads and i see why focusing on your own results is imporant, and that last thread seemed inspiring. I believe i understand now why photoreading lots of books can lead to S/A. The people like Pete who do rely on Spontaneus answers rely on their own results and build on them. I wonder if many others do also, like yourself?

Last edited by brain; 10/26/08 08:41 PM.

Hey brain,

I don't rely on it, but do I want it to happen? Of course, everyone does. But I don't wait for it, I just activate manually and I'm fine with it.

I've never actually had to rely on spontaneous activation, but if I do I'll tell you how it turns out.

-JackTuff13

Wow what another shock to me i have been thinking this whole time everyone running this fourm and replying to my posts were relying on spontaneous activation. How long have you photoread? and have you done the 5-10 books a day for a month?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved