Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 year and 1 month, exactly.

No I haven't but I've attempted to. This is because of current conditions at my home, which will soon change. By January I should be starting to photoread daily, instead of weekly.

-JackTuff13

OP Offline

Well Brain, you don't need to follow what people do at all, PR books like normal, thats no need to say like" I must PR at least 10 books a days, or other wise I don't sleep" something like that, just start using it and you will see result. :-).

whoa so i could photoread more books than you in a couple of weeks and could start to rely on S/A in awhile. Last question. What i have been doing is just getting in to photofocus state stating a purpose and start flipping pages. How does that sound?

Last edited by brain; 10/26/08 09:33 PM.

Originally Posted By: brain
whoa so i could photoread more books than you in a couple of weeks and could start to rely on S/A in awhile. Last question. What i have been doing is just getting in to photofocus state stating a purpose and start flipping pages. How does that sound?

Well that is most doubtful, that 'last question' part!

That it is what make you so exciting 'brain' you ask questions. Gee, it would be easy to spontaneously activate with you as the interviewer!

Kind Regards,

Oh, and as to that last question; here is an idea I use often. Feed the 'idea' of what you will get from photoreading a certain book. Salivate, wet your desire with the 'idea' of the purpose.

I am not talking about 'expecting' results but rather to feed the ideal of your purpose. Perhaps a subtle difference, but one that more surely keeps confidence a fact.

It's kind of like lusting after a new car. Only if you 'expect' the new car on the morrow will it imbalance you. You can lust on it for years however, and when the circumstances line up you can go ahead and possess it or transmute to some other objective.

Sincerely,

Brain,

That is fine, but remember to activate at least once a week.

This is for many reasons.

First reason, is because if you don't want any of the information, or you don't want to put work into getting the information, at least at first, what do you think you're training yourself to do? You're basically training yourself to take in information at a non-conscious level and never have it at a conscious level.

Second, (this ties in with the first), activating at least one book a week trains yourself to get the information at a conscious level, and will enhance chances of spontaneous activation with other books. Once you manually activate a bunch of books, your brain, for lack of a better phrase, will realize "this is what is supposed to happen after photoreading a book," and therefore will get the information to you sooner.

Manual activation is VERY important. Don't leave it out.

BUT, you photoread all these books so far, now what?!?!

Start activating a few of them. Maybe one a night, or one every other night, or even one a week. Just activate them.

By the way, don't activate to get spontaneous activation sooner, as you will be slowing yourself down. Activate to gain information to become a better person. Once you do this, and FORGET about RELYING ON SPONTANEOUS ACTIVATION, that is when you will first experience spontaneous activation, as it will truly be "spontaneous."

Heed our words, practice them, and best of all have fun doing it. You've found something to help yourself gain information faster, whether its 3 times faster or 100 times faster, you should be proud of yourself for learning it. You will get better if you allow yourself to.

Good luck.
-JackTuff13

I just hope future people who use the system will eventually understand this. I know tons of people who bought photoreading and gave up on it because they didnt understand that it takes time to improve your photoreading abilities to what you expect. Which is relying on spontaneus activation.

Brain,

Wow, those last two sentences. Let me tell you two words you used, which we have repeatedly told you will be your downfall.

"EXPECT" and "RELYING."

First of all, the expectation kills you, you use a goal not an expectation. And you work at it. Expecting something means it happens without you doing work.

Relying: People who use the system "RELY" on manual activation. Spontaneous activation is a perk of the program, not a goal of it. The only reason you see Pete photoreading and spontaneously activating on that one infomercial is because they're showing what can be done after using the system. You have not even USED the SYSTEM one time! You even stated yourself you've only photoread books. Never activated them. That's why you're doing poorly.
On other infomercials, which you can't find on the internet, Pete shows the process of manual activation.

Please, just open your mind. Start doing what we tell you, we're telling you to do it because it works and we know for a fact, not based on faith, but for a FACT, that it works.

Now, before you even post another message on this forum, I want you to go photoreading, incubate for about an hour, then activate the book. OR ACTIVATE ONE YOU'VE ALREADY PHOTOREAD, WHICH YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN.
If you must do this tomorrow, then so be it.
After doing it, post your experiences. Tell us what happened.

Until you actually DO something, we can not truly help you. Because you won't understand what to work on if you haven't started anything which you can work on in the first place.

-JackTuff13

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: brain
Allow answers to come up spontaneusly. That is the key

Not even. Spontaneous activation just happens. You get asked a question and just say the answer. To get to answering the questions spontaneously by building the body mind connection where you answer questions using manual activation.

It's a case of trusting the answers when they come.

AlexK

I photoread a book on history (its for school i Know but i am struggeling in that class and i had to get through the reading). I photoread with a purpose to understand the main focus's of the chapters.

I tried super reading and dipping and finished in like 30minutes.I dipped in when i saw a triger word and in the end i had maybe a 40-50 percent understanding of the material. I will say i was surprised with myself because i never understood the matieral that well. So maybe that is a sign it works. Does it get better?

Does it get better?
Of course, man. Thirty minutes and you find yourself already understanding? That's great.

Go super read and dip the sections that you want to learn more about for another 30 minute session.

The more you do it, the higher your level of understanding will be.

The understanding only gets better from here, and even if you have to spend another 30 minutes with it, that's only 1 hour when usually it would take you how long? Most likely multiple hours.

Congratulations, brain. Keep it up.

-JackTuff13

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved