Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#69092 10/17/08 05:36 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

We made a colorful chart to help in your Spring Forest Qigong practice. You can download it here:

http://www.learningstrategies.info/pdf/100Days.pdf

When you practice Spring Forest Qigong for 100 days in a row, you receive tremendous healing benefits and your practice becomes habit.

After 100 days of practicing at the same time every day, your channels automatically open during that time even when you miss a day. Use this chart to mark off each day that you practice. Chunyi Lin recommends taking a break on Days 50 and 100.

At this past retreat I committed to doing the Sun Meditation every morning for 100 mornings, and I am marking off each day on the chart. Today is Day 7 for me.

Hope you find value with it.

Pete

Cool! While I already have a practice chart made up, (notepad.exe style!) I now have one that's official! Thanks!

-Peace

Very nice. Thank you!

JEFF

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu

Frequently it has been mentioned to practice at the same time every day. What if that isn't an option? I work 12 hour shifts both days and nights. So, I could be at home and up able to practice, at work can't always practise there, or sleeping because I worked all night.

Any suggestions?? It makes it hard to get into a routine.

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Set up one routine for when you work days and another routine for when you work nights. And, choose one of them to be the routine on your days off.

Make sure you do your practice no matter what. Even when you are tired, do your practice. Even when someone wants you to do something else, do your practice. Make the commitment inviolable!

Pete

Thanks for this chart.

I hope people took into account the approaching time change that will be throwing the schedule off.

I'm going to start the 100 days as soon as the time changes, and I have a question. I will be setting aside a full hour each day, from 4 to 5 am. I'm assuming the answer is a yes, but just wanted to make sure. Is it OK to alternate back and forth between the active exercises on one day, and the two sitting meditations the next day?

Or might it be better to do the same routine each day?

AHH Pete i need your help and only your help. You havent posted on the photoreading fourms in years and dont seem to post that often but i would greatly appreciate if you could answer this one question for me on photoreading.

What drew me to photoreading was seeing your informerical where you literally photoread and answered the questions on the spot. I am hoping you can post a system i can follow to achieve your leveling of photoreading I would be so grateful.

Anyway if you can send me a private message that would be awsome too but posting right here would be fine also.

Thank you with kind regards

-Brain

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jeremy,

Adjusting with the time change is alright. Your time can be spent doing active or sitting meditation. At this point in your training, I'd do active for three days and sitting on the fourth, active for three...

Much Love, Shawn

Sounds good Shawn. Thank you.

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Brain -- Spring Forest Qigong!

During that week before I filmed the different programs I practiced Spring Forest Qigong for hours, PhotoRead and activated dozens of books, and listened to the Memory Supercharger over and over. I did that to make sure I was firing on all eight.

I've written about it several times in the PhotoReading forum, and it is on one of the special features on the PhotoReading DVDs. Mostly on the shows I simply described whatever popped into my head at the time I heard the question--usually pictures.

Play with it. PhotoRead a book and ask a friend to ask you questions. Describe what pops into your head--don't edit our censor your comments. Then have your friend give you the answer. Then explore how what you said fit with the answer. You'll soon find you'll be able to calibrate and interpret your answers in a way that fits the question. Play with Image Streaming from the Genius Code course.

Pete

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved