Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Well i guess i can call it success but the chapter i was reading was like 10 pages long lol and normally takes me 30 minutes to read anyway lol but with almost 0 comprehension. I also seemed to focus more when i was listening to music (that might have been a mistake). Would listening to music help?

Last edited by brain; 10/30/08 01:01 AM.

Listening to music can help drain out other distractions, but it can also be a distraction itself.

If you did better with it, then use it. If not, then don't.

-JackTuff13

P.S.
The more you use the system, the faster you'll go. For example, same comprehension on the chapter you have right now, probably in about 10 minutes. You can do it, just keep going.

Great i am all set. How about you set a goal for yourself to achieve spontaneus activation. So if you achieve Spontananeous consistantly and can rely on it you can give me pointers while i work to achieve it.

I will probably pull 10 books out of the library photoread all of them wait 15-20 minutes and activate one of them every day. And repeat the next day on 10 new books.

Last edited by brain; 10/31/08 12:05 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:
photoread with a purpose to understand the main focus's of the chapters.

You would have seen better results still if you had a purpose. That isn't really a purpose and it wouldn't get you far. How can you know when you have the main points when you don't have anything to measure it up against?

Quote:
ow about you set a goal for yourself to achieve spontaneus activation.

You are faced with a paradox mate. If you try to do anything to achieve spontaneous activation it becomes manual activation. If you're going to do manual activation anyway you may as well apply the techniques that work.

Back to your purpose...

I want to know xyz so that I can ????? The "so that I can" is the yardstick you assess yourself against. You can ask yourself would I be able to ????? with the knowledge I have gotten so far? How much more do I need to be able to ?????

AlexK

sigh i get it. Can you just tell me if my plan works?

Just activated my 2nd book and it took me an hour or so but i did get alot of information from it.

OP Offline

Keeping the post start higher......

Originally Posted By: brain
Just activated my 2nd book and it took me an hour or so but i did get alot of information from it.

That means the book hasn't gelled yet, and you should be doing more activation layers. Don't make the mistake of giving up too soon with activation.

AlexK

WOO~ Vincent, that's very cool~

I didn't show up and back to this forum for a long while, cos I have lots of things to work out...

However, after seeing your post(now), I DO have more courage and passion to take it up again~ hope "Hong Kong" PR reader can share and learn more, just like what you mention!

thanks for you share your experience.so interesting!

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved