Josiah Offline OP
OP Offline

http://www.healersjourney.net/wordpress/?p=20 Meditating in the "Monk's Cave"

This cave obviously seems to be on a postive vortex

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Have fun!

Much Love, Shawn

I know that in Italy they have produced the first map of the energy spots of the entire country. I have not seen the book, but plan to buy it at some stage. It is in Italian, but that's my original language. I am curious to see what they have done, so I can try to apply it to Australia. The scale of their work will be intriguing.

From the few lines I read in the promotion of the book, they talk about stone circles, nuraghe (ancient observation towers of pre-Roman age present only in Sardinia), etc. The Italian web site is not as comprehensive as Amazon is, so you cannot read sections of the book. The translation of the title is: "Map of the energy vortices of Italy". Here is the link
http://www.ilgiardinodeilibri.it/libri/__mappa_dei_vortici_energetici_d_italia.php

It also discusses the invisible beings which help us with energy. The author has written other three books about energy, one of them on the Philippino healer Alex Orbito.

Josiah Offline OP
OP Offline

Where do you live Anf? I am in Western Massachusetts (where many of the sites including the one shown in the article are located). I want to do more research on this topic

Josiah Offline OP
OP Offline

I can help anyone looking for sites in New England or New York (their are alot!). For a truly amazing experience check out the Mystery Hill site in Salem, New Hampshire ("America's Stonehenge"). I was actually there last Sunday

You may like to read "Galaxy on Earth" by Richard Leviton. Amazon probably allows you to look inside the book. The author lists 56 of famous sites and their astrological meaning. The introduction is comprehensive and allows to understand the description of the sites, which are located all over the world.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved